[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is aya going to come back today? I want to talk to aya

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 0d1e143e857d28665a0af59120457db2.jpg (157KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
0d1e143e857d28665a0af59120457db2.jpg
157KB, 1440x900px
Is aya going to come back today? I want to talk to aya
>>
it hurts really really bad
i want to talk to aya on my bday
aya probably filtered my posts
>>
>>36032006
why aren't you friends anymore?
>>
>>36032091
aya blocked me because im trash
i want aya to forgive me i cant take it id rather die than live without my friend id rather die
>>
>>36032124
What did you do exactly anon? did you make him angry? get into an argument? why did he block you?
>>
>>36032124
what did you do to him that makes you "trash"?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (2KB, 117x44px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
2KB, 117x44px
>>36032143
he probably blocked me because he saw im a horrible person. i cant live without aya though
everytime i click add or send a message i see nothing happening
its like this was all part of ayas plan to make me die. its not fair i want my friend
>>
>>36032194
What do you mean when you say he saw you were a horrible person? Did he block you for a specific reason, or did he just do it out of the blue one day and you think it's because you're horrible?
>>
>>36032227
did it because im horrible im mean and nobody likes me
i commented on ayas steam profile too which i shouldnt have done
>>
>>36032256
You don't seem very mean and horrible to me, maybe just really negative and clingy. but that's not horrible, just something you have to deal with
What did you comment on his profile? Was it something deliberately mean?
>>
>>36032318
i deleted aya on steam because i thought i was a burden to him and re added him and explained why
aya didnt like that i commented on his profile im such an idiot

I make mean threads about discord and its only an episode I experienced being kicked out of someones server so I pretended to be them to remind myself of how worthless i am everyday
>>
>>36032447
Wait, so you're the person behind those "discord sperg" threads? You're pretty dedicated.
either way though, I don't understand why you'd "rather die" without this friend of yours. if he's going to just ghost you like that he doesn't really sound like someone to die over tbqh.
>>
>>36032554
its not true ayas really cool and i feel so lonely without aya im not going to make it im going to die without aya its so painful i cant stop thinking about my friend i
>>
>>36032447

hold up
did the aya in question ever date someone whose online alias start with an f?
>>
>>36032610
i dont know
i just want my friend aya back
>>
>>36032621
do you have his steam id? or discord or something? or did you delete it all after he blocked you?
>>
>>36032649
yes both discord and steam
>>
>>36032666
Could you give the link to his steam account? I feel like I remember him from somewhere but I'm not sure.
>>
>>36032682
it doesnt have actual aya on it just a normal steam of his
>>
how am i supposed to live without my friend
how am i supposed to sleep
i want aya back
can someone make it all better
>>
>>36032795
Aya isn't the only person in this world. Someone else can be your friend if you're willing to look them.
>>
>>36032836
no i cant replace aya
i hate myself so much it feels like im being eaten alive
you dont know what its like nobody can replace that for me i need my friend aya
>>
>>36032726
I still think I know who you're talking about though. Can you just give me the link?
>>
>>36032941
Thank you, my man.
Good luck with getting over your friend.
>>
>>36032985
getting over?
how am I going to get over aya
I want my friend back
i just want my friend back
>>
it hurts so much aya thinks im pathetic aya wants me to die
i dont want to deal with it
aya thinks im trash
>>
>>36033035
why does it matter so much what aya thinks? why are you letting this person define your entire existence?
>>
>>36033065
because aya was my only friend when i didnt have any
i dont feel happy with any of my friends right now
im so afraid of losing them
it hurts so much its like they are all eating me away
they're all killing me i just want aya
im nothing without aya
>>
i cant have fun with aya ever again i can never listen to music with my only friend
ayas having fun without me
>>
>>36033153
>>36033113
holy fuck dude, you need to cool it.
maybe try and frame aya in your mind as a really shitty person so that you don't want to be with him anymore. doing this is just making it worse.
it's not going to do anything no matter how many threads you make, and until you understand that you will never be happy. that's just the truth.
>>
>>36033113
>>36033153
So you're going to let someone who treated you like trash rule your emotions forever? What exactly does this accomplish? You say you have other friends, you should spend time with those instead desperately clinging to a memory of this Aya person. Whatever happened, happened. You can't change the past, but you can shape the future. Stop doing this to yourself, can't you see that it's destroying you from the inside?
>>
>>36033113
What's wrong with your other friends? Are they mean to you or something?
>>
>>36031592
What you're doing is nothing short of a psychopaths actions, you're probably scaring the fucker desu, if you want to talk to the guy stop being so fucking clingy, maybe you'll see him one day and have a normal conversation.
By the sounds of it you didn't talk much anyway, what's the loss?
Just join another r9k discord server, literally anyone will be your friend
You're not helping yourself in any way by making yourself believe that you need this person
I'm saying this in a supportive manner, but grow the fuck up, seriously.
>>
Did you ever consider maybe that the guy has problems with his own, real life?
People can't be RPing touhou characters 24/7 they need to do real life things to survive.
Not everyone has a tendie dispenser
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.