[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You go back in time right now, and appear to yourself at age

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 18

File: Comfy 102.jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy 102.jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
You go back in time right now, and appear to yourself at age 15.

What do you tell them?
>>
>>36033512
Not going to lie, we're just going to feel sorry for each other and cry and hug.
>>
Why would I tell him anything? He should be the one telling me
>>
>>36033512

If you don't kill yourself now you will be unable to easily accomplish this task later.
>>
>>36033512
>"It's too late."
>"We can't undo being autistic. This is it. Get use to it now."
>Offer 15yr old me a cigarette
>"You're going to pick it up in 4 years anyway."
>>
DON'T PUT YOUR DINGDONG IN FLUFFS, YOU'RE GETTING BUSTED AND DAD'S GONNA KILL IT
>>
Who wins the Super Bowl from then to 2017 and also about the financial collapse in 2008.
>>
just stop. do all the drugs and stop giving a shit because it doesn't get any better
>>
You won't have sex, you won't get good grades and go to a good college so nice job wasting dads hard earned money to send you to a private school, you aren't athletic, you aren't good enough at video games to make a youtube career out of it, and you have no friends. Please, end it, do it.
>>
>>36033512
I doubt that they would listen to me
>>
>>36033512
Just off yourself now and save the trouble.
>>
buy bitcoins
buy all the bitcoins you can
mine all the bitcoins you can, just get your hands on as many as you can, keep it all in different wallets sell at $1200 no more no less
>>
tell him to stop being a edgy little bitch and to not try for that girl she's going to ignore you a year from now
>>
"Go chomp some anti-depressives now before you become a depressive neckbeard."
>>
>"You're autistic and it will never get better. Your father hates you, your mother uses you to get more money, you have no friends, your dog dies a horrible painful death from cancer because your dickhead dad didn't want to go to the vet so spend more time with the only friend who will never leave you until they die now, you'll learn that programming actually makes you miserable and you only picked it up in the vain hope that it would make your dad love you, nobody likes you, and you'll never have a GF"
>"Just fucking kill yourself."
>>
File: 1490970077026.jpg (124KB, 847x563px) Image search: [Google]
1490970077026.jpg
124KB, 847x563px
I don't think I could say anything that would prevent myself from becoming what I am today. I think on some level I was aware of that even back then, there's no changing the inevitable. I don't think I could stomach talking to myself either.
>>
"By appearing in front of you I have produced an alternate timeline. The person I am you can never become, and the person you become will never be me."
>>
File: 1491261486247.jpg (85KB, 920x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491261486247.jpg
85KB, 920x960px
>>36033512
"Hey boy wanna go for a lil ride hehehehehehehehe"
>>
>>36033512
You can't do this fur much longer. Learn how to focus, learn how to concentrate. You will fall in love and you cannot leave her, do not go to Minnesota. Stay here, she might have stayed.
>>
>>36033512
Change schools now or you'll literally get fucking raped. Run more.
>>
>>36033895
I like this outcome
>>
>>36033512
young anon, you're going to be hurt by a girl. Don't let it ruin you. Get help if you need it. Don't waste years hoping for some one to come save you
>>
>>36033965
greentext please senpai
bloxx
>>
>>36033512
BUY BITCOINS ASAP
>>
File: 1490707627274.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1490707627274.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
Don't impregnate your sister, your dad will literally try to kill you and you cannot take care of four children.
>>
>>36033512
i would tell him that he was right, that it doesn't ever get better.
then i would convince him to join me in committing suicide at the same time so we can completely remove ourselves from existence.
>>
>>36033512
This actually happened to me. When I was 15 a guy who looked like me but older came up to me on the street and said "Vote Trump" and walked away. I never saw him again, but I did what he told me.
>>
>>36034228
was that anytime around the election season of 2000?
>>
tell myself to lose some weight and ill thank you later
>>
Don't fucking say anything.
>>
>>36033512

DONT GO TO COLLEGE! GO FOR A TRADE INSTEAD!

