[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's why ugly women have high standards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (109KB, 640x866px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 640x866px
>be ugly 4/10 bitch
>have ugly guys hitting on me
they are actually the kind of guys who think "a hole is a hole" and just want to get their dick wet
>i get it in my stuoid head that they see more in me than just my pussy
>get stuck up and think im a catch because have a lot of ugly desperate losers hitting on me
>that must mean i can get at least a sold 6-7/10 long term boyfriend
>wait for prince charming to arrive and sweep me off my feet because im so beatiful
>prince charming never comes because he can actually get with attractive girls and wouldnt fuck a 4/10 wilderbeast
>wait and wait and wait while more ugly guys hit on me and feed my ego, but i turn them down and act like they're beneath me because in a hottie
>he never comes
>stay alone because i have it in my head that im a pretty girl
>become decrypit old bitch
>die alone

Now before you try and tell me im just pissed that an ugly girl rejected me, ill go ahead and say that i never asked a girl out so i could never have been rejected by them. Girls ask ME out usually, because after orbiting me for a while and realising im a retard they say "fuck it" and do my work for me.
Anyway, thats why there's so many ugly stuck up bitches. Because ugly guys will do and fuck anything as long at it has a warm pussy. Not that im blaming them. Its their choice, but they're creating untolerable whores.
>>
Watch it there edgelord
>>
for the first half of the post I thought you were a girl. Now I think you don't know what you're talking about and are just trying your hardest to imagine what it's like to be female.
>>
>realising im a retard they say "fuck it" and do my work for me.
Is that really it? This has happened to me but i didnt think they noticed im an autist
>>
File: 1487082523469.png (760KB, 760x839px) Image search: [Google]
1487082523469.png
760KB, 760x839px
>>36029934
>girls ask ME out usually.

I feel like this needs to be a major factor in being a robot or not. I'm a 6'3", large framed, male, virgin. I'm not a hamplanet (fat all my life though), I workout, I have friends, a job, and a car. No girl has EVER, in my 24 years on this earth, asked me out. The last time a girl showed interest in me (wasn't even flirting lol) she just wanted me to give her attention like the other 8 guys on our shift.

And here comes anon, crying how even though he gets female attention (fairly often apparently) how THEY are so stuck up. You're killing me OP.
>>
awful lot of cognitive dissonance going on here
>>
>>36029934
>>become decrypit old bitch
>>die alone

Nope. They eventually settle for a beta who worships her and pays her bills. They only end up alone if a Chad screws her up so badly that she quits men for good.
>>
Actually it's because
>be a 4/10 thot
>chad fucks you anyway and if he doesn't brad will

Hypergamy is fucking INSANE. Robots stand no chance although I always laugh at the robots that think they've made it because some 30+ bitch who hit the wall has settled for them.
>>
File: IMG_20170404_220146.jpg (277KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170404_220146.jpg
277KB, 480x640px
>>36029934
>they're creating untolerable whores.
like you're not?
I cost a $150.00 bar tab A NIGHT, hate to be the bearer of bad news but man whores like me are the closest you will ever get to a "prince charming"
>>
>>36029934

meanwhile a 4/10 male gets fuck all, can't even get his co workers to tolerate him.

I treat ugly women worse than I do ugly men though.Genetic shit get out of my sight!
>>
>>36031552
Don't expect girls to ask you out. It never happens unless you're in middle school. You have to identify cues that a girl is interested in you, then ask her out.
>>
>>36031836
Oh, so I actually will die alone? I always kinda knew but it still hurts a little.
>>
>>36031836
>>36031964

Fucking lol if you haven't at least once had a girl ask you out.

You are below the minimum genetic quality to be physically attractive. Accept it so you can remove your fixation on getting a gf and have a happier life.
>>
>>36032107
I used to go through periods of longing for a partner, like my soul was aching. Haven't had an episode in a few years, but it's not like my life is any less empty
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.