[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are normies actually normal, compared to robots they are, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tea girl.png (158KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tea girl.png
158KB, 500x500px
are normies actually normal, compared to robots they are, but a lot of them are immature, no ambition, no solid relationships and generally pessimistic

is this whole generation doomed or am i overthinking it
>>
You're actually underthinking. Simply by differentiating and using the jargon robot vs normies, you're wrong. The term, Robots, are predicated on having no ambition and no solid relationship. Perhaps they're causally connected. As for maturity, it's a different set all together. Again, it's very much a fulcrum of perspective.

In any case, normies, and you as well, lack any grasp of empathy of anything beyond their peripheral. Empathy as a whole, doesn't really exist. As long as I can't experience someone else's consciousness, I can't fully understand and "empathise".

Just like you feel as though you're minimised by their existence, your problems, your life story, you are minimising them. You are no different from a normie in this specific sector. The difference is that they don't care (or just don't know) about your minimising where as you do. And they exist in the phenomenal world whereas you don't.
>>
well if that's the norm then it is normal innit
>>
>>36037182
I only ironically use the normie v robot thing desu. Also i work with a lot of them, many issues but i don't think they have an outlet like here
>>
>>36037092
>immature
>no ambition
>pessimistic
>no solid relationships
So was I a normie all along?
>>
>>36037232
What you're saying to me is that you're just a normie. And you come here because you find "le epic piessimist 4chan mindset xD" endearing. You work with a lot of them because you are them. Just because you have a displaced sense of superiority and self-awareness doesn't mean it exists.
>>
>>36037182
>Empathy as a whole, doesn't really exist. As long as I can't experience someone else's consciousness, I can't fully understand and "empathise".
if you get cut by a knife and i have been cut by a knife the same way in the past I can empathize with you being cut by a knife, this isn't fucking difficult

if I didn't know how it feels to be cut but i still felt bad it would be sympathy, learn the difference
>>
>>36037182
Pretty words don't make for a good argument. Please tell me what problems a normie has, unlike the evil problem-minimising me.
>>
>>36037325
Then you're making the assumption we feel the same degree of pain or even pain at all. How do you know I feel the same pain as you do? or that the cognition in my mind even resemble pain in the same as yours. Aren't you being presumptuous.

And no, I'm aware of what the 2 mean. A robot and a normie are both within the same context of culture, societal conventions, etc. That necessitates empathy.

>>36037326
There are tons but if you need me to tell you, you haven't been a robot for long. or you're mentally retarded.
>>
>>36037286
i'm a spastic 22 yr old kv, aside from work i don't think im normal
>>
>>36037388
>Aren't you being presumptuous.
That's not being presumptuous, that's called not being a a 14 year old who just discovered solipsism.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.