[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw my friend asked a girl to prom but , Im still prom date -

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: 298.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
298.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
Tfw my friend asked a girl to prom but , Im still prom date - less , so I'm just gonna stay home , masturbate , and play vidyas.

Am I destined to die alone ,/r9k/

>inb4 underage
>im 18
>>
Remember when /r9k/ tried to take out /int/ but then she refused and we almost shootup the ball?

Remember how everybody now regrets not shooting up the ball?

You know what to do.
>>
>>36031867
Go anyways. You'll regret not going more than going alone. Plus, your experience will make great green text fodder for threads to come
>>
>>36032023
Shooting up the place is if all else fails
>>
>>36031867
I had two proms my senior year, one in the winter and one before graduating. I didn't go to the winter one and saved a few hundred bucks, spent the night watching TV, playing videogames and was pretty comfy, there's something really nice about going against the expectations and just being yourself.

But my parents forced me to go to the one at the end of the year and I had a breakdown before going inside, thankfully it was dark so no one could see how teary eyed I was, but it's not worth stressing about OP. You're almost out of highschool anyways, it just gets worse from here on out.
>>
>>36032137
There's no escaping this hell
>>
>>36031867
fuck off you little idiot
>>
>>36032046
Eh, I disagree. I skipped senior prom and I really don't care. I mean I went to other HS dances and they're always super lame. Don't worry about it OP
>>
I went to both of my proms stag, and went to the senior prom my junior year as someone's date. The two I went to alone were the amazing. I got to be sandwiched by two qt 3.14s on the dance floor. Was the dance commander. Some chick offered to jerk me off in my car at my after prom. Shit was so cash. Probably the most alpha I've ever felt in my beta life. The one I went to with a girl fucking sucked. She ended up being a bitch who didn't want to dance and then when we did dance, she just ended up grinding on me in a really unerotic painful way just to brag that I popped a chub to her friends.

Fucking go m8. Be the dance commander anon. Command everyone to have fun. Be the dance commander because he knows he's the only one!!!
>>
>>36032177
>I went to other HS dances
fuck off normalfag
>>
>>36031867
I went to both proms, homecoming, valentines dance, all of them and had girls go and dance with me but I still turned out like this. You will die alone but not going to prom is not the reason why.
>>
>>36032246
Fuck off normie. You're obviously not a robot if you've had senior girls take you on a date as a junior.
>>
>>36032177
Well >>36032251
Beat me to it. Back to >>>/b/ or >>>/soc/
Or wherever y'all belong. You srsly think op will get the chance to have more than one prom?
>>
>>36032273
>>36032246
>>36032177
So , what's a good way to stop being lonely and actually make something out of myself.
I'm stopping myself from masturbating for now since now It seems I do it out of pure pitty.
>>
>>36031867
Nothing wrong with that, OP.
I'll be doing the same thing this year, and apparently it's very common.
At my school you had to turn in the permission slip and everything, and they put a list out of all the names of the people going (so you can make sure you're good to go) and it's like 100 people. That's nothing compared to the entire senior class.
>>
>>36032246
I'm embarrassed for you anon, never post again
>>
>>36032336
If you're a senior in HS and don't have a friend group already you are fucked. Make friends in uni or something.
>>
>>36032303
I """coincidentally""" left out the part where she was a gross whale who only asked me as a last resort. I'll stop trying to impress internet strangers by hiding details.lol

