[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys really still virgins?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1473655009344.jpg (65KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1473655009344.jpg
65KB, 400x386px
Hi guys, /pol/ and /k/ lurker here. Are you guys still virgins? I grew up in a conservative Christian home with no interaction with women because I was home schooled and I still managed to get laid at age 18.

I'm pretty introverted but not fat or ugly, i'm sure you guys could find a girl to have sex with (not a hot one) if you wanted to. What's stopping you?

I'm 22 and have fucked 8 girls, only 2 of which were ugly (like a 2/10 and a 4/10) I met most of them online though because I'm bad at approaching people

What's your problem? How old are you? If you're still a virgin at like 19 or 20 that's fine but older than that and you're pushing it. Are you overweight or something? I'm scrawny as fuck with no muscle and I still do fine

I figured the virgin thing was just a meme
>>
I'm a virgin because I want a virgin wife.

As a /pol/ack you should know very well how women have screwed over humanity.
>>
>>36033199
>virgin wife

You realize that's not going to happen right? Also you're not more likely to fuck a virgin girl just because you're a virgin too, in fact you're probably hindering your chances
>>
>>36033168
I'm 33 and autistic, now fuck off, asshole
>>
>>36033168
24 year old kissless virgin, I'm fat and very anxious around girls. I can't think of anything to say around them, and I would never dare attempt to flirt with one. I add femanons on Skype from time to time but they never live nearby or feel attraction to me.
>>
>>36033168
I'm lazy, most of my problems stem from that since I pretty much know the solutions to most of them. I'm also a conservative too, so I'm kinda picky as well, as in I don't want some lefty slut.
>>
I'm not a virgin
>>36033227
I'm on the spectrum and I lost my virginity at 16
>>
>>36033199
Same, I've accepted I'll probably just die alone.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (21KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
21KB, 362x362px
>>36033222
I want to accept that but I just can't. I've been seeing a psychiatrist for years trying to let go of it.

The only thing that gives me anything resembling solace is the fact that I've heard it's only white girls who are this worthless, and I live in one of the whitest places there is.
>>
>>36033258
>I'm fat and very anxious around girls.

Even ugly ones? Have you tried getting some alpha bros to introduce you?
>>
>>36033168
most of us here are virgins because of our social skills. Social skills and being able to hold a conversation is everything for relationships. I grew up obese, only child, and spent a lot of time alone. I then moved at age 13 which threw me even more into a introverted state of mind, since i was in a completely new environment with people i didnt know, and i completely failed and recuperating any sort of social life out of it, which led further and further downward spiral into where i am today. Throw in a lot of teenage angst and sexual frustration into the mix and its just a recipe for robotism. To add salt to the wound im also a shitskin.
>>
>>36033279
Hey super cool, bro!

When you were 16, too, huh?
So last year?
>>
>>36033168
>claims to browse
>brags about being a degenerate helping destroy western civilization
>>
File: 1489915393065.gif (264KB, 148x111px) Image search: [Google]
1489915393065.gif
264KB, 148x111px
>>36033386
>33 year old self described autistic virgin trying to bully me

I don't understand how you can be so bad at this since you were probably bullied a lot
>>
>>36033336
wow you're one brokebrain motherfucker huh
>>
>>36033168
Don't laugh at us. Please.

My problem is that I don't understand how people can live.
I have depression. I struggle getting up in the morning.
Back when I was 16 or so i cared about a gf or something like that. Now it just seems pointless.
I am aware that there is no such thing as "a soulmate who cures depression out of you with the sheer power of love".

I just don't care anymore, you know?

I believe many to have reached this level. We don't know how to try, and after a while you just give up.
I know, it's miserable but, this is how my life and the life of many other robots are.

Please Just ignore us. We're fine don't worry.
>>
>>36033538
Well he's not alone, I feel the same as him. It kills me to think I might never have a virgin wife.
>>
>>36033168
>/pol/ lurker
>how is /pol/ these days
>>
File: 1487220519428.jpg (118KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487220519428.jpg
118KB, 768x1024px
>>36033439
Shhhh, there, there

You lived
>>
Some of us are physically unattractive, everyone else on this board chooses to be a virgin.
>>
>>36033168
I was short and fat in high school. As an adult I got arthritis and now I'm basically stuck at home in a small town with old people. I'm not going to lose my virginity ever but that's not the worse part. It's the lack of gaming and fast food. I'm going to go back to drugs. That was the happiest time of my life being drunk and on opiates.
>>
>>36033168
>Hi guys, /pol/ and /k/ lurker here. Are you guys still virgins? I grew up in a conservative Christian home with no interaction with women because I was home schooled and I still managed to get laid at age 18.
Are your parents proud? Do they know?
>>
>>36033168
Fuck off /pol/. Suck a dick you faggot.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.