[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How woke are you, anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9959.jpg (353KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9959.jpg
353KB, 1191x670px
To be honest, you are not woke at all unless you've realized that you are me typing this post right now. I am you, stumbling upon this thread and reading it for the first time. It may sound like hippy bs but we really are the same being. Once you shed everything away from yourself you can see this. You are me as I am you as is the universe. We are a culmination of everything thing in the universe and everything that has ever existed has a soul. We are all that soul or being experiencing the universe as the universe. You are the rocks beneath your feet and the wind blowing through your hair. You are everything and everything is you. I am interacting with myself and the universe by writing this post and you are experiencing yourself and the universe by reading this post. We are all tethered to the same point, destined to meet each other over and over again. How woke are you, anon?
>>
>>36036588
Shameless bump because I want to interact with the different variations of myself

>check em
>>
>>36036588
when will you wake up, anon?
>>
>>36036588
Fast track to this realization: psychedelics.

Track to this realization: practice meditation everyday.

This is the most simple realization.
>>
>>36036655
>look at the numbers, anon!

Would dubs lie to you?
>>
>>36036676
Perhaps this thread will go unnoticed and we will have to meet in another lifetime.
>>
File: IMG_0042.jpg (172KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0042.jpg
172KB, 863x752px
Picture is related, anon. Read this. Please, anon.
>>
File: 121267512635322.jpg (92KB, 690x690px) Image search: [Google]
121267512635322.jpg
92KB, 690x690px
I mean I would never admit this to anyone in real life but I guess I'm pretty woke.
>>
>>36036588
i know brother. we are Source. lovin you
>>
>>36036878
Once you've admitted it to yourself you've admitted it to the universe
>>
>>36036588
And we both know know traps aren't gay. I know. You know. The universes knows.
>>
>>36036588
That makes me feel incredibly alone
>>
>>36036588
You know I actually had this thought the other day. I was thinking, why am I experiencing the world from my perspective? Why was I given this conscious, as opposed to being the conscious of someone else? What determines who gets designated to which conscious when they are born? Then I realized that nothing does, there is no "who." We are all just the same, not even separate beings. It's like each of us is a different wavelength of the universe or something. We have the illusional of just experiencing things from our point of view, but we're actually just experiencing nothing, or maybe everything. Idk I haven't gotten that far yet.
>>
>>36036588

this is a simulation. 100%

t. neo lives
>>
>>36036588
Then I hate the universe. The beings that brought me missery and pain are other parts of me, fuck this shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.