The handjob chick was fat too, but that just gave her hands more cushion. ;)
>>
>>36032386
>don't have a friend group already you are fucked
>Make friends in uni or something.
think about what you're saying before you post you stupid fuck.
>>
>>36032336
Clean your room, take showers with soap and clip your nails and shave off the neck beard if you have one. Find a haircut you like if you need to, if it's too long. Get /fa/, loose weight if you're obese. Keep a clean domicile. Wash your car if you have one. Focus on your career (a gf will come along while you're working on your career)
>>
>>36032336
I don't know, my friend. I fail at everything I try. I do have two lifelong friends though, so that's good. I'd say when you get to college, join clubs that you think might suit you (anime, d&d, cinema, whatever). It's tough to meet strangers and make friends, but at least you'll have a head start in a group centered around your interests. It helps if you like nerdy things, since most nerd groups won't outright ostracize a new person for being ugly, awkward, smelly etc. and if you're lucky you might snag the token female before one of the alpha nerds do.
>>
>>36031867
hey kiddo, just try dressing more attractive and lower your standards. its impossible to find a gf in high school bc a lot of them are dating the tall blonde guys. in college they realize theyre assholes.
>>
>>36032336
I went to uni at a smoke free campus and went to the designated smoking areas where I knew there would be a lot of people. Smokers have a weird bond to each other and are pretty open to talking to you as long as you also have a cig in hand.
>>
Go to prom. Seriously. Even if you go alone or just go with another dude buddy of yours, just go. You're going to regret not going.
>>
>>36032613
Wouldnt I regret wasting money just to sit alone?
>>
>>36032602
>>36032527
I've thought about this but Im going to community college and I'm not sure if they have clubs that fit to my hobbies / interest
>>
ignore the faggot namefag dispensing meme advice
>>
>>36031867
honestly even if you don't have a date go either way with your friends, but if you don't have friends don't go
>>
>>36032779
You go and dance with some bitches, you don't just sit there alone. You socialize
>>
>>36032896
>>>36031867 (OP) (You)
>honestly even if you don't have a date go either way with your friends, but if you don't have friends don't go

I got "friends" but I'm not exactly fond about going to prom with them.

>>36032914
Majority of people at my school ( girls ) are stuck up and I don't feel comfortable with my looks
>>
>>36032814
There will be smokers at cc for sure, but I wouldn't recommend taking up smoking. It's fucking expensive and it hurts waking up coughing. There might be some people that you connect with there though. Another thing you might look into is local hobby stores. Sometimes they will have nights where people play magic or rpgs, or at the least will have a bulletin board where people are looking for players. Again, it can be awkward fitting in to a new group but it's a whole lot easier with other nerds than with normies. This plan will not get you laid by hot girls, but really that's not the end of the world. I know some ultra nerds who met ultra nerdy women and got married. The other option is to do what the namefag said and norm yourself, but if your personality and interests don't fit that mask, then it will only make you sadder when it fails.
>>
>>36032944
I'm a shitty looking dude, and even I was able to dance with some girls on prom night. It's whatever, all fun.

I was also prom king though, to be fair it wasn't because i was alpha or anything, I just was a goober
>>
File: FB_IMG_1431234320097.jpg (20KB, 480x408px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1431234320097.jpg
20KB, 480x408px
>>36031867

I did the same 2 years ago OP, Sorta regret it sorta dont, i didnt know anyone who would of went with me so i never asked anyone anyways,

So here i am two years later, still a virgin who lives at home with no friends, but a cecent job at a factory making enough to save up for college and liquor.
>>
>>36032386
>implying he is going to uni
>>
>>36031867
I won my school's drawing for prom tickets and sold them and I regret nothing.
>>
>>36031867
Prom is a waste of money and time. If you find a girl you like, go spend that money on something else and fuck her silly
>>
>>36032955
Yeah , 2 of my pals were gonna be doing that every Monday and Ill be tagging along with them to a hobbie shop and watch them play magic.

>>36032995
Thats some inspiration

>>36033051
At least you got a decent job

>>36033130
Capitalism , Fuck yeah!
>>
>>36032602
Why is /r9k/ full of fedora tippers? The true redpoll is that Chad is most of the time actually a pretty nice guy once you stop being a jealous cunt over the fact that he gets high quality pussy easily.
>>
>>36033248
oh fuk off chad, back to /soc/, Chads are fucking assholes.
>>
>>36033248
>Why is /r9k/ full of fedora tippers?
kill yourself normal/newfag
>>
So what's your plan, OP? Do you feel any better? Planning on going to prom with friends or skip it?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.