[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/psychedelics/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1490831345537.jpg (274KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490831345537.jpg
274KB, 800x600px
What does /r9k/ think about psychedelics? Feel free to post your experiences with them.
>>
Beautiful things, only a strong mind should visit these sacred states. It is not for the normal man.
>>
>>36032931
Psychedelics can get you introduced to spirituality for sure but the hipsters who keep rambling about how the universe is one and all that vague shit gets annoying.
>>
>>36032887
i get shizo tier paranoid on weed. i wonder what other psychedelics would do on me.
>>
>>36033000
I've had literal psychotic episodes on weed, haven't touched it since

I've hallucinated entire conversations and imagined I did things that I actually didn't
>>
>>36033000
Weed is nothing like any of the classic psychedelics. Its much more muddy and i found in lsd its really much more pure and clear.
>>
>>36033000
Acid had me chilled out but mushrooms made me feel like I was going bi polar. A mushroom trip can get out of hand really fast. That's why I only do them at home now.

One time when I was outside on 5+ grams of shrooms, I kept witnessing people talking to themselves and the geometric patterns popping out of the sidewalk kind of freaked me out.

Not to mention the sky turning different colors and the nausea.
>>
>>36032887
I did shrooms once. An 1/8th of an ounce. Most intense and unexplainable experience of my life.
>>
>>36033072
Care to share my guy?
>>
they are cool if you dont spam them. they lose the magic fast and make you feel kinda out of touch. you get too familiar with the effects and it gets kinda dumb. i was at the point where i could stomp games of dota on 2 tabs with no tolerance.

i like talking about math or philosophy on them a lot. i spent 12 hours of a trip reading about graph theory stuff. it was pretty cool.
>>
I can normally never get more than 300ug of lsd at a time and to be honest taking it by itself was a little bit boring. Too intoxicated to go out and do anything, not intoxicated enough to be able to just chill out for the 8ish hours the shit runs for. Maybe it's my fault, but filling 8 hours with stuff to do when you can't concentrate properly on anything is hard.

That being said, 300ug mixed with copious amounts of weed is fucking amazing. Nice strong headfuck and entertaining without even having to move. Visuals are kinda cool for a bit, but for me it's the feeling and the way it warps my thoughts that I enjoy. Not for people who can't handle their drugs though. Last time my mate freaked the fuck out and went into a state where he was almost passed out lying on the couch throwing up everywhere while panicked he was dying.
>>
>>36033000
hey me to anon

I've done DMT about 23 times now
acid too many to count
and shrooms once

while everyone is different I'm sure you'd be fine
I always have good trips despite the intense feeling of being sick on dmt
so try and see how you feel
>>
File: 1459737355920.png (115KB, 433x407px) Image search: [Google]
1459737355920.png
115KB, 433x407px
>do 15g of magic truffles
>sitting in a nice circle on some bean bags with my buds
>for a while nothing happens
>buddy runs off to throw up
>suddenly we find ourselves laughing at the smallest things for no reason
>full on side splitting laughter
>feels good man
>we have a laptop on the other side of the room playing some random youtube playlist and the music starts to unsettle me
>the guitars sound like growling so i get up and change it to something smoother
>i start to catch glimpses of things from the corner of my eye that make me jump like people running towards me
>i came her for a good time though so every time something happens that should spook me out i laugh like hell and reassure myself that i'm just tripping balls
>trying to talk to my friends but a coat rack in the corner of the room keeps spooking me out because it has a hat and jacket on it and looks like a person
>buddy keeps touching his face and saying that his jaw is missing
>fireplace is reflecting off of his face making him look like he's covered in blood
>turn to other buddy and i can see colours pulsing off of him and he's leaving trails wherever he moves
>can see my face in a mirror directly opposite me
>one side is twisted and looks angry and the other side looks happy
>no matter how much i scrunch my face around i can't get the expressions to change in the mirror
>the entire time this is happening minutes have begun to feel like hours
>one of my friends thinks we're stuck in a time loop because every few minutes someone comes out with something totally retarded and the only response we can give back is "what?"
>it hits like 4am and two strangers walk into the barn we're tripping in so we decide to call it a night
>the entire room felt like it got darker and quieter when they came in
>head back to our camper van and hop into bed
>everyone falls asleep and i trip that people are looking in through the vans windows until i pass out
>mfw
>>
>>36033737
also as terrifying as this was i was loving every second of it and can't wait to trip again. The little spots of spooky stuff were totally worth the mind bending stuff i was seeing
>>
>>36033000
>paranoid after having a cone
hahahaaha you're an absolutely soft cunt kill yourself anon
>>
File: dream_6ff2e64f84.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
dream_6ff2e64f84.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
Should definitely not be legalized. We don't need another Timothy Leary right now, we've already got the stoner culture being degenerate at its peak.

As much as I love LSD, Shrooms, Mescaline, DMT, etc., it should just never be allowed for the common man unless they really seek it. If they're that curious about the secrets of the universe and a deeper understanding of themself, there must be someway to allow them to that realm.

Maybe only used for therapeutic purposes, but how would you go about explaining that to a psychiatrist/therapist yknow?
>>
File: 1488062020980.jpg (175KB, 460x951px) Image search: [Google]
1488062020980.jpg
175KB, 460x951px
>>36032887
I sell a good amount of psychedelics. LSD. DOM, 2cb-fly mainly but some other stuff if I can get my hands on it. I know a couple people that just make this stuff in their home. How they do it, I don't really know. I've heard LSD isn't really LSD anymore anyways.

I've never tried psychedelics myself, though. I've only ever smoked marijuana, which is a mild psychedelic, i guess.

I've always been curious to try tripping, though. The whole concept just seems kind of scary to me. There's a lot of weird shit in my head and I don't know if I want to really trip in this mindset.
>>
>>36034069
>muh sekret psychedelics club

I think you already know deep inside that this is just your ego talking. "should just never be allowed for the common man"?? Really? What do you think you are? Anyone who wants to try shrooms or acid will find a dealer, so your argument is null there too.
>>
>>36034222
>I've heard LSD isn't really LSD anymore anyways.
not true

>LSD. DOM, 2cb-fly mainly but some other stuff if I can get my hands on it. I know a couple people that just make this stuff in their home. How they do it, I don't really know.
bullshit

>There's a lot of weird shit in my head and I don't know if I want to really trip in this mindset.
that is a mature and good mindset itself, anon, wait until the time is right
>>
File: 1488684808281.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488684808281.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
I'm currently growing psilocybin mushrooms in some weaboo's apartment. I'm using the PF tek method. Currently at the incubating stage.

I've read a bunch of shit on how clean and sterile I'm supposed to keep everything, so I've been meticulously keeping track of shit like that. This is my first attempt at growing magic mushrooms.

I'd love to get my hands on some acid and shit, but it's impossible to get it here in Japan outside of the darknet,
>>
>>36034309
wow anon u sound so sure of yourself m8
>>
>>36034268
>it should just never be allowed for the common man unless they really seek it.

I did say "unless they really seek it". They can damn right buy it anyhow they want (or find it naturally). That determination is something that should be respected.

Definitely should not take a drug without knowledge though, and I argue a normie would pretty much take a fatal dose of fake acid unknowingly he/she bought because he/she wanted to get super high.
>>
>>36034409
If I come to Japan can you sell me some shrooms? Tripping in japan sounds uber comfy.
>>
File: 1490931086401.gif (1MB, 239x248px) Image search: [Google]
1490931086401.gif
1MB, 239x248px
>>36034631
Hell na nigga your ass be snitchin
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.