>and so, anon lived happy ever after ...
>at the age of 30 he was rich by 2017 standards (bank account total > 0)
>>
>>36033512
>Bush isn't that bad compared to the nigger who will be president next.
>You should probably accept the job from the army and go kill sand niggers in Iraq.
>Lift earlier.
>Say who wins the championships in sports from age 21 on to now.
>>
>>36034259
No it was right before the 2008 election. I thought it was weird because Trump wasn't a candidate then but when he ran last year I knew I had to vote for him. I still don't know if I made the right choice, but if that really was me from the future then there had to be a good reason.
>>
>>36033512
Your Future, whether you believe it or not.
Ritalin
Organic Chemistry
Girl on top
California
Failure
Humiliation, pain, struggle, more pain
Release
Effortless motion
Momentum
Perceived failure
Vindication
Pride
Downfall
Struggle
Struggle
Struggle
Struggle
Mercy
Companionship
Betrayal
Void
Emptiness
Sympathy
Affection
Violence
Confusion
Sadness
Pride
Struggle
Swelling Pride
Struggle
Ascension
>>
>>36033512
invest in buttcoins
>>
>>36033956
Whats wrong with Minnesota?
>>
>>36033512
Tell him to get into sports immediately.

Weights, though you'll only be okay at them at best, will make you vaguely resemble a human being worthy of sex.
>>
Netflix stock is gonna go crazy
So is Amazon

Also, here's the next twelve years' worth of Final Four teams and Super Bowl champs.
>>
>>36033512
Tell him to mine for bitcoin, and that girl hes had a crush on for years is wasting his time. Probably also apologize for being a fat fuck.
>>
Stop smoking and start taking Human Growth Hormone so you don't have to live a life of manlet misery
>>
You got this, pal.
>>
>>36033512
at 15 it was already too late, at least I was out of the institution by that point.
>>
>>36033512
Not something very original.
>>
"Don't be such a pussy and just go buy some condoms. Thank me later."
>>
>>36033512
Lose some weight, learn some skills, stop burying yourself in books
>>
File: 1456707645127.jpg (126KB, 648x659px) Image search: [Google]
1456707645127.jpg
126KB, 648x659px
>>36033512
Ask Olivia out. She likes you back.
Don't dump her. Please don't dump her. You'll spend the next decade regretting it.
>>
>>36033512
Don't stop drawing.
That's honestly my only regret.
>>
holy shit nigger actually try at school and don't blow everything off like i did
>>
"Tell your parents/doctor you have adhd. It will help."
>>
get tested for autism while you can still use your parents money before its too late
>>
>>36034428
what if all the 4chan memers who got trump elected are actually from a dystopian hillary future, and the reason the memes of the past year have been so dank is because they are future memes?
>>
>>36033512
You'll fall in love. Love is wonderful but it's still not enough to sustain your life; you must grow in all directions, become adept at all the mundane tasks so you can get to the real challenges and (fun) problems worth solving. Trust that you will grow wiser, that any suffering can be overcome and healed. Also, integrity is everything. Make good on your promises every single time and the easiest and most fulfilling paths will open up to you.
>>
I think, if i could do it all over, I'd practice loneliness way more. I used to enjoy being alone on occasion but still had a relatively active group of friends and now, I can't live without being alone. But still sometimes, the urge comes up that I get really lonely and desire companionship.

Either I "fail" or i call up one of my old friends and we get a beer or something. If i started at an earlier age, gained the life lessons I had now, I'd go back and be more resolute.

Reconciling between wanting to be alone but desiring companionship and relationships... That was the biggest part of what wasted my teenage (19-24) years in depression.
>>
>>36033512
Start programming right now.

You fuck up your grades and life because of it but hey at least you get a head start.
>>
>>36035617

The forever war; absolute hell timeline.
>>
>>36033547
>you will never cuddle your 15 yr old self
>>
>>36035408

Jesus what's that picture from.
>>
>>36035845
Oyasumi Punpun

originally
>>
You can wear any boat as a hat. Just turn it over in water and it's capsized.
>>
>>36033512
i'd tell the story of the last (next) 7 years before suggesting a few possible courses of action which could help give us a better future, but i'd stress that necking your(our)self is the best.
>>
>>36035981

ahh okay great man
>>
>>36033512
To stop being so scared. I miss my old self, I had so many friends, I had people to talk to. But when my dad passed away from cancer, I lost the man who inspired me to put myself out there. I lost a part of myself. I got emotionally distant with everybody I knew, and I lost all of them. Here I am now, 24, living alone in an apartment, taking to people on /r9k/. I've lost all I care about, fuck.
>>
The mental "problems" you're going through right now are actually quite serious. You will save yourself alot of bullshit later in life if you just seek help from adults now, instead of keeping everything to yourself and never talking to anybody about it.
>>
i'll tell him vote Hillary.

