[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BRAP bros

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1476698811167.jpg (260KB, 724x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1476698811167.jpg
260KB, 724x1280px
Does anyone have any stories about girls farting? Share your eperiences and thoughts here.
>>
>>36026722
>be me
>lying in bed with sleeping gf
>get up to go piss
>come back and continue spooning
>she lets out a huge fart right in my dick
>doesn't even care and bursts into laughter when I tell her
>>
no but i really like that girls butt and thighs i wish i could kiss them
>>
>>36026829
tell her what nigga?
>>
>>36026862
That she farted on me
>>
I dunno,it just seems like such a hypocrisy to me. Women do everything they can to smell like freshly picked roses and lavender, yet the have such stinky odors building up in their butts all day.
>>
>>36026722
>be at beach with sister
>no bathrooms around
>were laughing over a few beers(back when you could still drink on the beach in jersey)
>she lets out a loud wet fart
>her face drops
>umm... im gonna go in the water for a bit
>she gets up and runs into the ocean
>big brown stain on her towel and ass
>make fun of her later and let her dry off with my towel
>>
File: 1491329578928.jpg (16KB, 335x335px) Image search: [Google]
1491329578928.jpg
16KB, 335x335px
>>36026862
Tell her to bite the pillow.
>>
>>36026829
you should get to piss on your dick normalfag.
>>
File: IMG_3613.jpg (42KB, 640x613px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3613.jpg
42KB, 640x613px
>>36026722
>tfw bf blew air into my asshole with pic related and i farted it out in his face
>>
>>36026722
I on-off dated this girl in college and she was "one of the boys" and a metalhead which meant that she farted around me and on me all the fucking time.

We were also part of this travel & study program that took us to South America and during a few hours that we had off we were just relaxing in hammocks & she asks to get into mine. I thought yeah cool this'll be comfy.

I should say that we were deep in the third world jungle and none of us had had a solid shit since our first day in the country.

So she gets in the hammock and is pretty much laying on top of me , a little bit sideways, like I'm a human mattress.

*PPPPRRRP-BBBBRRRRNT*

Even though we were out in the open and there was a strong breeze passing through, all that I could smell was sulfur and gasoline and eggs and a decomposing human body. She was laughing loudly and made the hammock swing and was using passive resistance to stay on top of me and let her ass-rip waft on me. I eventually wiggled my way out of there and nearly threw up.
>>
File: image.jpg (645KB, 2816x2840px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
645KB, 2816x2840px
>>36026722
>me and GF had done anal and I finished in her asshole as usual
>get out of bed and head into living room to chill with friends
>I sit on the couch like normal
>as she's sitting down a huge fart rings out
>she just farted a creampie into her underwear
>her face turns bright red and she quickly walks out and heads to bathroom
And the strangest thing is none of my friend noticed, they were all to busy talking about whatever to notice the massive fart.
Every since I've been turned on by anal creampie farts
>>
>>36027762
That sounds hot but judging by your post I assume you're an amerishit which means she was most likely a disgusting whore
>>
>>36028163
>amerishit
Fuck off you faggot. My country could most likely buy your country
>>
File: Ireland bernd.png (15KB, 625x223px) Image search: [Google]
Ireland bernd.png
15KB, 625x223px
the only relevant story I could find in my folder
>>
While spooning one night I had my dick in-between her butt cheeks and she farted in her sleep, I never told her but it was a cute little fart, didn't smell
>>
>>36028259
That's not me, just some triggered Trumpistani

>>36028163
I'm not American, but you're not totally wrong about the second half of your post.
>>
>>36027533
i remember you posted this in another thread. will you send me pics of your butt for context?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.