[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone want to talk? It can be about anything. I'm just lonely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 16

Anyone want to talk?

It can be about anything. I'm just lonely
>>
>>36035573
Lets talk about you. Tell me about yourself, LonelyAnon kun.
>>
>>36035573
You can talk with this post i'm making about hiding your shit thread you attentionwhoring faggot
>>
>>36035573
Am I an alcoholic if i drink every tuesday, friday and saturday?
>>
>>36035573
I just shot up a half gram of heroin. I'm feeling super comfy right now all curled up in blankets. The AC is turned up high and I'm just posting here on /r9k/.

I'm a degenerate piece of shit that deserves to die and I have no potential in life, but right now I feel good and that's all that matters to me.
>>
>>36035573
hey wow i'm lonely too.
why are you lonely? what keeps you personally from leaving robothood and becoming normal?
>>
File: 200px-Hachiko.jpg (18KB, 200x294px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Hachiko.jpg
18KB, 200x294px
anyone want to hear a story about how a hand grabbed me from under the bed when i was little
>>
File: 1484260013210.jpg (31KB, 720x330px) Image search: [Google]
1484260013210.jpg
31KB, 720x330px
>>36035587
I'm just a depressed neet who wants to connect with some people for some reason. In a bad place right now. I don't really like talking about myself
>>36035588
ayy
>>36035593
probably not
>>36035606
I want to try heroin but if I do I know I'll just end up killing myself
>>36035611
I push people away because I'm scared of being judged
>>
File: 1484259716288.jpg (40KB, 512x699px) Image search: [Google]
1484259716288.jpg
40KB, 512x699px
>>36035573
Sure, I need feedback on my plan to ask this girl out.

Long and short of it, I knew her at school and she works at the local theater I always go watch movies at. She's also usually the person you give your tickets to on the normal day I go to see movies.

So the idea is to write my number and a question like "want to get coffee?" on the ticket before I hand it to her.

It's a cheesy plan but it's all I got anon
>>
>>36035635
No i'm all alone at home pls
>>
>>36035652
honestly the best way to ask a grill out is to just drop the gimmicks and be straightforward. That romantic crap only happens in the movies
>>
>>36035606
I've been drinking everynight just so i don't do heroin daily. Worth it though
>>
>>36035645
>I want to try heroin but if I do I know I'll just end up killing myself
If you try a small amount at first or have someone prepare it for you then you probably won't die the first time you do it. You might puke, though.

Heroin addiction is dying a very slow death anyways. I really wish that I could have the balls to just shoot up an entire 3-4 grams or so and die painlessly...
>>
>>36035652
Sounds cringy, just ask her upfront
>>
>>36035606
I'm happy for you! Have you considered emergency fulfillment in your life through a higher power? You're shooting up, you aren't moving slowly into old age like other people. You're cutting your own life short. Not criticizing, you should do what you want in life, but you have significantly more time to do something that will let you die satisfied that you made something of your life. I'm not telling you to find god and quit shooting up, by the way.
>>
>>36035686
I've tried getting into alcohol to quell my heroin addiction. It helps with the sickness, but it doesn't take it away completely and I still need dope. I hate mixing dope and alcohol though, it ends up with me in a puddle of puke feeling like I'm melting
>>
>>36035702
>Heroin addiction is dying a very slow death anyways

yeah I guess that's what I meant. I'd just be giving up on getting better at that point
>>
cmon man you dont need this
>>
>>36035722
How are you happy for me? I'm miserable. I hate myself. I hate my life. Can a higher power help me? Are you a christian?
>>
File: 9d9.jpg (48KB, 518x329px) Image search: [Google]
9d9.jpg
48KB, 518x329px
>>36035722
Oh, I meant less, not more time.

Obviously
>>
>>36035740
What are you talking about bruv
>>
Do you ever feel like you want to kill people? I've felt this way for the past week or so and I'm not sure what to think.
>>
>>36035783
Can you elaborate, anon?

I've felt the urge but I don't think I could ever act on it
>>
>>36035783
Strangers? If yes then seek help
>>
>>36035750
>How are you happy for me? I'm miserable.
You're happy right now.

All happiness is temporary.

You'll hate yourself when your high passes, but, a man who's built a family, gone to college and made his mom and dad proud is still going to hate himself when things go sour. And for the majority of people, they do, for one reason or another.