WE NEED
WW3
WW3
WW3
WE NEED
WW3
WW3
WW3
OHH YEAH, SO HARD TO BE A ROBOT, AFTER TRUMP GOT ELECTED, THERE IS MORE FOR THE LIBSHIT THEN YOUUUUUUU

I WANNA WW3
>>
Keep your kbar under your pillow until you have to use it.
>>
>>36033512
You're a cute stop eating already and get on hormones. Don't fall in love with N.ou.n
>>
>>36033512
You're not gay, you're just retarded. Also learn to fucking drive and take that cleaning job.
>>
>>36034467
>Girl on top
What did you mean by this? Why would this matter to your 15yo self
>>
>>36035637
Huh, this helps me at 21 thanks anon
>>
Get rid of your computer and your video games. Focus on your art. Tell your mom and dad to fuck off and quit trying to dictate how you live your life. Lift.
>>
>>36033512
>What do you tell them?
honestly I have no clue what I would tell them.

I know exactly what I need to do differently but I have no clue how I would convince myself to do it.
>>
>>36033512
BUY BITCOIN

origami
>>
Hey faggot, stop jerking off and play your guitar. It's all you've got going for you, trust me. You'll see.
>>
Dude in 3 years im going to come from the future to tell you something important so you can change it. You have 3 years to find the most important thing.

Alternatively "break up with paulie"
>>
>>36033512
Stop pretending to like The Walking Dead and go watch cartoons like you want you little shit.
It's not like anyone's opinion of you matters anyway.
By the way, you really fucking need glasses.
We almost failed 10th grade because your stupid ass couldn't see the board.
>>
>>36033965
Boi or girl?
Greentext that shit
>>
>>36036990
Why not just tell them that you are them from the future, and THIS is what they need to do differently?

That's all it should take, I mean I would trust myself.
>>
>>36033912
>TFW 15 yo me was such a perv that he'd probably make an advance before I could explain that I was him
>>
>>36037094
Lmaooooooooo hahah
>>
File: 1488857855287.png (179KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488857855287.png
179KB, 500x500px
>>36037087
>That's all it should take, I mean I would trust myself.
sure, it's not that I wouldn't trust myself anon.

But the issue is that just because I know what I need to do differently doesn't mean I will actually do it.

I almost failed out of my freshman year of college.
Why? I didn't go to lecture.

Any idiot will tell you that one of the only things you need to do in college to be successful is go to lecture and do the homework. I didn't do this.

Another issue in my life, and I am sure in many else's, is procrastination. Can you simply tell someone to not procrastinate? Of course not. It's not that simple.

It's not an issue of trust, it's an issue of experience. While I would definitely have trusted a future me back then, I don't think it really would have changed anything, except maybe have given me a little bit of assurance that yes, I could be successful if I tried. No, anything I said wouldn't have fundamentally changed the way I behaved back then, the only thing that really would is experience in life that made me realize I NEEDED to change. Just telling someone to change is not enough
>>
Hey I can see you've been depressed and given up on life this early.

Just kill yourself now kid, while you still have the resolve to do so. When life gets better, it really doesn't. You'll find having friends, social life, all the things associated with being happy, won't actually make you happy.
You'll still feel the same way 5 years from now; empty.
>>
>>36037380
OP here

you're actually really close

but i'm not suicidal. just looking for any good insights on life i could find

but this is r9k so the kill yourself responses are expected
>>
1. sell that 360 and stop playing video games
2. get into welding.
3. start driving earlier
4. read more
5. go to trade school first follow your first half of your dreams, don't go into computers, go learn welding.
6. you will take up smoking at age 19, embrace it, don't prevent it
>>
File: RjXZTgw.jpg (50KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
RjXZTgw.jpg
50KB, 600x480px
>>36037423
I'm not suicidal either. But I still feel like i'd tell younger self that so I could simply stop existing.
Every thing is so fucking monotonous and when I come home from a night out or have a good day I still feel like shit when I go to bed. It feels the same as when I burned a whole day away playing video games. Nothing ever gets better, thats a lie for damn sure.
>>
>>36037461
I feel you.

For some years now I haven't really felt anything long term.

Laughing with friends sure, but that's just stimulus response.

I still feel like there are things I want to do in life and about the world, though.

