[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

beta orbiting in vidya

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0986.jpg (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0986.jpg
48KB, 300x300px
>go to play garry's mod
>go to a roleplay server
>get the bright idea to make people think im a girl
>change name to Jessica
>start making jokes about my pussy(?)
>people instantly buy it
>someone tells me to give titpic or not girl
>call him a desperate loser trying to get free nudes off random women online
>never calls me out again and special treatment continues
>have 3 beta orbiters, one a staff member

Holy shit, /r9k/. I never thought that the "women had it easy" meme was REAL. I now realize just how worshipped women are in video games. Hold me, the truth is too much.
>>
File: 1410188157151.png (705KB, 1045x983px) Image search: [Google]
1410188157151.png
705KB, 1045x983px
>>36027556

Anon my boy, it's how I've got 350 games on Steam and thousands of ingame cosmetics in a little under 5 years.

It's a bittersweet feeling, no?
>>
>taking the tranny pill
>>
>>36027630
Becoming a tranny won't fix anything unless you're start in your teen years.
>>
>>36027605
fuck you anna

I knew it all along
you mightve been able to fool other people, but I knew the whole time.
>>
File: 1435739837775.png (36KB, 1045x982px) Image search: [Google]
1435739837775.png
36KB, 1045x982px
>>36027788

Never went by that name matey.
I've only ever went by the name Alexandria and I'm confident in saying that since all my orbiters don't use Chans.
>>
File: 1482573858079.png (162KB, 525x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482573858079.png
162KB, 525x480px
>>36027556
>not scamming free shit in mmos for years
You've peeked into a dangerous rabbit hole, friend.
>>
Played a girl in an MMO had almost the entire guild have a crush on me in like 2 - 3 days even though I barely interacted with any of them. They said I was like "one of the guys"
I wonder why.
>>
I wish the TITS OR GTFO people understood how they contribute to the entire white knight complex. The correct solution to the woman problem is to completely disregard any mention of her gender at all. Do not insult her, do not compliment her, acknowledge her only as it is required to play your game.
>>
>>36027556
>>36028076

MY RUNESCAPE GF SCAMMED ME FOR MY MITHRIL ARMOUR AND 10K GOLD COINS. ILL NEVER FORGET IT!

"Haha, sorry anon, im actually a guy >:D and you're an idiot loser"

FUUCKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOUUUUUUU

rsn: Errrrrrr
>>
>>36028424
Why is dis so funny
>>
>>36027556
most of the people that play gmod are like 14, so I don't find it the least bit surprising
>>
>>36027556
>Tfw got a girl to spend about $100 on Vidya for you on steam because you were that handsome.
>Dropped her like it's hot afterwards

Of all the ego boosts in my life, getting a roastie with a harem of orbiters to orbit me was among the biggest.
>>
>>36029890
Get off my board reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeI'll have the chickeneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.