[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you are the last man on earth. what do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4447.jpg (971KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4447.jpg
971KB, 1024x724px
you are the last man on earth. what do?
>>
>>36035806
Start breeding with women in orgies. Make sure non-whites go extinct.
>>
probably get raped desu
>>
>>36035806
travel to the tallest building in the world and jump off of it
>>
Find something to eat. Look for things to collect and bring home
>>
File: ce3.jpg (32KB, 600x619px) Image search: [Google]
ce3.jpg
32KB, 600x619px
>>36035829
>every woman on the face of the earth runs away from you
>>
I'd probably hide out away from women. They would want me all to themselves and would fight over me
>>
Rape. Can't let humanity die out now can I?
>>
Answer the knock at the door
>>
>>36035806
masturbate to anime grills
>>
>tfw tranny with artificial hole is the last '''''''''''man'''''''''' on Earth
Just hard to imagine what am I going to do :^)
>>
File: IMG_3327.jpg (46KB, 640x239px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3327.jpg
46KB, 640x239px
>>36035806
Turn the Earth into my subjective idea of Utopia. It'd be limited by how much technology I manage to salvage from all the other dead people. I guess all I'd really need is the key to immortality and cloning so I could clone an infinite number of intelligent people who I could commission to build the things that I want.
>>
Kill myself. Easy.
>Never have another intellectual to talk to
>the opportunity to kill off the human race.
>>
>>36035806
Last man as in last male, or last man as in last human? Either way, my answer involves a lot of ejaculation.
>>
>>36036808
>another fucked up species comes along and does the horrible things we do
>>
>>36035806
>Doing whatever the fuck i want
>Finding food

What else is there to do than doing everything and nothing at the same time?
>>
im the simulation
>>
File: 1462328337255.jpg (32KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
1462328337255.jpg
32KB, 300x375px
>>36035806
>you are the last man on earth. what do?
just to clarify, does this mean last human or last male?

if last human, does that mean nothing else is affected?
>>
If last human, kill myself after doing a bunch of insane crazy shit like blowing up cars and buildings n shit.

If last male, same thing except mass murder.
>>
Get drunk, kms.
>>
>last man on earth, women still alive
The women will probably form a dystopian matriarchal world government in, like, five minutes. Suicide is the only option in this case.

>last human on earth
Steal the nearest Ferrari and go on the best road trip ever!
>>
probably just sit there and be sad like i am now
>>
>>36035806
Go on a globetrotting adventure with my pet monkey.
>>
Try to survive.
Find guns and learn how to use them.
>>
>>36035829
>Make sure non-whites go extinct.
I opened this thread to post this. First post best post.
>>
>try every method of transportation and vehicle models ever created

literally live fast die young

why is this not the only answer ever for this question?
>>
>>36035806
I would feel like a massive weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. Then I would go mad, right then and there, because despite being alone I still have no control. I guess I would immerse myself in fiction and try to bring myself to a place where I can dream a fantasy world of my own, and make it indistinguishable from reality. Illusory omnipotence or at least fucking comfort (for once) will have to do. What's the difference, anyway, if no one else is there to contest its existence?

Oh and also lots of drugs. And I'd eat the good non-canned food before it goes bad, so I'd probably get kinda fat. Hopefully I would not die, that would suck.
>>
>>36035806
Exclusively fuck blondes/gingers in a pathetic attempt to keep the colourful genes alive (despite being a brunette with near-black eyes). Now that I think about it, it seems as if brunettes have always had an inferiority complex and mass around dreams of racial purity more than actual Aryans, or perhaps I'm just projecting.
>>
>>36039003
Get a women pilot to take me to Japan in return for sex.
Live in Animeland.
>>
>>36037028
You'd be treated like a god though. The last man in a world of women would be a very powerful position.
>>
>>36035806
kill myself so I dont spread my degenerate seed
>>
Does no one here read the World's End Harem manga?
>>
I would conserve my semen. Clearly this is a test sent by god to test my loyalty to my waifu. I shall not fail her for a group of 3D whores.
>>
Propably get captured for "my own safety" and locked away.
But as long as there are sperm banks left I'm propably still not going to have any children.
>>
>>36036808
>another intellectual to talk to
you're on the chinz, you're not even a pseudo-intellectual, stop trying to impress strangers who hate you :)
>>
I'd sit go to my local park, sit down on a bench. I'd briefly thin labour you guys and feel sad you are gone, I like you all. I'd then wonder if my father could see me, what he would want me to do.

The enxt thing I'd do is go get some sushi and a can of coke and just enjoy it.
>>
>>36035806
If you are actually the last man on earth, the women would take you prisoner and milk you for your semen. It would not be pleasant.
>>
>>36039600
yes because they want manlet virgin robot semen. not the scientifically preserved semen of certified chads at sperm banks, which there are already women with the expertise to run
>>
I would reject the female gender and let the human race die off.
>>
>>36035854
Your mother is more of a whale, I suppose.
>>
>>36035806
If I was the last Man among Women, hide the fact that I was a man, and secretly donate sperm to the Women nations advanced enough to be able to perform In Vitro Fertilisation. If I revealed I was a Man, I'm sure I would be enslaved and raped for the purpose of breeding.

I was the last Human, I don't know what I would do. It'll sure get lonely, knowing I'm the last known sentient being in existence.
>>
become benevolent trap goddess
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.