[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R9k on weed legalization?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6081.jpg (72KB, 451x428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6081.jpg
72KB, 451x428px
Do you think weed should be legal across the US?
Why or why not?
Im torn on the issue and I'm interested to hear what you all say, try to refrain from meme answers if possible.
>>
My weed smoking days were the happiest I have ever been in my entire life, however I lost my connect when I quit my last job and have gone without ever since. I really miss it. Hard to find another dealer when you're an autist like me.
>>
>>36032592
Legalization is coming to Canada in about a year and I couldn't be more excited. It'll make it much easier and safer for autistic like me to get a hold of it, without having to socialize with potheads and dealers.

While for most of society, legalization will be a setback though, but society is already fucked and degenerate so whatever.
>>
Of course it fucking should. You're an adult. You do what you want to with your body. Opioids, alcohol, and cigarettes should be illegal. Nobody needs that. It's Fucking poison.
>>
>>36032592
I say medical should be legalized everywhere, and recreational should be optional state to state.
>>
>>36032683

There is literally nothing degenerate about weed. If it grows in nature its fine. Now if you're banging heroin then yeah you're a degenerate. Weed is like a gift from god for people like me who suffer from extreme anxiety and autism.
>>
I live in Cali where weed got legalized last November, not one thing changed.

I'm all for it in states where its harder to get weed. In a society as shitty as the present society, men should be able to opt out through chemical means, and weed is imo the best for this (taking into account harm to self and others)
>>
>>36032592
literally one reason why not?

all I got is "I want to grow pot illegally and legalization would undermine that"

>>36032655
darknet man, it's really easy

>>36032692
are you baiting with this irony?
>>
I love weed. I'm fried from it right now, makes me not want to die as much
>>
>>36032735

I've looked into the darknet, it seems confusing with the coins and looks risky. Its a damn shame, I live in a huge druggy state (Florida) and I can't find the lowest tier of drug lol. I could probably find oxys or coke faster than weed here.
>>
>>36032771
Floridafag here. I found a guy from a /soc/ Florida thread and bought from him twice, once upon a time. Desperate, etc.
>>
>>36032771
reddit has newfag guides that make it stupidly easy. it's awesome
>>
I think we should be more like Philippines.
>>
I want it to be as cheap and easy to get as possible. In Canada, where I live, I'm not sure legalization will do that. We might be living in a golden age right now with unregulated dispensaries and online shops selling it to anyone.

I'm still pro legalization but I'm not 100% confident it will be an improvement. Our government is just too fond of regulation even when it's totally unnecessary. If the amount of THC in weed can be measured (it can), they want to put a cap on it somewhere (15%...) just because it's possible.
>>
File: 1490289216760.jpg (37KB, 634x357px) Image search: [Google]
1490289216760.jpg
37KB, 634x357px
>>36032592
Hell no! Leave it like it is. If they legalize it, then the government will have the right to put fucking chemicals on that shit to fucking kill you like they do to our food, water, and environment. If weed is illegal, it means that some people (who don't work for the government) will grow it at their homes to sell it to make money instead of taxes.
>>
Hey dont eat that plant or im gunna lock you in this room. Sounds good to me
>>
>>36032852

