[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drugs are fun

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 12.jpg (395KB, 990x1600px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
395KB, 990x1600px
there's no reason to do anything else in life once you have drugs and good friends
>>
Hedonism is the only valid philosophical school of thought
>>
File: drop das bomb.jpg (121KB, 1000x1051px) Image search: [Google]
drop das bomb.jpg
121KB, 1000x1051px
>>36038789
im a hedonist but sometimes I want to conquer the world

only for a higher pursuit of pleasure of course
>>
blow off, choffer.
>>
Drugs I have done:

Weed
Acid
DXM
Ketamine
MDMA
Ecstasy (mdma/speed/amphetamine)
Speed
Phenibut
Xanax
Nitrous oxide

AMA
>>
>>36038737
>le friends meme
>>
>>36040295
you got to do ket but i got to do loads of opiates. i really wanna try ket bad. it sounds really unique and interesting. i probably would also not be physically dependent on it like opiates
>>
>>36040490
I've been offered opiates before. Endone or oxy or sth cant remember but I didn't take it.

Ket is very enjoyable. If you want something similar but not as good try DXM, very easy to get a hold of.

They are very similar however ket is simply better.
>>
>>36040295
Are psychadelics are transformative experience like some say they are? More than just getting high?
>>
>>36040637
they can be, but aren't always
>>
>>36040637
In some ways. Really depends on the person but for me and nearly everyone I know that does them you feel very changed and positive for 2 weeks to a month after and then you slowly go back to normal. However I would say that some of things I have "learned" from psychedelics have kept with me but not as many as the people that say "acid changed me forever". Usually people that talk/post about stuff like that had their trip not too long ago.

Some friends I know that think they have been changed alot by acid trip pretty regularly, at least once a month, whereas I trip maybe a couple of times a year.

Acid can be "just getting high" aswell if you want and personally I prefer this. You don't have to get really introspective, you can just enjoy the pretty colours and weird sensations.
>>
>>36038737
honestly drugs are fun in moderation, go beyond it and the excitement turns into a habit which slowly sucks the fun out of it

instead of an experience it becomes a fucking chore. Throw in addiction to the chore and you have a serious problem.
>>
>>36040900
I remember when weed used to seem like this really fun, magical plant that I was in awe of when I was grinding it up.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.