[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET lifestyle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (145KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg
145KB, 670x424px
share your finds / tips for being successful NEET.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VToGqlCG77s
This guy's the greatest discovery I've made, comfy as fuck way of getting basic idea of what's going on in American politics and a bit about the world.

Kratom is the ultimate NEET drug, whether you take it in morning to enhance comfort, during the day for social anxiety or at night to help get rid of bad thoughts and sleep.

I feel like I need to find better hobbies I can realistically do, I want to get into reading but I'm finding it really hard.
>>
File: 1472314164812.jpg (120KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472314164812.jpg
120KB, 400x400px
36 year old NEET checking in. My parents are deeply ashamed of me but at least I can watch anime all day.
>>
Unfortunately I can't get back into the neet lifestyle since I got out. My parents shame was just too much.
>>
>>36037976
Don't you run out of stuff to watch?
>>
>>36038082
Sometimes. Then I just rewatch the stuff I've already seen. Or shitpost on 4chan.
>>
>>36038082
it's not like anime has stopped coming out anon. Also there are liftimes of movies, tv shows, anime, video games to explore.
>>
>>36038108
I dunno sometimes I feel like I've watched all anime, but really I haven't. Find it difficult to find anything to watch anymore and just end up watching twitch.tv
>>
>>36038154
>I just end up
doesn't matter what follows, this is always a BAD hobby. For me it's image boards and youtube political videos, the stuff I use as a crutch for when there's nothing planned to do, and I always feel like it's wasted time. I think trick to feeling somewhat satisfied as a NEET is to have a schedule - "I watched those three films today", "I read a novel for two hours this afternoon", "I watched an entire season of X anime". Normies would see all probably as being equally wasteful but they're very different.
>>
It amazes me how some of you robots have accepted NEETdom so easily
>>
>>36038289
You know r9k used to be majority NEET until the normie plague swept in right?
>>
Almost 26, NEET checking in. Living in third world country, which ppl doesn't even know what NEET life is. My parents still think i have chance to get in normie life because i'm still in a decent university. Even possibility of going out and attending uni stressing me like crazy.

I might inherit 1-2 houses and i'm thinking about moving into rural area, or i can do a last push to be normie, at least be NEET with bachelors. Still undecided for me.
>>
>>36038198
If I watch a series and get into it, that's literally ALL I do. Like I'll watch it 16-18 hoirs a day until it's all gone.
>>
>>36038318
I am well aware of this. It's still hard to grasp the fact that so many dudes in their 20's are this fucking bad at life
>>
>>36038370
Maybe you should go to another board then
>>
>>36038383
No thanks, reading these types of stories is almost therapeutic
>>
>>36038341
>in Uni
>NEET

Typical third-world moron.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
Is it possible to be social and not isolated when neet? Going outside dont give any results
>>
>>36038538
Kind of hard to be social when you don't have any money
>>
>>36038569
money not issue, where i can spend it to gain something social
>>
>>36037967
>This guy's the greatest discovery I've made, comfy as fuck way of getting basic idea of what's going on in American politics and a bit about the world.
Did you also watch his videos where he makes fun of NEETs?
>>
>>36038289
it amazes me how normies feel like they can call theselves "robots" right beside threads asking for suicide advice. Good portion of us myself included don't want to be NEET, but we're all in this boat together because we're pretty much all fucked in similar ways.

>>36038341
pretty sweet deal anon I wish I was in your position. Just remember being a rich self-reliant NEET like might happen with your inheritance still won't make you essentially a retired normie, being NEET will gimp you socially all-the-same so your choice is almost as important.

Also you're not NEET (yet) if you're in university. I'd recommend watching Cheesecake NEET on youtube if you want to seriously consider the lifestyle, it's mostly shitposting on image boards Cheesecke NEET is accurate representation of a lot of what NEETs end up like, even if he's relatively young.

>>36038538
depends, one the big issues with me is I have no excuse for being NEET and I'm too ashamed to go on facebook or see people from back at school. Or do you mean making new friends? You'll definitely be able to make friends with older people, I promise. Join political party. Just don't expect to join a social circle of people your age, really hard for non-normies to do that.

Don't go outside expecting random encounters, you'll feel dejected and unaccomplished. Brainstorm ideas for where you can actually get into making friends, again, weekly meets with friends from X political party will be easy to accomplish.
>>
>>36038602
Idk, you tell me NERD
>>
>>36038616
>Did you also watch his videos where he makes fun of NEETs?
no but seeing as he is a NEET it's probably just deflection. The guy's a sperg talking about how pathetic his generation is.
>>
>>36038513

Well I haven't visited uni like 7 years or so, practically i accept myself as a NEET, if i attend courses then you are right...
>>
>>36038636
He doesn't consider himself a NEET. He says he's self employed.
>>
>>36038669
fair enough he probably makes decent money now but he was definitely NEET for good while not making youtube bucks
>>
https://youtu.be/w5TNe4cH8GU?t=20s
>>
>>36038714

I'm gonna root for this guy because I feel like he's me but with more self-confidence and lack of self-awareness, so when he makes videos comparing himself the bigger youtubers that people take seriously, or he makes a video talking down everyone acting like he's not a pretty pathetic person, that might make other people cringe but I just think it's sweet and I hope he gets as big as possible before the youtube bubble blows up.
>>
File: 1491286551300-tv.gif (578KB, 483x324px) Image search: [Google]
1491286551300-tv.gif
578KB, 483x324px
>>36037967
Kratom is dope
>>
File: 1490526388805.jpg (63KB, 480x348px) Image search: [Google]
1490526388805.jpg
63KB, 480x348px
>>36038902
NEET and benzos/opiates go together like bread and butter desu
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.