[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the fuck aren't you living in a commune?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: commune.jpg (118KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
commune.jpg
118KB, 600x750px
why the fuck aren't you living in a commune?
>>
>>36029240
Because I like having things like privacy and indoor toilets & plumbing and the internet.
>>
>>36029240
Im not a faggot

This better be original
>>
File: 1484668141164.png (55KB, 215x258px) Image search: [Google]
1484668141164.png
55KB, 215x258px
I don't want to live with shitty smelly hippies
>>
>>36029240
Literally too lazy even for hippies.
>>
>>36029240
They have popularity based hierarchy, even if egalitarian on paper.
>>
>>36029240

Don't know where to find one, have a fear of making such a drastic life altering change, and don't wanna be the only young person there.
>>
>>36029405
not only this, but they generally are centralized around some moronic but charismatic wingnut who brooks no discussion
>>
>>36029240
I'm really looking forward to form one with a friend in a future.
Just us and our couples and maybe a few friends more.
>>
>>36029710
Are you basing this on supposition? I know of a couple of communes and they aren't like this at all.

Most people can't hack it because the work is physically harder than they thought and being a shiteating deadweight brings social repercussions. If you could get on the wavelength of the people there, i.e. truly understand how slacking would affect the group enough to motivate you into discipline then i'd imagine it's pretty great.

It's just hard work and the majority of people who are attracted to it have never done hard work in their life.
>>
File: IMG_9124.jpg (178KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9124.jpg
178KB, 500x334px
Maybe someday I'll try it out, if I find a commune that really appeals to me
>>
>>36029823
the average wageslave works harder than the typical cultleader
>>
>>36029710
>who brooks no discussion
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>36029926
Well that's nice but that's got literally nothing to do with what I'm talking about you fucking dipshit.
>>
>>36029240
because i'm not a hippie nor do i have any friends
>>
>>36029998
>literally nothing to do with what I'm talking

Actually it does.
>>
>>36029240
Come back to me when they're more modernized
>>
I'm shy and borderline autistic. I would become an outsider and get kicked out.
>>
>>36029240

I wouldn't mind making a commune where almost all the products are manufactured within.

Some kind of kind of non hippie industrial commune.

This modern society bullshit is one of the worst things for the human mind, the unabomber was right.
>>
>>36029240
i dont like her moldy face
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.