[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that being a fucking slut is a white people thing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Is it true that being a fucking slut is a white people thing? I feel like it's universal but recent discussions have taught me that the area where I live is as white bourgeois as it gets.
>>
Its not a white people thing its a modern western society thing. People of all ethnicities slut it up here.
>>
>>36036952
It's the media and advertisers telling them they can do anything they want without consequences, which makes them choose to be unhelpful leeches
>>
>>36036933
Nope. It's universal. Every western woman has hopped on the cock carousel by the time they're 16. Every single woman, regardless of race, in western society has had miles of cock by the time they're legally an adult.
>>
In my experience, Spanish girl are extremely slutty.

Or let's put it differently, everyone who goes abroad for just a few months, a place where nobody knows them and will know them back home, get's extremely loose with their rule sets. And then, a girl who can get fucked, will.
>>
>>36036933
All women are whores

bapzinga
>>
>be me
>waiting for bus
>cute white girl looks extremely tired from work
>sits next to me (probably just doesnt want to face me)
>doesnt use her phone and just sits there

fuck i feel like i would be the first to say this but i think when i see a girl alone who is not using her phone is a fetish of mine
>>
>>36037219
Sounds like a fairy tale to me
>>
>>36036933
ofcourse not, sluts come in all races
>>36037052
this poster is originally correct!
>>
>>36036933
fuck off underage. orginin
>>
>>36036973
This seems to be the truth, too many people these days just think they should be able to do what they want, I understand that people should have the freedom to do whatever they choose assuming it hurts no one else but when so many people are engaging in laziness and hedonism society naturally goes down the loo.
>>
>>36037272
>too many people these days just think they should be able to do what they want,
>I understand that people should have the freedom to do whatever they choose assuming it hurts no one else
do you want to try that again?
>>
>>36037305
he said in the second statement assuming it hurts no one else.
unless you're just being an ass hur hurr people only want to hurt other people.
>>
>>36037350
>but when so many people are engaging in laziness and hedonism society naturally goes down the loo.
you don't have to hurt anyone to hurt everyone in the long run.
>>
>>36036977
What's wrong with that? More chance of you losers getting laid.
>>
Black girls have the most STDs out of any ethnicity
>>
>>36038011
>More chance of you losers getting laid.
what are you? 19? 20?
>>
>>36038171
Fucked 4 girls and I'm in a relationship
>>
>>36038246
you sound pretty happy with yourself, not sure if I believe you though, why do you come here if you're living such a great life?
>>
>live in rural southern state
>we might have one nigger in my town he might have moved away cant be fucked to ask anyone
>35% beaner 65% generally
>Preppy roastie whores are also about that percentage totilla/whitie
I think its about status and popularity over race, but that might have something to do with race aswell
>>
>>36038287
FUCK meant 65% white, 5am drunk typing for you desu
>>
>>36038277
I used to browse here in my early teens, sorted myself out and ended up where I am now. I come here for the nostalgia, and to remind myself why I should never fall back into old habits.
>>
File: 1484867374006.jpg (16KB, 448x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484867374006.jpg
16KB, 448x250px
>>36038444
>I come here for the nostalgia, and to remind myself why I should never fall back into old habits.
sure you do kid
>>
>>36038686
I believe him. I do the same. was fucked up for years in my early 20's only to sort myself and pull myself out of it about 3 years ago.
went 6 years without sex and lost most of my friends back then.
>>
>>36039478
>was fucked up for years in my early 20's
>went 6 years without sex and lost most of my friends back then.
he's18 and unless he was fucking little whores when he was 12 his situation is nothing like yours
>>
>>36037219
these truly are sad times
>>
>>36036933
I've lived in Asia for a while. Plenty of sluts there, I can tell you.
>>
Girls in Western countries tend to make you feel guilty about things. They look at you like you're a potential rapist or something.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.