[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any robots want to talk about life and shit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: 1482551854919.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482551854919.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
any robots want to talk about life and shit?
>>
>>36032581
We are mold growing on a rock in space.
>>
>>36032581
Yeah lad, what's on your mind?
I'll do my best to reply
>>
>>36032605
for real man. shits so real to us but on the larger scale wer're nothing you know what i mean
>>
>>36032581
Sure, what's up OP?
>>
>>36032629
i dont know man i just feel like a failure even though its not really my own fault. i was diagnose with crohns disease which took me out of high school and was developing schizophrenia from a young age and 19 and a not functional human who gets drugs from onions and does nothing all day
>>
>>36032631
>animals suffer from cruelty on this planet
>we destroy nature as much as possible
>pollute
>death, rape, famine happens daily
>sun could explode any second, meteor could hit us and wipe us out instantly while space goes on

Life is truly amazing
>>
I just feel like there isnt much to look forward to in life
>>
>>36032679
yea its honestly amazing the human race has lived as long as it has since we have nuclear weapons and shit
>>
>>36032669
It is not your fault for that,

Although drugs aren't good for you and probably don't help with schizo
And what do you mean from onions?
>>
I'm not OP. Can I talk about what is bothering me?
>>
Everything in the universe unfolded just right to create this very moment and every moment you experience after this.

honestly
>what did the universe mean by this?
>>
>>36032708
sam here man the only things i look forward to are xanax and weed
>>
>>36032679
>sun could explode any second
wew lad

Everything else I agree with.
>>
>>36032715
yea its just hard i use drugs to cope with that fact that my schizo is probably going to prevent me from working or leading a normal life
>>
>>36032748
Okay you're right but what if there's a hiccup in the sun and that shit erupts into a solar burp

god damn you guys are a cool bunch
>>
File: 1482063499528.jpg (533KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482063499528.jpg
533KB, 1920x1080px
>>36032723
go ahead man shoot
>>
>>36032732
Is the drug life worth it?
Ive been using alchohol to cope but i don't wanna fuck myself up.

R u opie
>>
File: 1458618878562.jpg (110KB, 552x364px) Image search: [Google]
1458618878562.jpg
110KB, 552x364px
>>36032581
My depression and crushing nihilism did a 180 and is fueling my desire to learn and improve myself in my free time

its like running on empty and gear dropping / high revving knowing the next gas stations 45 minutes away by car

I don't know if I want to kill myself via gun or textbooks anymore
>>
>>36032777
What you should be worried about are gamma ray bursts
>>
>>36032785
hard to tell.
i only recently got into benzos but in the end it probably wont be worth it
>>
>>36032761
I know ppl on the internet with schizo take meds but I think there's side effects and some people don't like that, and I wouldn't know bc I don't take them

Try to stay clean and be the best you can be anon, you don't have to make 600 bucks or anything. Just be the best you can be and don't be so hard on yourself

Don't be afraid
>>
I'm gonna check out for tonight but, lads I hope you all are going to be okay. Alright?

