[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time a qt gril gave you a warm hug?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1478359086604.jpg (126KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1478359086604.jpg
126KB, 1280x1440px
When was the last time a qt gril gave you a warm hug?
>>
>>36034756
The only female that have ever hugged me are my grandmas(paternal and maternal) and my mom. Last hug from them was probably age 7. So 20 years ago.
>>
>>36034756
One that wasn't related to me?

I don't know, maybe like, fucking, 2006 or before then.
>>
File: 1464066348270.jpg (61KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1464066348270.jpg
61KB, 320x320px
>>36034756
>When was the last time a qt gril gave you a warm hug?
a girl in middle school wanted to hug me once

that was probably the only time I've ever hugged a girl

and definitely the last time
I mean it's not like I am hugging boys either though, I am hugging nobody, just sitting in my room
>>
I went to the bar here at college and I was on the dancefloor and I saw some girls that I knew and they gave me hugs it was nice of them no one danced with me though but the hugs were nice and one of the girls had big boobs
>>
A few months ago when I went to an anime con. And yes they were cute and not fat.
>>
>>36034756
She's hugging me right now
>>
File: 1467586765040.jpg (398KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467586765040.jpg
398KB, 800x600px
>>36034756
in my 20 years of life i only hugged two females, my mom and my grandma.
>>
>>36034756
I have never been hugged by anyone in my entire life. I am 29. My mom died in child birth so not even by her.
>>
>>36034756
It was in 7th grade when I gave a couple of girls candy for halloween.
It was totally platonic though and they bought me some candy the next day.
Nice girls.
>>
Last time I hugged a girl was about four years ago, I think.
>>
First time was the last day of school in 6th grade, second time during a middle school dance.
One decade later, I yearn for another hug.
>>
Girl in middle school who felt bad for me used to hug me a lot and hover over me
>>
>>36034756
Never in 25 years, hell I barely even got hugged by my own mother except when she was forcing me to hug her as an apology for something. Fucking narcissist bitch.
>>
>>36034756
never. literally never. even my guardians didn't hug me, or show any affection. its probably why I'm a cold, cynical asshole.
>>
June. I almost wish she had never hugged me, before that I was indifferent towards girls but now I want to hug one again more than anything else in the world.

>>36034899
>tfw you confessed to the girl who pitied you and she had to turn you down and never hugged you again
>>
If family counts, yesterday.
If family doesn't count, probably two years ago and it wasn't very warm.
>>
File: ap-jeb-bush-fan.jpg (2MB, 3600x2657px) Image search: [Google]
ap-jeb-bush-fan.jpg
2MB, 3600x2657px
3 years ago today, originally
>>
Never. I've lived 34 years wondering what it's like.
>>
>>36034756
2 hours ago when i kissed her gn
>>
>>36034756
Never.

My mother hugged me sometimes when I was young but I wouldn't classify her as "cute."
>>
I can't remember. :(

oregano
>>
>>36034756
my qt cousin gave me a hug and told me she loved me a few hours ago.

I feel like that doesn't really count tho
>>
>>36034756
Never.

But i used to hug my mother/grandmother if that counts.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.