>Can a higher power help me?
Maybe. Some of it depends on what you're willing to do.
>Are you a christian?
No.
>>
File: 1487189064673.png (291KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487189064673.png
291KB, 1200x600px
Anyone want to start up a discord and talk about how fucked up we are?
>>
>>36035860
I don't know anon, isnt anonymity kind of nice?
>>
>>36035814
>Can you elaborate, anon?
fuck man i don't know my life is very unsatisfactory and maybe i think that i would get some pleasure out of murder.
i probably never would be able to act on it though
>>36035842
>implying i'd pay for some stranger to listen to me ramble and then call the police
also hi fbi, how are you doing
>>
File: 1486437253860.jpg (17KB, 428x337px) Image search: [Google]
1486437253860.jpg
17KB, 428x337px
>>36035654
Too bad, you're getting the scary hand story

>be 5 or 6 years old
>watched the Wizard of Oz pretty much every day
>only tv with a VHS player in the house was in my mom's room, across from her bed on top of a dresser
>this means i'd always just lie down in her bed to watch my movie
>one night
>my mom is smoking in the garage and my stepdad wasn't home
>i'm watching Wizard of Oz for the thousandth time
>lying on the left side of the bed with my arms crossed
>feel something weighty and warm grip my left thigh
>look down and there's a big hand covered in brown hair splayed out on top of my leg over my pants
>immediately super scared
>pull my leg out from under it and stand on the bed
>it doesn't make an effort to grab me and drops onto the mattress
>i jump on top of the nightstand next to the bed and try to swing myself around the frame of the open door into the hallway
>run to the garage and tell my mom
>she doesn't believe me
>it smells like cigarettes
This is one of my clearest early memories
I thought about it a lot growing up.
>>
>>36035783
What do you think you want to do? Kill random people? Kill specific people?

Do you just want to rack up a body count?

Do you want to get caught? Do you want people to know?

Would you make people suffer or do you just want to see their life snuffed out efficiently?
>>
>>36035886
yeah I was just feeling like it's a bit slow paced just talking here
>>36035891
>i probably never would be able to act on it though
you're probably fine man. Those are just intrusive thoughts. Everyone gets them sometimes
>>
I can't relate to any woman. I'm trying to talk to this girl who I met many years ago. She's attractive, probably won't be into me, but I'm trying cause it's better than nothing. And she's so boring. Every girl is like that to me. I just can't get into them. I thought about messaging her today and realized I really didn't want to talk to her. It's been four years since I liked a girl. I'm thinking it won't happen again.
>>
File: dostoevsky-night.jpg (399KB, 1170x654px) Image search: [Google]
dostoevsky-night.jpg
399KB, 1170x654px
>>36035891
Read crime and punishment. It's about some guy who acted on that impulse. One of the best novels ever written aswell. Changed my life and I didn't even want to kill anyone really
>>
>>36035933
I've felt that way anon. Whether or not you find somebody, it isn't impossible. There's been a total of 2 women I've ever known I could relate to, one of them being my mom.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1334x750px
Just watched 5 Centimeters Per Second last night. Still having the residual feels from it. Anyone else watched that anime/movie?
>>
I've become obsessed with a girl who already has a bf. She seems to like me somewhat too, I'm convinced I'd be able to get at least one date with her if she wasn't with him. On the bright side I'm at least making some progress towards my aspirations of becoming a cop.
>>
>>36035919
i really don't know for sure
>>36035921
>you're probably fine man. Those are just intrusive thoughts. Everyone gets them sometimes
i don't know, anon. maybe they are. maybe there's actually something wrong with me
>>36035933
don't try, it won't work. she doesn't like you and no girl worth giving a damn about will, unfortunately
>>36035953
>implying i read books
>>
>>36035965
Holy fuck yes I have. I cried pretty hard
>>36035982
>i don't know, anon. maybe they are. maybe there's actually something wrong with me
I'd talk to a therapist then. If anything it'll give you a chance to sort your thoughts out
>>
Do any of you anons play melee netplay
>>
>>36035971
I was talking to my friend's GF about this the other day. She said a lot of guys take friendliness for romantic interest. Getting along well with a girl you're attracted to doesn't mean she wants you. Tons of guys make this mistake. You see more in the smile than the girl wants you to. Be careful.
>>
>>36035982
>>implying i read books

>Disregarding the greatest medium for artistic human expression because why? You should feel shame for saying something like that yet its very common nowadays. Fucking insects this whole generation
>>
>>36035999
>implying i'd pay someone with money i don't really have to call the cops on me after i ramble on to them about murder
no way
>>
>>36035999
It didn't make me cry. But then again, the eviscerating anxiety i've gone through has hardened my soul.