Be safe
>>
>>36032825
im on meds i take risperdal 4mg and zoloft, substance abuse has just been something hard to kick for me. and yea the side effects suck
>>
File: 1482605256580.jpg (272KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482605256580.jpg
272KB, 1920x1200px
>>36032862
sleep tight anony
>>
>>36032581
How did you know that I was taking a shit!
>>
>>36032890
my anon shit senses were tingling
>>
>>36032679
I mean yeah we fucked up some shit but seriously think about it. We are the result of trillions of years of engineering.. the upbringing of man was so fucking delicate but it happened. We were on the right planet that is just the right distance and has the perfect amount of oxygen, and has the right components to make life. I think that is pretty amazing dude. Don't discredit life just because people do bad things it fucking amazing we even made it.
>>
What do u guys do when u feel like existing just isn't for u
>>
>>36032679
>>36032748
>>36032777
you know what's worse than a fiery death from sun exploding? a solar flair that grazes the earth and fries our entire electrical grid, and everything else that is electric as well.
>>
>>36032977
Actually our atmosphere didn't originally have much oxygen in its pure form in the atmosphere, it was a type of organism that once covered the Earth that converted CO2 to O2 and caused a mass extinction, which also happened to allow humans eventually.
>>
>>36032990
know that one day i wont exist anyway so might as well see how it ends
>>
>>36032922
>>36032977
do they also grant fucking dubs you cock tickler
>>
>>36032990
Escapism. I watch cartoons or anime and try to not think of anything negative. Whenever I'm feeling like shit and not at the computer I'll just think of my shows and it will calm me down or at least distract me.
>>
File: raw.gif (854KB, 498x298px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
854KB, 498x298px
>>36032784
Alright. I've been quite sad feeling lately. Overall I just don't feel motivated to do much in life. I have no real plans. I have few aspirations outside of reading philosophy and studying German. Otherwise I am almost totally unmotivated by the whole of life. I just would rather not be involved. Here are my meta-cognitions: I believe that I may have been raised wrong. I am quite the moralist and my values can be described as nothing but life denying. I am far too timid and kind. I would rather not even exert myself in the simplest ways upon others (such as bumping into someone or asking someone to turn their music down). To make this worse, I am really introverted. I prefer very low activity and minimal interaction; people exhaust me. Really I would rather just live a simple life on a small farm. I would like just to live with the movements of the sun, sleep with the movements of the stars, and find my worth in solitude. But I have myself backed against a wall. My parents, who have payed for most my college thus far (and even urged me to attend in the first place) insist that the college debts will become mine should I drop. So now I am working to go toward the military so that I can pursue German and Philosophy, but I honestly want no part in all of this. I would rather just calmly die. I see no use for my skittish and timid genes nor do a see a reason for humanity as a whole (as you can imagine this gives me a rather low value on my life). I just wish I could find -as a certain mustachioed philosopher would say- a 'why' to bear all of these 'hows.'

Sorry for spell errors, grammar mistakes, or logical inconstancies, I did not spend time reviewing this wall of text.
>>
>>36033179
well at least you have aspirations anon. i think if you do your best to prioritize what you like doing then maybe things will get better.
ps i have also taken like 4 xanax so this probably isnt good advice
>>
>>36033583
Thanks anon. I appreciate it. Hang in there man.
>>
anyone else not even care about women at this point? I;m okay spending the rest of my life alone
>>
>>36033894
Same. I think I might me asexual. Not really like it matters though.
>>
File: image.jpg (208KB, 720x774px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208KB, 720x774px
I got a really strong urge to fuck this girl I saw on the tram
I think I'm losing my mind
I should kill myself before I end up raping some poor stacy
>>
>>36033953
just posted this not going to copy and paste
>>
File: 1469502193484.jpg (71KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
1469502193484.jpg
71KB, 500x708px
Do any of you guys believe in luck/lucky items?
I don't want to tip my fedora too violently but I grew up in a non religious household so I normally don't believe in anything that isn't science-based.

A few years ago I was visiting NYC and this fake Buddhist monk scam artist asked for a donation to his dying """"""temple"""""" so I gave him a buck and he gave me this cool wooden bracelet.
I put it away and didn't find it until a month ago. I started to wear it and was feeling considerably happier in life and things were starting to turn up, so I started wearing it daily.
I forgot it at home once 5 days ago and the catalytic converter on my car fell off and it cost me $800 to get a new one.
Today I wore a watch instead of the bracelet and was told through facebook that my best friend killed himself

Now I'm super paranoid about taking off the bracelet. I don;t know if either I'm cursed and the bracelet transfers the curse onto it or if the bracelet itself is lucky
>>
>>36033873
you too amigo. imageboards twutch streans are whats currently keeping me alive
>>
>>36034165
and music of course https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfuTfPDA_Rk
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.