Religion helps.
>>
File: meet you before i die.jpg (104KB, 864x542px) Image search: [Google]
meet you before i die.jpg
104KB, 864x542px
>>36033512
Do everything you can to make the money and go to Japan in high school. 5 Centimeters Per Second is how your life is going to end up. Save up money, tell mom and dad you are serious. Nothing is more important than that trip.
>>
>>36037543
I JUST WATCHED THAT LAST NIGHT! Do you say that like you got fucked by distance with a girl, or you literally want to live the anime?

Did you notice the OP pic related?
>>
>>36033512
Tell him the truth of how I fucfked up write it so he can learn from my mistakes, maybe it will change my timeline or the alternate me will be become happy. Either way I win.
>>
>>36037569
I had a pen pal in Japan. We got real close and skyped and everything. She was the sweetest thing. Sadly, I'm a retarded faggot and couldn't save up money to visit her and she went on to marry someone else. I would kill a fool to go back and fix things.
>>
Stop playing so much fucking GameCube and study you piece of shit. You should have went to college
>>
>>36037612
Holy fuck.

I've been planning to save my money these next years and go to Japan with friends around 2020 just to experience the place, the people, and the aesthetics.

I hope, maybe, it can wake up my soul again.
>>
"Bet on Donald trump. I know it seems crazy but it will make sense."
>>
>>36037637
I stopped speaking to her after she told me, not out of spite or anger, I just thought it'd be bad for us to keep talking and that was maybe a good time to stop exchanging messages since that day seemed inevitable. Lately, I've been thinking about messaging her again. Maybe her family and mine (which will not exist for a while) can be friends. It's been a few months, almost a year now.
>>
1. Erika will literally rubbed your dick while complementing your muscles, asking for lacrosse advice, and burying her head in your chest, just kiss her for fuck's sake

2. Kill Artyom

3. Kill yourself
>>
>>36037684
Godspeed. Maybe you can rekindle a little warmth for yourself in this life.
>>
>>36033512
Do NOT tell people about your HCV. You're gonna lose everything you ever put effort in, including the only girl worth dating in that school. She's gonna abandon you after months of close and friendly affection. Keep it a fucking secret and just die over the summer like you were supposed to.
>>
KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY
THERE IS NO TIME
>>
Start running and lifting weights NOW

Get your learners permit faggot

Stop trying to be an edgy autistic metalhead. You can't pull that off yet

When your 17 you will meet a girl in psychology. You will know who it is by the end of the first 2 weeks of school. If you took my advice and got fit, do your best to hook up with this chick. It's probably your one and last chance at young love.

That's all I have to say fatass. Good luck.
>>
>>36033512
pick up a tank of pure helium before they get diluted.
>>
>>36037813
>When your 17 you will meet a girl in psychology. You will know who it is by the end of the first 2 weeks of school. If you took my advice and got fit, do your best to hook up with this chick. It's probably your one and last chance at young love.

wtf are you trying to sabotage you younger self?
>>
5 years from now you're going to get into an argument. Stop being stubborn and say you're sorry. We both know we're wrong.

I regret not saying it every single day
>>
>>36037831
What do I have to lose. Really.
>>
>>36033512

>What do you tell them?

The depression never goes away. Over a decade later and it's just as bad as it was at 15. Give up hope of that ever getting any better and you'll have an easier time coming to terms with reality. Just ride the depression like a surfer rides the waves of the ocean. Sometimes you'll fall into the ocean, but you just get yourself back up on that board and keep surfing. Ride the tides motherfucker.

Also for some reason you're the favorite in the family and everyone thinks you're way better than you actually are. Get ready to have everyone's expectations placed on your shoulders and be treated like you're some amazing super genius even though you're barely above average.

