[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Look up HS classmates 12 years after graduating >Most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1464808282140.png (132KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1464808282140.png
132KB, 396x385px
>Look up HS classmates 12 years after graduating
>Most stayed in town
>Few moved farther out
>Only a couple actually went out in the world
>Most are just regular wagecucks with families
>Only 2-3 are what you'd consider very successful

I wish I knew this back in HS. Back then, I thought the chads were the center of the universe when in reality they're just big fishes in small ponds
>>
>>36029996
>Most are just regular wagecucks with families
I could have been happy with that
>>
>>36029996

What are you in comparison to them?
>>
>>36030024
Heh, they've age like crazy, not my type of life

Also literally even the 600 lb guy got married
>>
>>36030048
Six figure making sales manager/day trader in Malibu
>>
>>36030048
A lonely wage cuck who gets paid more.
hehe at least I have more money to spend on useless frivolities than them.
>>
>>36030048
eight figures doing tech start up consulting out of San Fran
>>
File: 1490111514842.jpg (5KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
1490111514842.jpg
5KB, 212x238px
>everyone who joined the military is living a good life

that's why I joined 2 years ago right before the cutoff age
>>
>>36030048

a dead end nobody
>>
>>36030137
Lying nigger lmao, I would have believed 7 but not 8
>>
>>36029996
An outlier
Chads usually get the best jobs and the most success. Robots are the ones who sill end up living with their mom until they seppuku
>>
>>36030203
>Chads usually get the best jobs and the most success

Only a couple chads actually got those nice paying white collar jobs from my class, most were became blue collar guys or trade guys. The ones who became office managers were always the ones who were cool with everyone
>>
>>36030048
Ten figures making figurines in figuera
>>
>>36029996
>look up high school classmates 10 years later
>was in honors and AP classes mostly
>Life pretty much downhill since Junior year of high school. Finally the depression and anxiety kicked in due to autism or being a schizoid or something.
>I went on to a mediocre university and graduated with honors in meme studies, but that was it. Moved back home and been stuck in McJobs ever since.
>Pretty much everyone more successful than me.
>>
>>36030048
12 figures making dolls and ak 47s in somalia, those niggers need them.
>>
>>36029996
>Only a couple actually went out in the world

Where is "the world" to you, anon?
>>
>>36030461
> meme studies
> mcjobs

died laughing
>>
>>36031329

I grew up in a small town many went to colleges in big cities or just went to the big cities but failed and returned
>>
>>36031808
Lurk more.

Underage v$
>>
>>36030055
so what type of life are you living then?
>>
>>36029996
Hmm. Not my experience. A few of the chads became lowlifes, but on average the chads at my school were often the most successful, becoming corporate jocks, doctors, self-made businessmen, etc. whereas the robots who our guidance counselor said the chads would be working for have actually all ended up becoming security guards, call center operators, burger cucks, or welfare dependent NEETS. There are a couple exceptions but this is true as a general rule.
>>
>>36031897

Like I said>36030080
>>
>>36030155
I had a number of friends who joined the military out of HS and they seemed so smug about having money and freedom earlier than us college cucks.
>yo i'm getting drunk in san diego every day lmao
>just bought me a 200k miles BMW what uuuuuuuuuuuuup?
>brah i only have to go to iraq like once a couple years
At least I get to smoke dangerous levels of marijuana whenever I want
>>
>>36032047

Then you look at the stats when they're older. Tons of suicides, tons of homeless vets, tons if broke vets, tons of disfigured vets, tons of mentally unstable vets
>>
Lucky you. I'm by far the least successful out of all my high school, and it was clear that was going to happen as soon as we graduated. I'm also the least successful out of the friends I made in college and among my family.

I hate myself so much.
>>
File: hell.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
I consider success to be a college degree and a related job.

Feels like I'm the only millennial without that. I work for Amazon Fulfillment and I'm barred from college until I talk to a counselor and ask them if I can be re-enrolled. I'm too scared to do it.

And I intentionally avoid looking up the people I grew up with and went to hs with. They're probably successful and have relationships with other beautiful successful people. Meanwhile I'm 23 and I have no relationship experiences and I couldn't get a girl to go on a date with me if I tried.
>>
>>36032047
>>just bought me a 200k miles BMW what uuuuuuuuuuuuup?

kek
just saw a military cuck on my facebook feed post exactly this
>>
>>36032047
>just bought me a 200k miles BMW what uuuuuuuuuuuuup?
They always do this lmao
>>
File: abstract.jpg (46KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
abstract.jpg
46KB, 680x684px
I'm a 27 year old fat >tfwnogf shut-in with no social life outside of 4chan, but I'm a college grad with a good high-paying job
>>
>>36032457
>>36032390

Didn't even know BMW s lasted that long
>>
>>36030048
Makin nine figures speculating in qt pepes
>>
>>36030048
6'4 wendy's chef making 80k/year with a 8 inch dick
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.