/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

URGENT I need advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: 1487363040674.png (1MB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1487363040674.png
1MB, 750x937px
I fucked up. I fucked up bad
>be retail fag
>work the overnight shift at Wal-Mart
>Manager says there is a female shoplifter who's been stealing headphones for the past week, so keep a good eye out
>a girl probably around 16-17 walks in
>she goes to the electronics department
>I walk by, autistically staring her ass
>holdup.jpg
>she is putting a pair of earbuds off the shelf in her pocket
>I gotta say something
>"Hey, don't do that. Stay right there while I call in a Manager. Don't even think about running away because we identified you on camera already"
>total bullshit
>She says to me "Please don't, I'll give you ANYTHING, just don't make me get into trouble
>"I'm sorry, but bribery can get me fired"
>"I'm not talking about money.."
>she leans over and whispers into my ear
>"take me somewhere private and you can fuck me, then we'll be even"
>Instaboner
>"Uh Okay, follow me"
>we go into the maintenance closet and shut the door
>"Uh, are you on the pill"
>"No, just pull out"
>At this point I'm hard as a diamond, I don't care
>about 45 seconds in, about to burst
>I pull out just in time, or at least I thought I did
>We exchange numbers, don't hear from her for about two weeks
>She texts me
>"Hey , I missed my period and I think I might be pregnant"
>ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck
>Tell her to buy a pregnancy test
>She does
>It says she's pregnant
>Ask if she's gonna get an abortion
>She says she's pro life
>FUCK

What do I do? I'm only 19 and in college. I can't afford to be a dad. Any robots in the same position? Do I run? I'm fucking scared.
>>
Quit your job and move away
>>
File: 1476906881742.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476906881742.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>Any robots in the same position?

>Any robots in the same position?

>Any
>robots
>in
>the
>same
>position
>?
>>
>>36029428
get a new phone number retard. this isn't that difficult to figure out on your own.
>>
Paternity test at birth
>>
haha lmao nigg u got aids congratz ahahaha
>>
>>36029428
You're supposed to aggressively treat them like another customer if you see them shoplift.
>>
>>36029428
Op went full retard with his dick

Boo this man
>>
If you have a son you need to call him Bud
>>
Fake and gay.

Sage. Not original in the slightest.
>>
Quit your job. Get a new number, and leave town if you can.
Or ask about adoption before doing anything.
Or try and guilt trip her into having an abortion.
>>
>>36029428
Was she hot though?
original posting123.
>>
>>36029428
She was probably stealing headphones to fund her heroine addiction.Welcome to aids bro
>>
>>36029485
What if she claims I'm the father? Can the state force me to do a paternity test?
>>
>>36029428
If you fucked just two weeks ago and she's already pregnant it's not yours. Get an STD and a DNA test.
>>
>>36029513
I sorta zoned out during orientation. Didn't really pay attention to anything tbqh.
>>
>>36029428
Congrats dude. This is how existence is playing out. Better deal with it. Obviously make sure the kid is yours and if it is, prepare to be a daddy.
>>
Post the texts, you queer.
>>
>>36029428
She was probably pregnant before she got to you and just wanted to hook a poor sucker in.
>>
>>36029531
I'm being fucking serious. I can't just go to my parents with this shit, they're struggling financially enough as it is.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (18KB, 335x335px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
18KB, 335x335px
>>36029526
SIDES INTO OBLIVION
>>
>>36029428
Are you both white? If so just raise the damn kid.
>>
>>36029629
Yeah, I just can't financially support a kid right now. Is adoption a hard process?
>>
who comes up with this fictional trash
>>
zero proof zero interest

sage
>>
>>36029428
Deny the child until she gets a paternity test
>>
>>36029719
I don't know, I guess adoption is fine though.
>>
File: 1385433093387.jpg (88KB, 358x384px) Image search: [Google]
1385433093387.jpg
88KB, 358x384px
>>36029428
she's probably lying, ask for real proof beyond just her word.

if she actually is pregnant, there's a decent probability that it isn't your's. any girl that will fuck a complete stranger does that kind of thing frequently. deny that it's your kid, say you will never help raise it, that it's her problem etc.

or just stop being beta and force her to get an abortion.

i was literally in the same situation as you when i was 19 and in school. i had a one night stand with a girl i had just met and she got pregnant. when she called to tell me about it, the first words out of my mouth were 'i will not be around to raise a child with you. you need to get an abortion.' she went through with in and i didn't speak to her for like 3 months. and then i fucked her again the next time i was in town. just stop being a bitch OP.

i still feel bad about forcing a girl to get an abortion. i still have difficulty sometimes seeing parents with children. i'm 28 now
>>
that's why you don't think with your dick fag
>>
File: 1487462731710.jpg (274KB, 1536x1246px) Image search: [Google]
1487462731710.jpg
274KB, 1536x1246px
>>36029760
Thanks, this shit is just nerve racking. My first time having sex too FML.
>>
>using unknown girl's puss instead of her mouth

FULL RETARD
>>
>>36029837
yeah, i remember the feeling of hearing a girl you fugged is now pregnant.

when i heard, time seemed to slow down and i felt like my 'being' got sucked out behind my eyes and through the back of my head; don't know if that makes sense.

and you said you pulled out? well, where did you cum? did you make visual contact with your load?
>>
>>36029428
We warned you. This entire fucking time we've done nothing but warn you of the disgusting jewish tricks women do.

All you can do now is raise this child and go full arranged marraige while keeping an iron fist on her so she doesn't cheat or skip town and make a new identity for yourself

>tfw i will never get forced into a marriage with a qt 16 year old
>>
>>36029428
I'll take shit that never happened.
Any girl would prefer possible getting s petty misdemeanor charge than fuck your disgusting body.
>>
>>36029428
step on the gas and book it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU
>>
>>36029888
I may have came inside of her a little, but I mostly just came on her back.
>>
>>36029922
>I'm a disgusting slob, so everyone on here must be too
>>
>>36029428
this never would've happened if u were to ugly to even get a girl to think about having sex with u sux being a normie doesn't it
>>
I would be really disappointed if anyone in this thread actually bought this horseshit anime fanfic story.
>>
get a new phone number, quit your job as the girl is going to tell your boss. your probably never got laid before as my first time i didn't cum.
>>
>>36029938
chances are that kid isn't your's and this girl is trying to pin it on you for whatever reason.

or there is no kid and she has some ulterior motive to fuck with you.

find out more information from her, make her take a pregnancy test with you present. above all, if it's positive, deny it. force her to take a paternity test when it's born, then you can weigh your options from there.

for now, figure out what you can and try to work on her getting an abortion if it comes to that. good luck OP, i know this is a shitty situation.
>>
if you arent kidding OP, there are usually, if not always waiting lists to get newborns. Give them to an orphanage as fast as you can after they;re born and you should be good to go
>>
JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING JOEY KING
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.