It did make me hurt, though. Felt a good pang in my chest at the end.
>>
>>36035685
>>36035709

the problem is, the only time I see her she is at work

So either I talk to her and ask her out while she's fucking working, or I ask or on facebook which is a bitch move OR I do this

As for context on how absolutely stupidly autistic we both are, we spent half a school year together in an empty room and we just stayed on our laptops the entire time on opposite sides and sneaked glances at eachother

So either I ask her out by talking to her and potentially spill spahghetti

I do it on facebook

or I do the note

OR I wait until uni in the fall (we're going to the same one) and then ask her there but by then she'll get stolen possibly by some megachad

help
>>
I feel like I have trouble connecting to my peers and get the feeling that I have to act like someone I'm not to be able to hold a conversation for longer than 2 minutes with most people, is that bad?
>>
>>36036056
unless you actually have plans they can't lock you up. Unless you're in some stupid country
>>
>>36035982
>don't even bother trying

I might as well try. She's single and constantly asks if people on Facebook want to go to concerts with her
>>
>>36035900
Stepad hiding just to scare you shitless, has happened. Mix with the fact you were a kid and easily scared
>>
File: 1485395830595.png (1MB, 3169x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1485395830595.png
1MB, 3169x5000px
>>36036074
yeah the ending was what really hurt. Dunno why it affected me so much
>>36036075
dawg never facebook or note. You have to say it to her face. Do it while she's at work. Don't matter.

I'm gonna plug this discord I just made. Come chat or don't. It's whatever
https://discord.gg/AM2sXhW
>>
>>36036053
You're right, maybe I should read more. Honestly if I did some self improvement maybe I would feel some satisfaction or something.
>>36036078
I still would rather not. I have a hard time opening up to people (meaning I don't at all) and don't feel like paying money for me to dodge questions out of self-consciousness.
>>
>>36035652
Guy who works at a theater here

Do NOT fucking do this shit. Ticket Taking brings you into this weird sunken-place type state where you're not even reading shit, you just see a number and you're like "Be in theater 5, enjoy".

She wouldn't even notice, senpai.

Also, what really pisses me off when I do that is when fucking old cunts rip their ticket in front of me then give me the wrong fucking side. No you old bitch it doesn't make it "easier" I still gotta rip 200 other folks tickets. You're just being a rude shit.
>>
>>36036009
>Getting along well with a girl you're attracted to doesn't mean she wants you.
I'm not that much of an idiot, I know that. I've had a couple of other girls this year act friendlier to me than she did and I didn't go falling for them either.
>You see more in the smile than the girl wants you to. Be careful.
When she does smile at me I do have to keep reminding myself of that though. It's a moot point anyway since there's nothing I can do about any of this at the moment.
>>
>>36036075
asking to get coffee on fb isnt a bitch move you goof
>>
>>36036137
>I still would rather not.
that's fine man. But helping you open up is what a therapist does. I dunno maybe you wanna try some group therapy?
>>
>>36036142
oh okay, thanks for the info. I need to get your guy's advice on more of my "brilliant ideas"

I am not a smart man

>>36036132
Guess we're back to spahghetti in public then

I don't even know for SURE that she likes me, but I'm 99.9% sure I've seen her looking my direction then quickly look away, generally acting awkward sometimes when I'm around and today she just happened to be sweeping outside of the theatre I was in when I left

may as well go for it I guess
>>
>>36036192
Isn't it generally regarded as being a pussy move if you ask a girl out online instead of in person? I'd much fucking rather do that but I've never even messaged her on facebook
>>
A couple months ago a girl started sending me memes out of nowhere. I thought it was cool so I started sending some to her. Started going back and forth, eventually we started actually talking to each other mixed in with the nonstop meme barrage.

It's become a pretty regular thing. Tomorrow I'm seeing her at her work, she's giving me free pizza. From what I understand she's single, so I'm considering capitalizing on that. My good friend lost his virginity to her sister so hey maybe I could find something here.
>>
>>36036197
>group therapy
>"haha yeah i want to kill people" in front of a small group of people
i already can't handle myself that well in social situations, even shit like ordering food at a restaurant makes me nervous
>>
File: cammy.jpg (43KB, 542x640px)
cammy.jpg
43KB, 542x640px
>>36035573
anyone have any good comfy anime to watch while inebriated

