[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys need help >gf goes out to dinner with male friend >ok.jpg

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1455511037631.jpg (16KB, 186x266px) Image search: [Google]
1455511037631.jpg
16KB, 186x266px
Guys need help

>gf goes out to dinner with male friend
>ok.jpg
>gf now doesnt want to spend the night at my place anymore because she says there are ghosts in my house
>gf admitted that she talked to guy at dinner about us having issues

Ok how fucked and cucked am I?
>>
>>36031376
>letting your gf hang out with male friends
and that's where you fucked up
>>
>>36031376
I read and posted in your other thread. You are officially fucked. It will most likely be all downhill from here.
Goddamn! I love it when normalshits get fucked over!
>>
dump her, it's easy. Once she says she's not staying at your place anymore, then it's over.
>>
>>36031376
200 cucked. 172% fucked.
>>
She might not have cucked you yet, but she will.

If she's making up the paranormal to avoid being with you, it's kind of an unsalvageable situation, sorry OP
>>
If you both know you have issues then why are you posting on 4chan and not working them out together? Or at least trying.
>>
>>36031428
Well her mom is into some sort of weird Chinese superstitious shit.

Basically we got into a fight and her mom told her that the ghosts possessed her and its because she was sleeping at my house and now she doesnt want to.
>>
File: wallhaven-326146.jpg (306KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-326146.jpg
306KB, 2560x1440px
>>36031449
>Her mom
>Chinese

I think you were fucked from the onset.
>>
Did you try telling her you just checked and there are no ghosts right now?
>>
Pump and dump. Don't give her the chance to really cuck. Get het drunk, fuck her in the ass, and kick the cunt to the curb.
>>
>>36031376
5000% cucked, 0% fucked.
>>
OP... It's over man. You know it's over. You knew it was over the second you let her go have dinner with another dude to complain about you. I know you're just posting this for someone to tell you different, but it's done. You can either confront her about it, then """drive her to leave you and coincidentally start dating the new guy""" or do nothing and eventually she'll break up with you over and coincidentally start dating him.

I'm sorry OP

F
>>
She probably has doubts about the relationship but it doesn't mean she's fucking the other guy. Girls can have successful relationships while having some complex issues to work out regarding another man. It's not so black and white, OP. But definitely ask her, politely, about the nature of her relationship. Make sure your desire to work it out overrides your anger if she should have feelings for this guy. This can be salvaged, but if she denies having feelings for this guy you might want to consider she's lying.

t. the other guy
>>
Fuck her (if you do) a few more times than leave. Tell her you just need time to think about things. At least you won't be the one who's dumped. Also if you are a real man, just call her out on her bullshit dude.
>>
Also how cuckable is he? And if you really have balls, bust in her, and tell her you need time to think, after she leaves text her calling her out and never talk to her again.
>>
>>36031449
Ohh shit just read this, don't put your dick in crazy op.
>>
>>36032217
Kys for that please
>>
>>36032184
Bust in*
Srsly nut hard and deep in that pussy and move 15+ hours away days after.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.