[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That kid in school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: lowresfrog.jpg (54KB, 427x495px) Image search: [Google]
lowresfrog.jpg
54KB, 427x495px
"That kid" thread, I'll start
>That kid that took your paper and wrote a swastika on it and you tell the teacher but she tells you to be quiet.
Hated that fucking school.
>>
>>36027685
why would you tell the teacher
>>
>>36027685
i drew a dick on someone's paper in the same color as my teacher's pen and he found it months later. he mentioned out loud in class one day and the teacher got red faced thinking he wrote it on there
>>
>>36027685
>that kid that was gay and told it to everyone in school just to get attention or to get bullied but nobody gave a single fuck

which is actually surprising for a country like mine, filled with homophobes
>>
>>36027708
to clarify, the teacher got red faced because the teacher thought he (the teacher) was the one who drew it on there
>>
>That kid that was so competitive about sports and wining most people thought he was autistic
>>
>That kid that played guitar and wore sunglasses everywhere in he school
>>
>that kid who tried to run with his head into other kids bellies, but one day missed and cracked his skull against a wall

He's married now
>>
>>36027907
FUCKKING KEK lmao
>>
>>36027685
>that nigger who tried to punch chad but got completely BTFO and nearly killed
>>
>>36027685
>That kid that always tried to reference Jojo or some random anime into everything
fucking weebs
>>
>>36027685
>had Jewish teacher in high school
>one of the kid draws a swastika in the board before he comes
>he saws it and literally cancels the class
>we have to stay over for a two hour class about the horrors of the holocaust
Fuck you Jonathan, why didn't you tell him it was you
>>
>That kid (most likely autistic) who said stupid shit aloud in class and got laughed at.
>Then proceeded to write in his journal about "the darkness" and how "you can't trust anyone"
This kid was kinda scary. Some of us were worried about him shooting up the school.
>>
>that kid that brought a cow to penis inspection day, it took a crane to get it out
>>
>that kid who had his buttcrack showing and everyone behind him was pointing and snickering
>>
>>36027685
>that kid who wore the same hoodie and jeans to school
>>
>that kid who ate a meal/minimeal during every class and you felt bad for staring because he looked embarrassed but it was fascinating
>that kid who would insist on pointing out every typo/contestable fact in any reading you had for class, prolonging the boring period before getting anywhere near the point indefinitely
one of "that kid"s was in high school, one was in college and they were different I suppose but they were kindred spirits
>>
>>36028513
Seems like the kike got assblasted
>>
>>36029235
Fuck you, you Kiernan I don't have that many clothes
>>
>that kid whose voice was so quiet that fed-up Stacies n' Chads had to call out his name for him during register
>>
>that kid who showed his pictures off his phone to everyone
>>
File: feels in frog frog in feels.png (129KB, 400x370px) Image search: [Google]
feels in frog frog in feels.png
129KB, 400x370px
>>36029574
>>36029522
>>36029364
>>36029235
>>36028682
That feel when most of this is describing me, am I autistic?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.