BONUS POINT CONDITIONS:
It's dated pre 2000's

heres some butt as payment
>>
>>36036235
Never been in a relationship, but I'd say you message her online to get her phone number. Then you ask her out over text.
>>
>>36036235
Don't think of it as asking her out you're just getting coffee and talking. Go on real dates from there
>>
>>36036262
>message her online so you can get her number and message her online again

anon that seems somewhat inefficient
>>
File: IMG_6997.jpg (79KB, 500x600px)
IMG_6997.jpg
79KB, 500x600px
>>36036220
>today she just happened to be sweeping outside of the theatre I was in when I left
Is it like a big old AMC chain type thing or a smaller one? I know at my theater when I'm usher me and like two or three others gotta clean every screen (there's 7 of them) so that may just be that she's obligated.

I actually had a crush on a girl at my theater (before I started working there) and I was gonna ask her out but then I learned she was a lesbian so that train went out the window. Fortunately she's really into anime so we've bonded over talking about that.
>>
>>36036311
We've literally only talked 3 or four times I think, I'm really fucking bad at this shit

I'll have to think of some context to give myself an excuse to message her/ask her out for coffee

hmmmmm
>>
>>36036351
Oh I remember you, I was asking for advice about this same situation like 6 months ago or something and what you said set off a fresh wave of anxiety that she was a secret lesbian or something

Oh I have no doubt she was probably just doing her work but it was a neat coincidence and I like having naive optimisms
>>
Pretty sure no one cares but here's a discord invite that won't expire:

https://discord.gg/4WpzuUw
>>
>>36036358
This sounds retarded but just don't give a fuck and ask her. she won't say no to just coffee, that makes her the awkward one. That being said though if I were you I'd just wait until I had class w/her, talk about class, ask to study, offer coffee date, offer interesting date, then bring her over.
>>
>>36036423
Another anon. What do you think about asking a girl out to coffee out of the blue? Should you talk her up for a bit?
>>
>>36036423
We're both already graduated but going to the same university next fall (assuming we both make the cut)

I've literally been putting off asking her out for almost a year now though because I'm afraid she doesn't like me

Today though when I was getting my ticket she was looking at me, and when I glanced over in her direction did a full on 90 degree turn to look at the opposite wall. It was like cartoonish level "I was staring at you and didn't want to be caught" tier shit

But then I realize she probably just heard someone saying something or whatever and wasn't even looking at me

Fuck man why am I so bad at this
>>
>>36036472
Talk about shared interests first (based off were you meet here), try and make the first "date" seem as casually and inconsequential as possible. Studying together in the library or helping her with a project is the best way b/c there's no pressure to think of topics to talk about
>>
File: ghost rider reboot.jpg (31KB, 398x325px) Image search: [Google]
ghost rider reboot.jpg
31KB, 398x325px
>>36036257
SOMEONE HELP ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

give me attention and old anime
>>
>>36036410
Holy shit, isn't that something.

I wish you the best, man. Reminds me, I tried asking a girl out earlier and she said yes but then she started ghosting me and nothing ever came of it so fuck it I guess. I don't think she ever took the prospect seriously so she's kinda off the table, but yours might.
>>
>>36036691
thanks man

I think I might just have to bite the bullet and do it

If I wait too long she'll definitely get stolen by chad
>>
Okay r9k, here goes...
>be me, age 14
>inb4 teenfag
>liked this girl a lot, like heart beating crazily
>i thought it was the perfect girl, we'd had a lot in common
>was going to take her out to a coffee date, maybe like starbucks or something
>we were highschool freshman, both of us really awkward
>for some reason act like a total loud retard in class since the start of the semester when she's the more timid type
>autismoverload1
>get her number, daily small talk about random shit
>week later, ask her out to coffee shop
>"sure anon! ill come but im not sure, i have strict parents"
>can confirm, parents are strict, her friend and her had tight schedules
>inb4 "LOL ANON SHE'S TRYING TO AVOID YOU"
>i thought she was trying to avoid me at the time, she called off the date and i was usually the one starting up most conversations
>autismoverload2
>pussy out after thinking she has no interest in me
>dont talk to her for like 1 year
>start talking to her online again out of the blue
>keep in mind she always had that aloof kind of semi condescending way of talking
>small talk maybe for like 5 mins bi-weekly
>find her tumblr
>find many lesbian ships, feminism-ish posts, think she's a major lesbian
>autismoverload3
>one night out with some friends get major stoned and drunk
>drunk love confession over text
>rejected
>never speak again
i still love her today and im not sure why
>inb4 anon is cuck
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.