Work out and lose weight. I mean, you're going to do it anyways, eventually, but you might as well start sooner and enjoy all the perks that will bring.
>>
>>36033512
>"Go do a sport or join a club so you can make friends and dont ever decline another offer to hang out with anyone because you aren't gonna get anymore soon you fucking autist."
>proceed to fuck 15 year old me so neither of us will be virgins :^))
>>
>>36033512
Start hrt NOW
>>
>>36033512
i'm the same exact person as i was when i was 15, exactly the same in every way
>>
>>36037294
i feel the exact same way

to other people it appears as some form of laziness, but in reality we would change ourselves if we knew the answers to convince ourselves

but it just doesn't work out, does it? it never works out for us, all of the answers other people use as fuel just don't make the cut
>>
>Anon, it is i, you from the future.
>i have to tell you something that may change everything for you and me
>when you reach the age of 20, you will have the opportunity to go back in time and tell your 15 y/o self life advice
>take this opportunity when it presents itself
>>
>Start working out earlier
>Stick with school better
>E, K, S, S, T, G and a few others don't just want to be friends, they want to fuck you
>Keep that in mind and choose well
>Don't get diagnosed with depression
>>
File: 73a.png (41KB, 1280x1483px) Image search: [Google]
73a.png
41KB, 1280x1483px
Hey kid,
You look like an idiot with your hair like that, cut it short.

Wear sunscreen every day because you will have skin cancer by 21.

Do not talk to girls because you will never fuck.

Start lifting now and do not stop.

DO NOT PICK UP THAT CIGARETTE AND DO NOT EVER TOUCH WEED! If you do, you will turn into a lazy ass loser.
>>
Stop worrying about what people will think of you. You don't to have prove anyone that you can do it, do it for you.
>>
File: 1490814549401.jpg (34KB, 419x492px) Image search: [Google]
1490814549401.jpg
34KB, 419x492px
>tfw im 15
>>
File: 1491023772936.jpg (69KB, 720x587px) Image search: [Google]
1491023772936.jpg
69KB, 720x587px
I was 15 only three years ago, suck it oldfags. IDC if you're butthurt about me being here. go eat some spaghetti and cry about it. Go eat some spaghetti
>>
File: hdrz4.jpg (31KB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
hdrz4.jpg
31KB, 640x357px
>>36033512
Anon! Listen to me now!
It's the jews! The jews, man! They're the key!
Am I too soon? I'm too soon!
/pol/ were right about them!
/pol/ has always been right about them!
Fear not!
Fight them, Anon! You have to fight them!
>>
File: homura.jpg (181KB, 1345x750px) Image search: [Google]
homura.jpg
181KB, 1345x750px
14 year old you was right. You need to kill yourself now. All your joys will rot into sorrows.
All your victories will be fleeting.
Those girls you meet will replace you.
You aren't good enough for anything.
You were right to attempt to end your life but, failed when you woke up.
You will never have real friends. The racism doesn't end. Everyone looks at you weird. No one really likes you. All your passions are shit.
You will never have that good job.
They hate you. I hate you.
You hate you. Death is the only release.
END IT!
>>
Don't have sex with that rooster, please. You will soon come to regret it, you will hate yourself for it.
>>
>>36039751
Leave this wretched place while you still can.
>>
>Here's a sports almanac from the year I come from, go nuts.
>>
File: 1421862873715.jpg (42KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1421862873715.jpg
42KB, 500x490px
>>36033551
>wishing you could go back to the same mindset you had when you were a kid
>>
>>36033512
Fucking faggot start to work out, don't play much videogames and start to socialize more.

AND START TO TALK MORE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT ALL THESE YEARS ALONE COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF YOU FUCKING 15 YEARS OLD FAGGOT WOULD TALK AS MUCH AS A FUCKING CHAD.
>>
No one will ever love you or want to have sex with you because of your Treacher Collins Syndrome.
Just get over it. It doesn't matter
Go to /r9k/, the humour will help you cope
>>
"Buy a vibrator as soon as possible"
>>
>>36040354
Idc if you're male or female. Kill yourself, degenerate scum
>>
For the past 10 years I've been writing my thoughts, motivations, problems etc down in a journal whenever the need arises, usually at around 3am. Its crazy seeing how much I've changed even though my situation is still exactly the same. I was filled with so much hope and believed I could get over all my problems by just immersing myself in social situations, talking to people more. I seemed so calm and level headed back then, looking at my situation without anger and trying to find solutions, not blaming other people or some god.

