[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heroinfags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1491020598591.jpg (66KB, 538x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491020598591.jpg
66KB, 538x720px
Any of you fucks on the H?
what city are you fom?
Who gave you dope first?
What was on the last stamp you bought?
>>
>>36029435
I hope you die in agony.
>>
My mother died of a heroin overdose a few months ago
>>
>>36029545
Well, you killed a guy's mom. Jesus fucking Christ your aim is terrible.
>>
>>36029435
NO NO MORE H PLEASE

JUST GIVE ME SPEED
>>
>>36029435
ron/fentanyl/anything opiate/opioid taker here
Brussels
A friend of a friend
nothing

6 year user here ama i guess
>>
>>36029435
I kicked the habit about 5 months ago. I still take codeine, but that's just to make me a little warm and fuzzy...sorta. Don't miss the needles, sore arms, constant hustle to score, etc. Thought I would, but I don't.
>>
ive done it a few times. a friend of a friend gave some to us. ive done lots of oxy and hydro besides it and i take kratom pretty much daily. i got clean a few times from opiates but i come back over and over. it is comfy even when it is a habit until you wd. as long as you can afford it.

>>36029746
speed is gay if you use it too much. its ok for grinding mmr and doing work though
>>
>>36029673
Mom was an addict my entire life, got clean 7 or so months ago, trying to get my sister back. I feel you anon.
I actually hate drugs so much I haven't out with my friends outside of work in 8 months because they smoke weed and refuse to do anything else.
>>
Can you guys compare the high to cumming? My friend that used dope for a while said it is better than banging, but how would you compare it to the head rush you get when you cum?
>>
>>36032286
Cumming when jerking off? Dope is 1000 times better.

Cumming raw inside a beautiful woman, as she moans at the end of her own orgasm, and you lay down next to her, and her eyes just scream "I LOVE YOU!"? Dope is 10 times better.

I've been clean a week now, because I got into a massive debt. All I want in life is endless heroin supply or death.
>>
>>36029435
I must be the only person in the world who doesn't enjoy H. It's just so boring. At doses that are pleasurable all you can do is sit there in a daze.
>>
>>36032423
That's because you didn't shoot up
>>
I have cerebral palsy. I'm bi polar. I have adhd. I also have aspergers. I also have other things that torment me every day of my life and drag me off the path of success. But I wouldn't trade any of this to be a junkie without these ailments. Life is stupidly fragile. Despite all my weaknesses I always knew better than to waste mine.
>>
>>36032423
really? oxy is my favorite. i can still play video games well while having pinned pupils and an itchy nose. socializing and cuddling is good too, and music. it kinda ruins sex though. as a chronic user i had to make shit up to my gf about sex for when i get dope dick
>>
>>36032898
wow look at you big man better than everyone
no one cares, this thread isnt for people like you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Paj43J0pi4s

H H H HOW DO I GET RID OF IT?
>>
where do i get heroin? i have 0 friends and i cant use the deepweb
>>
>>36032898
what defines a waste, man? it only has meaning you give to it. right now im so in to dota that i feel like im wasting my time if im not playing it. i also feel like it is a waste to always be sober when there are so many other nice states to play with.

honestly if i had that many conditions, opiate dependence is less handicapping. it is a medical condition too, really. it causes a set of symptoms. and you can quit smack but you cant quit cerebral palsy. i do opiates daily and i lead a pretty successful life and have friends and a girlfriend. i can afford my habit and it doesnt get in the way of work. im still not sure if id be better off without it or not. i have had fucked up depressive issues for a really long time and nodding out or just itching pretty good makes them go away for a while. if i take a few oxys and some speed i can get a ridiculous amount of work done since i have motivation and dont want to kill myself.

>>36032968
desu, people who dont have the curiousity to at least try it baffle me. im so fucking catlike i need to know about everything. ive done shady shit to get my forbidden knowledge fix
>>
I watch that HENTAI on the down low, yeah, I know what you guys are into.
>>
>>36032968
I like annoying people like you. I've known a few. You only care about yourselves, and more importantly dope. You're about as useful in the grand scheme of things as a fucking cockroach and all you do is funnel money to niggers, spics, and sand nigger terrorists. Unfortunately people have sympathy for your kind and desperately try to save you instead of letting natural selection take it's course. People with real non self inflicted struggles don't get half the coddling junkie scum does.

Unless you play an instrument or write good music I hope you die.
>>
>>36033116
>tfw your post insulted me
>until the end, because i make money from my music
>>
>>36033145
Good. You're the only kind of useful junkie. Enjoy your free pass.
>>
>>36033145
Not >>36033116 here.
I, on the other hand, hope you die. I don't care what shitty type of music you make.
>>
>>36033173
>music
>useful
pick one
>>
>>36032398

as someone who came raw inside a beautiful woman, in a risky as fuck place and she told me she loved me and I took her virginity and I too had strong feelings for her. Your comment has literally scared me straight from ever taking drugs holy shit I can't even comprehend that kind of pleasure.
>>
>>36033286
it just releases pleasure chemicals right into your brain. orgasm is kind of a joke compared to nodding. there are drugs that arent a pleasure overload though. acid is a lot more interesting than that, benzos make you feel basically nothing, dissos are just weird and borderline unpleasant, etc
i have a gf i cum in raw all the time and the idea of doing that comes way after the idea of sweet sweet dope. in fact i do enough dope to the point i cant stay hard half the time we fuck and it makes my dick numb and i can have a naked girl under me acting all hot and be pounding her and get distracted by other thoughts and go soft. i mean when i can stay hard or get hard again i can last like over an hour. she loves it. she cums repeatedly and that at least makes me feel good enough. it kills sex drive so bad that im still not horny after fucking for an hour and not cumming.
>>
>>36033116
Ive got to agree with this guy, pretty sure its better off if you arent here anymore. At least stay out of most peoples way you know.
>>
>>36033234
nah I think picking both is the correct option
>>
File: 1490416769849.jpg (58KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1490416769849.jpg
58KB, 500x590px
>Any of you fucks on the H?
Daily using degenerate addict here. Been on it for 11 months, almost a year now. Yes, I keep track of time
>what city are you from?
San Antonio
>Who gave you dope first?
A friend. It was my fault because I had asked for it. They shot me up. My first time was mainlined. Holycrap was it whooaah
>What was on the last stamp you bought?
We don't get stamps down here in texas

I hate my fucking life. I deserve to overdose.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.