[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you get a gf to watch anime and cartoons with?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: pynchmaster.png (33KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
pynchmaster.png
33KB, 220x330px
Why don't you get a gf to watch anime and cartoons with?
>>
>>36031821
I did
We've been watching Rick and morty and mr. Pickles, she hasn't seen either before me showing them to her
When we hang out next she's gonna make me try her weed and watch twilight zone with her
>>
Because I don't watch anime or cartoons.
>>
>>36031821
Because women don't see me as a possible romantic partner.
>>
because that's embarrassingly immature, effeminate, and unproductive and gfs expect more from masculine bfs
>>
>>36031821
But I do

she only likes shit-tier normie animes though
>>
where do I find qt weeb girls? thats the hard thing. I mean there are always some in little Tokyo but they are just gross
>>
>>36031989
You can come to SFV and we have a Japanese store that a lot of whitewashed then rice washed Latinas go to
>>
>>36031821
Unless they have aspergers or any other kind of autism, girls that are into anime are either:

1. Crazy bitches that probably have bipolar disorder
2.Stacies that are just doing it to get attention
>>
>>36032204
whats it called? The city I live in is next to the asian town so theres a lot here as well but its mainly girls that are fobs
>>
>>36032349
Tokyo Life I think or something like that
>>
>>36032380
wait in the west covina mall?
>>
>>36031871
This, I'd like to solve the puzzle, Pat

Originally
>>
File: Angry Pepe.jpg (49KB, 418x433px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Pepe.jpg
49KB, 418x433px
Oh yeah, I why don't I also just create the magical cure for cancer and AIDS, and magically create world peace while I'm at it!
>>
>>36032420
It's a chain so there's a few
>>
>>36032971
ahhh well Im not attractive enough to just randomly strike up a convo with them and not seem weird.
>>
>>36031821
Because they might think it's okay to talk during.
I can't risk that OP.
>>
>>36032997
Don't strike it up with them strike it up with what they're looking at. Casually walk by but notice the item they're looking at, talk about the anime it's from and how you like it
Don't focus on them focus on the anime
>>
>>36033107
but its subbed so theres no problem
>>
>>36033138
im too shy for that
>just focus on the anime
you know I think I could handle that, thanks anon. Now I gotta work on looking good
>>
>>36033188
Ya but if my gf is there don't hit on her!
>>
>>36033361
haha what does she look like, ill make sure to avoid her since you helped me out and all
>>
>>36031821
Tokusatsu>Cartoons
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wiId-ynFRDw
>>
>>36032971
There's one in the Westside Pavillion, too.
>>
>>36033142
I'm a /co/ fag and an /a/ fag so it would be a problem at least 50% of the time.
>>
File: delet.png (347KB, 603x469px) Image search: [Google]
delet.png
347KB, 603x469px
>>36033506
>Non animated jap shit
The lowest form of entertainment.
>>
>>36033580
>he doesn't enjoy Noh entertainment
>>
>>36033469
Generic thicc Latina
Lol nvm dw she's the dominant one so she will be very blunt with u
>>
>>36033830
Ahhh perfect. Wish me happy hunting then
>>
>>36033580
Good taste in reaction
images my friend
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.