[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to die from autism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: autism.jpg (402KB, 909x1200px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
402KB, 909x1200px
Is it possible to die from autism?
>>
>>36032469
In the same way that it is possible to die from stupidity, yes.
>>
>>36032469
Yes your social failures can drive you to suicide.
>>
>>36032469
nope, people with autism are exceptionally smart, they just have trouble socializing
>>
>>36032562
>he fell for the "smart but autistic" meme
>>
>>36032562
yeah man
autistfriends are pretty much einstein with a stutter
>>
>>36032587
Some are above average, others aren't. But to my understanding among autists there's a higher percentage of those with above average intelligence than there is in the general population. Hence the stereotype. I myself got diagnosed with autism (formerly what was known as Asperger's syndrome) and my IQ was measured to be well above the average (in the range of 120-130). Can't really say that being "smart" has massively improved my life, though. In fact it's probably why I got diagnosed so late and didn't get the help and structure i probably needed earlier in life.
>>
>>36032587
It's an exception not a rule. Most of the autistic people I know have very narrow interests that are also very shallow. Learning something in-depth usually requires effort and structure.
>>
Yeah you die from hunger after not getting ajob
>>
yes you can learn so many dinosaur facts that your brain becomes too big and explodes
>>
>>36032846

Clankity Clankity Clankity Clank!
Ankylosaurus was built like a tank,
its hide was a fortress as sturdy as steel,
it tended to be an inedible meal.

It was armored in front, it was armored behind,
there wasn't a thing on its miniscule mind,
it waddled about on its four stubby legs,
nibbling on plants with a mouthful of pegs.

Ankylosaurus was best left alone,
its tail was a cudgel of gristle and bone,
Clankity Clankity Clankity Clank!
Ankylosaurus was built like a tank.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.