Slowly though as I progressed through my journals, my words started to turn bitter. I guess the combination of repeated countless failures and the daily use of 4chan changed me. The hope is gone. Nothing I try can fix me. I'm just broken. I don't see a point in trying anymore. I'd probably tell that kid to just give up his delusions, forget about being normal and focus on being the best sperg possible so at least he'll have a job.
>>
>>36040384
>calling people degenerate on 4chan
Lel
>>
You might as well give up and start watching anime now
>>
>>36033512
"It never gets any better. The absolute best thing you could probably do with your life is kill yourself. You'll never even be worth paying minimum wage as you keep getting fired for incompetence from jobs that pay that much. No woman will ever desire you, and even if they did it'd only be fat women looking for a meal ticket. I have no constructive advice to give you because everything you'll ever try in life winds up in abysmal failure. You have no place in this world or in society and at my age, it's pretty damn obvious you never will. You abandon trying to do your best in school and be a good kid and pick up a meth or heroin habit or something, your life will never matter enough for it a huge difference to your value anyway. You may as well just kill yourself and spare yourself decades of misery."

Sincerely, your 32 year old self.
>>
>Don't stop writing
>>
>>36040354
If you're going to attention whore, you better fucking be prepared to post some pictures of your tits
Or else, get the fuck out. We don't want your cancer here
>>
Text Katie, right now, and ask her to hang out. Then ask her out. Once you leave for college you can end that, but if you ask her out now, you can have an incredible time.

Flirt with Brittany on your first day of college. Shes a great practice girl. But break up with her when you know the time is right.

Graduate from college as soon as you can. And for God's sake, take grad school seriously.

Check out the butcher shops around school. Youll find something there thats worth keeping.

Please try to stay in shape. You dont need to be brad pitt but try to keep it around 210.

Life ends up okay. Dont gamble so much. Save your cash and buy guns with it. Go play with your dog.
>>
>>36039751
Underage

Pls ban mods you little gremlins
>>
You're gay, just accept yourself you fucking asshole.
>>
>>36033512
Don't go loving her because you just waste too much time of your life. She reminds you too much of how alone you will be. So don't go there for school, do community college or anything but that school. And please just do anything with yourself
>>
File: 1470345260221.png (107KB, 520x488px) Image search: [Google]
1470345260221.png
107KB, 520x488px
Clean your bed sheets more often. We get pizza back and I'm pretty sure it's because of dust mites.

Moreover, don't stop cleaning your room. And shower more often. And clip your nails. Oh, and shave that beard more often too, it's only gunna stay scraggly if you don't shave it.

Focus on your schoolwork, and try to ignore anybody who's trying to give you shit. If we do that, maybe we won't be High school dropouts.

Oh shit don't worry about that last part. Sure it's gunna cause some major problems down the road but eventually we'll get a GED and things'll work out.

Stop talking about how much you hate anime. You're gunna be eating those words when you eventually turn 16.

Keep in touch witch Micheal, Ash, Chase, and Tito. They're all cool dudes.

Chase especially. You never got to hear his thoughts on NGE before you both started going to different schools.

Keep an close eye on your PS3, and Fallout 4 is gunna be all kinds of terrible. Don't ask me how these two things relate, just know this knowledge is gunna come in handy someday.
>>
>>36033512
Life is shit. You have to strengthen yourself against it, for both our sakes. Also don't ever play csgo.
>>
>>36033512
INVEST IN APPLE STOCKS
I
N
V
E
S
T

I
N

A
P
P
L
E

S
T
O
C
K
S
>>
>>36033512
Stop thinking about this blonde bittch, or it will ruin your life later.
>>
File: 1490742053581.png (30KB, 1280x921px) Image search: [Google]
1490742053581.png
30KB, 1280x921px
I wouldn't tell myself anything, I'd just kick the living shit out of myself, because 15 year old me was a cringeworthy, whiney fucker who desperately needed it.

Hopefully that would be enough to get the message across.
>>
>>36040926
But, for the sake of having an actual post for this thread, I'll try to come up with a few things.

1. Quit creeping on the girl you like. Give up. She is a slutty bitch anyways, and you are being horribly creepy. Quit talking to her.

2. Don't post anything on facebook until you are 18.

3. Buy some new clothes that don't make you look fucking autistic.

4. Try doing something that people can relate to you with, even if it's playing whatever the latest video games are. Quit pretending you're smart reading books you can't possibly understand right now and writing your gay, shitty poetry.

5. Quit the debate and forensics team. Those kids are fucking assholes and you know it, and it just makes you miserable being around them.

6. Try to lose your virginity before you become a hopeless cause. And texting cringe inducing shit to your oneitis isn't going to get you any closer.

