[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did this case become so racially charged? Some guy made a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: file.jpg (49KB, 640x360px)
file.jpg
49KB, 640x360px
Why did this case become so racially charged? Some guy made a dumb mistake, attacked some other guy following him. The other guy thought the kid was a robber so he followed him. Shot him cause the guy kicked his ass. What was the big deal? Worse things have happened in the world.
>>
TRAYVON AINT DO NUFFINS
HE A GOOD BOY
>>
>>36035752
fuck off /pol/

originally, too
>>
>>36035771
He didn't deserve to die. They both should have lived through it. Sucks what happened desu.
>>
>>36035752
because Zimmerman looked caucasian, that's it. stand your ground is some dumb shit though
>>
>>36035752
because he probably wouldn't have shot the kid if the kid was white

black people are scarier and more suspicious. on top of that, it's much harder to see a black guy holding a gun in moonlight because there's no white skin to contrast against a black gun
>>
>>36035752
Trayvon WAS a robber though. That was widely reported. He burglarized several homes in the area. He was also on his way home carrying the ingredients to make a purple drug in the black community called Purple Drank. It was widely reported because CNN kept editing Zimmerman's photos to make him appear white. He is dark brown complexion. His mother is Honduran and his father is Jewish. His first language is Spanish, second was Hebrew, and third is English.
>>
>>36035752
The fact that Zimzam actually profited off this and was signing autographs is kinda fucked up, ngl.

Like nigga you killed someone, does that not take a toll on your psyche? How the fuck are you selling shit because of this?
>>
>>36035752
Because that's what gets publicity. It was one of the things that really kicked off the recent trend of media racebaiting. Regular murders happen all the time, but what if we spin it to look like a racist white man racially profiled a black teenager and then shot him dead? Then we could prey off both the white men riddled with guilt instilled in them in school for things they had no part in, and the black people who have been indoctrinated to think that we're still living during slavery and that mobs of white people that want to lynch them are around every corner? Then we'd have a big story. We'd have something they'd write about in the history books, another chapter about racism in America, and anyone who wants to see it unfold will mean more money for us.
>>
>>36035752
>dumb mistake
>beating the shit out of a random guy
>>
File: george-zimmerman-closeup.jpg (93KB, 633x900px) Image search: [Google]
george-zimmerman-closeup.jpg
93KB, 633x900px
Maybe Trayvon shouldn't have attacked the spic.
>>
Stop making me miss the Zimmerman streams
>>
>>36036041
>When Jaffa skyped the prosecution on live tv during the trial.
>>
>>36035956
>>36035937
>>36035918
>>36035752

Gentlemen Gentlemen Gentlemen can't we just agree that both of these individuals were colossal pieces of shit and it's a shame both didn't die?

Trevon was already a thug. He was a degenerate who was already robbing people in his neighborhood and selling drugs.

Zimmerman on the other hand has proved a dozen times that he is just as much a piece of shit. Being a complete cock in the mouth to some kid he has no right to approach in the first place, disregarding 911 advice (I mean this wasn't a spur of the moment thing the wetnigger was looking for trouble), starting a fight with a child (and losing lol), and trying to sell the gun he murdered someone with for an exorbitant price.

The best thing that could of happened was Zimmerman bled out after capping Trevon.
>>
>>36035846
To be honest he doesn't look Caucasian, it surprised me that the media were making a race thing.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 194x259px
>>36036094
>Gentlemen Gentlemen Gentlemen can't we just agree that both of these individuals were colossal pieces of shit and it is a shame both didn't die?
>>
>>36035846
>stand your ground is some dumb shit though
Yeah, we should have laws more like Britain where you're imprisoned for defending yourself from criminals
>>
>>36036094
I don't think they both needed to die. Zimmerman went insane after the trial as would be expected of anyone going under that insane pressure.
>>
>>36035752
Nigs like to make a big deal out of every little thing and they love to play the race card.
>>
>>36036094
>Gentlemen Gentlemen Gentlemen can't we just agree that both of these individuals were colossal pieces of shit and it's a shame both didn't die?
not gonna lie I agree with you

both of these types of people are shit stains on humanity who contribute very little to the world
>>
File: 2342378.jpg (124KB, 960x739px)
2342378.jpg
124KB, 960x739px
>>36035752
>Why did this case become so racially charged?

International capitalists' agenda to disenfranchise the first world, white middle class by pushing Multicultural Marxism in our societies.

Something like 90% of broadcast media in the US is controlled by about 250 people. They can set whatever narrative they want, and make millions for doing it. They have a monopoly on the public mind.
>>
It's the same shit with Michael Brown, niggers in the US think whitey and "The Man" are holding them down while they're destroying their own neighborhood out of frustration.
>>
>>36035846
>stand your ground is some dumb shit though
Stand your ground wasn't used you dumb retard. It was an open and shut case of self-defense.
>>
>>36035846
>I'm a cuck who doesn't want to defend himself
>>
>>36035883
F course your post is ignored
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.