That is my biggest fear, govt ruins weed like they did cigs and nobody in 100 years knows what actual legit weed is like.
>>
>>36032852
I agree in general but specifically, the laws in the US allow individuals to grow their own plants for individual consumption, IIRC.
>>
LSD and mushrooms should be legal.
>>36032895
>>36032852
Even if it was legal you could still have people grown their own or local brands like farmer's markets.
>>
anybody who thinks it should be illegal is a fucking moron
>>
Its literally criminal that after a long day of work, I'm allowed to pop xanax and down 8 beers but I can't smoke a joint, listen to some music then go to bed. When I was smoking weed I was the healthiest I have ever been, it made work outs awesome, it made cooking healthy food taste good as fuck, it made my attitude better and my depression less. I was living very well. Now I'm back on the booze and being a miserable sack of shit.
>>
>ctrl-f kill
>just one idiot who thinks that legal weed will be spiked with poison
ALCOHOL CAN KILL YOU AND IT IS LEGAL
CRUISE CONTROL ASKIN' HERE WHY I CAN HAVE A LEGAL BEER BUT NOT A LEGAL JOINT
>>
>>36032942
I think it should be punishable by death desu. Weed culture is fucikng jewish and degenerate.
>>
>>36033028
hmm yeah on second thought I guess you're right
>>
>>36033028
weed culture =! weed
>>
>>36033080
=! does not equal !=
>>
Even though weed culture is cancer, it would reduce crime and increase our GOP so I'm for legalization and taxation.
>>
>>36032592
>Not stupid enough, need more things to make me dumber.
I might as well move to California while I'm at it.
>>
>>36033180
>things to make me dumber
How is this a bad thing for super autists
>>
I'm fine with legalization but I just can't stand stoners. So fucking annoying and I still think smoking anything is bad for your health no matter what they say. We should legalize it but start programs to limit the appeal of it along with alcohol like we did with cigarettes.
>>
>>36033205
As much as I'd want to see a sloth get high, It's still counter-productive.
>>
>>36033269
smoking is just one of the many ways to consume cannabis
>>
File: dream_1ea1ec2d89.jpg (52KB, 452x418px) Image search: [Google]
dream_1ea1ec2d89.jpg
52KB, 452x418px
I believe CBD is actually the better way to go about this.

We wouldn't risk challenges of a THC high such as driving under the influence or finishing your pantry's worth in under an hour.

Basically, I believe it should be legal medicinally but be decriminalized. CBD is quite a game changer in that it simply helps quite a lot while avoiding getting high.
>>
>>36032655
search 420 on craigslist. If you are in or around a city there should be a fair number of listings.
>>
I think it should have the same regulations as alcohol or cigarettes. Legalizing it would fuck the cartel which would be sick
>>
>>36032592
>>36032683
>tfw another pot leaf ITT

Also what the other anon said, it's not degenerate at all.

The only degenerate aspects of pot culture exist only because it's illegal. I have to deal with underage high school kids and their 35 year old high school dropout uncle who sells weed and all act like they're from Detroit when really we all live in a nice Canadian suburban neighbourhood. People who drank alcohol in the 30s had to deal with the same bullshit.

Kids only smoke it and act like criminals, because it is criminal.

Once it's legal, within a few years it'll be as cool as drinking wine with soccer moms or a glass of brandy with hockey dads. Not immediately for sure, it'll have a bit of that DUDE WEED LMAO DABS 420 PIFF culture around it, but much of it will be normalized and no longer counter-culture.

There's no reason to keep it illegal. It's win-win for everyone.
>>
>>36032852
>>36032895

Which chemicals exactly are you lads worried about?

Why would the government kill off its taxpayers?
>>
The thing is, its not a native plant, it's invasive. Like a potato it destroys the soil, and if its grown commercially, it's going to be grown in these huge fields requiring mass fertilizers, harmful pesticides, and extreme soil rotation.
So from an environmental standpoint, no. I don't like the stuff, but I'd much rather it be grown by some dude under a heatlamp in his closet.
>>
File: trump1.png (340KB, 485x434px) Image search: [Google]
trump1.png
340KB, 485x434px
>>36032724
>le weed literally cures cancer and is the second coming of christ
when will this meme die?
>>
>>36034167
The billion or so chemicals found in cigarettes, and the billion or so chemicals found in commercial agricultural produce

>>36034881 is right. If weed got universally legalized without restrictions, you will very soon have Malboro brand weed and weed commerce will be controlled by a few jews with unknown motives.

The current small-scale legalization with very restricted production will not scale well if it is taken nationwide in the US. And at this point I doubt government would impose any restrictions on it, mainly because the only way for it to get legalized fully is for the jews and for the 0.1% to be fully in on it. As history knows all too well, any time this happens everything is ruined even more for everyone.

Leave the states that have legalized it be, don't legalize nationwide. If you live in a shitty state and care that much about the DUDE then just move to California or one of the other legal states.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.