7. You should try to befriend people who aren't socially inept losers such as youself and try having fun and doing exciting things instead of sitting at home constantly, because it just becomes a trap as you go on.
>>
I'd probably bring a gun with me and shoot him. That would be an easy painless suicide.
>>
>>36033512
RUN. You think you can handle it, but you can't. You're not going to get out of this sane, and everything isn't going to work out Ok. Get out and get help and you might have a chance. Also wear contact lenses ffs
>>
>>36036046
Dad get off my board reeeeeeee
>>
>When that opportunity to kill yourself comes up, take it. You won't get another quite as good. Shit doesn't get better.
>>
'Nigga they eating yo spaghetti'
>>
>>36033512
Inject PRP into your hair before you lose it all over your head
>>
>Actually try in school
>Don't wait for oneitis, choose someone else
>Pick a trade and actually work at it, don't be indecisive
>Save money
>>
Everything you want is waiting for you in the future. Just try not to hurt yourself or others. Drugs are amazing but not the answer to stuff at the moment , neither is old men , being someone you're not and crying.
Also stop with the gore obsession.
>>
File: 1462439562983.jpg (10KB, 213x255px) Image search: [Google]
1462439562983.jpg
10KB, 213x255px
KYS or drop out. It's not worth it, this shitshow.
>>
THIS IS YOU FROM THE FUTURE ANON. YOU STILL HAVE TIME ENOUGH TO CHANGE THINGS. STOP USING THE INTERNET. STOP MASTURBATING. STOP WATCHING PORN. TRY YOU LAZY BASTARD.
>>
>>36033512
FUCK VIDEOGAMES
stop denying your addiction you fag
think about a stable career
and finish things and learn some discipline

and also, make your head up about drawing, or you`ll never know in the future if its the right path for you and you`ll waste time (spoiler, its not your destiny, you`re too lazy and lack passion)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

and please fight your autism
>>
>>36033512
Don't do drugs accept you're fucking transgender now because you are and it only gets worse and eventually you have a breakdown at 22
>>
>>36043574
Kys normie original comment D E S U
>>
>>36043648
How is he a normie? You seem like the normie here pal
>>
>>36033512
become serious about physical fitness and stop wasting money. don't listen to your dad for anything. get a car ASAP and go to college.
>>
File: 1445246365837.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1445246365837.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>36033512
>start crying
>awkwardly hug my younger self
>"I'am so sorry"
>>
The stock market crashes in 2008, speculate the shit out of that. Then take the money you earn and dump it all into betting that Trump wins the 2016 election. Yes that Trump. Look man it's a long story.
>>
>>36033512
I'd tell me to enjoy the freedom in the last high school year before getting memed into a CS grad course full of dudes that wont guarantee a good job afterwards.
And also to not to enter the job market immediately after uni, even if needing money, and instead get an internship in some big company.
>>
Just end it now, it's not worth it, I'll help.
>>
>>36033512
Being the shitty coward scum that I am, I'd selfishly kill him as it would mean my death without having to kill myself.
>>
>>36033512
I tell him to get ask my parents for a driving permit asap and that you need to ask out Amy asap.
>>
>>36033512
> keep up the grades, it's all you got
> apply to more middle-of-the-road schools
> go to college out-of-state
> go to prom
> ditch the cargos
> summer 2013, a girl will show interest in you, go for it, you will not get another chance for at least 4 years
> january 2014, it's snowing really hard, take the bus, don't drive
> see you soon
>>
>>36043810
this is a good plan.

original
>>
>>36033791
You could actually influence the btc worth substiantially, I mean if youre older than 23 you would be there from the start. I think getting some is not a bad idea but this would def be a huge risk if thats the only thing youre going to tell yourself. I mean butterfly effect is maybe there anyways (ofc time travel is bs, but lets pretend), but bets on sports and stock market movements are safer.
>>
>>36043810
but if you died in the past that means you couldn't go back in time in the future to kill yourself
>>
ALL THE ADULTS IN YOUR LIFE ARE RETARDED, STOP EXCUSING THE SHIT MOM AND DAD DO, and join a military branch. Also dump it all in bitcoins like dump $10k into it somehow.
>>
Save money, fly to Europe, live in the woods. Civilisation was a mistake and we're both miserable because of it
>>
>>36033512
start going to the gym earlier before your newfound confidence makes no difference you fat twat.
>>
For the love of God don't get on that roof.
>>
>>36033512
>Back in time
>Implying the majority of robots aren't underage

We'd probably fuck desu
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.