[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have you been drinking lately?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: oldGrandded.png (89KB, 169x375px) Image search: [Google]
oldGrandded.png
89KB, 169x375px
What have you been drinking lately?
>>
>>36031827
Drinking my mums Glens Vodka, just straight. Trying to drink it fast so it goes to my head faster.

I don't live with my parents, just visiting for the week and I'm too poor to buy my own so I'm stealing as much of hers as possible without her noticing.
>>
>>36031827
A lot.
A whole lot.
>>
>>36031854

Well thats a bit different from my philosophy, but I just used my parents card to buy alcohol so I can drink steadily through the day. I do take shots though because im too lazy to refesh my ice. be sure to put some water in so they dont think you drank it all
>>
File: IMG_1025.png (128KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1025.png
128KB, 500x536px
>Sam adams rebel ipa

Somebody recommended it and me being stupid bought some. Not terrible but not good. Anyone in SC wanna be drinking buddies?
>>
I took a medium cup of Jim beam the other day and I immediately got lightheaded.

I'm getting so old that I can't even enjoy that.
>>
>>36031910
I normally do that. Problem is I just finished off one bottle and had to open up another. I'm sure she won't be too mad.

It's not that that stuff is off limits, sometimes she'll offer me to help myself. It's just that if I have too much I feel like my family judge how much I drink, and I know I'd be annoyed at someone drinking my booze. My family aren't exactly poor but money is tight every month so I don't want to be a financial burden to them.

If I was back at my own place I'd be drinking some fancy beers, or wine. I'm in the mood for Sambuca or rum too. There's a reason I end up so poor.
>>
Smirnoff plain vodka.

Before that was Jim Beam Bourbon Whisky

And Some Rum
>>
Anyone try "The Kraken"? Been looking at spiced rums lately and the reception seems to be (overall) positive.
>>
>>36031991
I love rum but the problem is, most brands are too weak.

I wanted to have some rum and cokes because I'd been watching too many episodes of Trailer Park Boys. I ran out of Coke so just started drinking it straight. Before I knew it the whole 70cl bottle was finished and I was sleeping with the lights on wrapped up in my own headphones.
>>
>>36032026
Kraken is delicious. On it's own is great obviously but it still makes a good drink with a mixer. Have it with Pepsi (not Coke) and ice, it's a great drink.

Straight it's still good though. Probably the best you could get for that kind of brand rum. I do fall for Morgans Spiced every now and then though, out of comfort.

If you want some really good shit try "Rumbullion!"
Hands down the best rum I've ever had.
>>
>>36031987

>There's a reason I end up so poor.

I feel you, my last bottle was bulleit and its cost way too much, it was good but honestly the difference is so negligible. I think the only reason I buy nicer liquours is because theres only one store in my town and I get the feeling they judge me for buying the cheapest stuff every couple days
>>
>>36031827
Mezcal and only Mezcal

i start with a Zac and now im drinkin Recuerdo de Oaxaca
im almost out of mezcal need to buy more viva mezcal you fucking sugary alcoholic drinkers!
>>
>>36032064
Thanks for the advice, Anon.
organic
>>
>>36032082
Yeah I do the same. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the fancy stuff and if it were up to me I'd only buy that. But when I want to drink for the sake of drinking, the cheapest vodka or cheapest wine will do me.

Instead I end up walking out with an arm full of craft beers and a nice Chianti.

But when plan to buy spirits, and other harder shit I go to another store that's slightly further away. Problem is the girl behind the counter is starting to remember me and always asks if I have some party planned, or big night.
>>
>>36032139
Don't worry about it. IMO Spiced rums are the best rums.

White rums taste quite shit, and while I am a fan of dark rums, they can be a bit overpowering to some people. Spiced rums are very neutral, very tasty. They're sweeter than dark rums too. So if you are looking for something to add a mixer to, go for that.
>>
>>36031827
Bacardi Gold, almost religiously. 6 days per week, every week, since my 21st birthday. The korean dude at the closest liquor store started calling me "Mr. Bacardi". So now I go to a different liquor store where the staff don't talk to you.
>>
File: 1457657853735.png (1MB, 1280x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1457657853735.png
1MB, 1280x1250px
>>36031928
Nobody in SC? You can teach me your drinking ways as I'm still a novice to it.
>>
File: apustaja.png (168KB, 727x682px) Image search: [Google]
apustaja.png
168KB, 727x682px
>>36031827
Soda and lemonade
>>
>>36031827
i puked all over my laptop on friday
>>
>>36032278
just remember that this random korean dude is going to speak to your future employer and tell them your an alcoholic even if it's not true.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.