[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>incest dreams again how do I live with the disgust?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1483776476173.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1483776476173.png
233KB, 568x590px
>incest dreams again

how do I live with the disgust?
>>
>>36039609
you fuck your sister
>>
>>36039627
I expected stupid replies like this, and I think I'm going to consider professional help or an hero if these dreams persist.

Actually looking for advice here, so please don't shit post
>>
>>36039609
I've had those before. They freaked me out for a while, but I got over it with time.
It's just a dream, and you're only barely responsible for them. Just like you can't reaasonably be upset about something somebody you know did to you in a dream.

Unless you think further analysis might lead you to a new avenue of self-discovery, dreams are just your brain watching tv it made up while it sorts through recent thoughts and memories.
>>
>>36039662
But I haven't consciously thought about my family in months - I moved away from them years ago, so why are these dreams happening now?

I've thought about reading freuds interpretation of dreams, but I'm not sure if I believe the whole "unconscious mind" thing
>>
>>36039609
everyone has incest dreams. get over it
>>
>>36039692
>get over it
just b urself
>>
>>36039684
it might be an errant though you had during the day, and forgot immediately, only for your sleeping mind to bring back up to examine.

I will relate an embarassing related anecdote.
SInce I've been browsing 4chan often, I see more fetish material I'm not fond of.
It often shows up in my dreams, because even if I don't find it appealing, my sleeping mind examines it.
>>
File: 1491057421186.jpg (162KB, 720x477px) Image search: [Google]
1491057421186.jpg
162KB, 720x477px
>>36039609
It's most likely nothing. Give it a few months. It's nothing to worry about unless you feel the urge to 'take action', NoFap might be worth a shot, but it might just make it worse. It's wort a shot, though.
>>
>>36039609
You don't. Nice knowing you anon.
>>
I'm not gay but I once had a dream where I was having sex with the Silver Surfer. I was rimming him and sucking him off and I came from it without touching myself. I woke up and sure enough I had cum in my underwear

by far the gayest thing that ever happened to me
>>
So long as you don't have regular, conscious thoughts or fantasies about incest I don't see the cause for concern.

The previous post actually sums it up well, dreams are fucking random, weird and often go against regular thoughts.

The worst thing possible would be to act on these thoughts, don't fuck any family members.
>>
A dream by itself isn't really cause for concern, but if you think you have an actual problem, talking with a therapist might help you.
It somewhat helps me at least, even if it's just to get it off your chest.
>>
>>36039609
Do your best to block it out and bate to pictures of women that aren't your mom you fucking freudian degenerate
>>
Here's how you stop any/all incest dreams anon, it personally worked for me. Wait for your sister to fuck a nigger. You'll feel so disgusted at the thought the dreams stop. Still can't look at my sister the same way.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.