[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we get white girls to stop fucking shitskins? It seems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: BEU8P.jpg (270KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BEU8P.jpg
270KB, 1080x1080px
How do we get white girls to stop fucking shitskins? It seems like we are getting more and more degenerate as a society.

How do we uncuck the white male population?
>>
Make more pro-minority protagonist video games so we stay inside and don't bother coming outside for meaningless social interactions.
>>
>>36026200
U mad faggot
I love white girls
>>
>>36026200
You can't. They like us more than they like you. They're ours now.
You mad?
>>
File: mm.png (527KB, 651x908px) Image search: [Google]
mm.png
527KB, 651x908px
>>36026200
The most common race mixing couple is White Male/Asian Female

It'd be hypocritical to not address this first
>>
how about black people are generally more physically athletic, confident, and more endowed *cough cough* than whites.

its not like degeneracy is the reason for this phenomena. just develop some assets that make you more attractive, kappa
>>
>>36026200
yo that's will fucking smith's son's girlfriend

of fucking course a rich-as-shit celeb like that can get a super qt white gf, she's a terrible case to use against race mixing
>>
>>36026348
If you live in a degenerate state like CA or Toronto.

Too many mixed black male/white female or latino/white female here in the South. Sickening
>>
>>36026348
Does anyone have a clearer version of this image?
>>
File: 1473510648127.png (403KB, 621x668px) Image search: [Google]
1473510648127.png
403KB, 621x668px
>>36026511
>he doesn't have the book
>>
>w-white male/asian female is more common
>no stats back this up
>asian girls are starting to fall for the BLACKED meme
>white people losing everything
lmao
>>
>>36026348
/r/hapas
Elliot Rodgers was a product of a beta white male reproducing with an undesired Asian female
>>
I don't care what white women do, I've given up on them.

Mexican women are superior
>>
>>36026200
It's all because of the nigger music. Loads of white girls listening to gangster rap with terrible lyrics because it's the hip thing to do.
>>
>>36026229
Big fish games used to develop games where women were heroes. Never herd any feminist talk about them. Instead they bitched at big AAA studios.
>>
>>36026774
>with terrible lyrics
lmao let me guess you listen to metal or dad rock
>>
kek, was my post actually deleted?
>>
>>36026200
Is this the girl who Jaden Smith is dating? Does she actually do anything or is she famous for the sake of being famous. I mean, she is attractive, but is that all it takes anymore? I can't believe woman think they are unprivileged, when so many Instagram whores make thousands for not doing anything.
>>
>>36026346
You are a pawn to the big rich elite. If they wanna trow you in a van and harvest your organs they will, you will disappear, and no one will notice. Women are nothing more than a distraction to keep us from figuring out what the system is up to.
>>
>>36026793
Yeah cuz someone has to listen to metal or dad rock to recognize that most modern rap is just trap beats and niggers rapping simple stupid shit like they have downs syndrome you idiot
>>
Christianity, basically. White culture has gone so far up its own ass with accepting every sideways idea that comes along, seeing gender roles as mere social structures, advocating promiscuity, cuckoldry, etc. that many of the men have become utterly castrated.

Black culture, however, retains its adherence to gender roles, values masculinity and physical prowess, and on a deep visceral level women find that desirable.

If you want to get laid start lifting weights and pick up a bible.
>>
>>36026793
I listen to EPMD.
>>
File: BB33Dm6xM62.jpg (217KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BB33Dm6xM62.jpg
217KB, 1080x1080px
>>36026832
She's a "model"

And a child """"actor"""""
>>
>>36026915
> Bible
Stay virgin, cuck
>>
>>36026915
Black street culture today is about the promotion of immorality, illegal hustling, looting and pillaging. Masculinity is displayed trough violence & pea cocking. Their only positive aspect is creativity on the entertainment industry.
>>
>>36027073
Is sad that we live on a society that only values sex and money.
>>
>>36027073
>>36027103
Whites are just too beta to realize the natural order. Your is why our race is dieing
>>
>>36027056
I'm not a virgin, I have multiple people I'm currently having sex with. Sorry.

>>36027073
There is a certain amount of posturing that goes on in the street culture, certainly (note that this is southern white culture revisited). However, black families do tend to be much more socially conservative and concerned with being manly than the hedonistic upper class white culture. There's a value in that, and it seems to be working even when offset by degenerate behavior like high crime rates and drug use.
>>
>>36027103
A proxy item for literal survival, and survival of the species. Unless you're religious there's really little else for the world to even offer you, senpai.
>>
>>36026200

Simply, you can't. You should work on improving yourself and being a less fearful (and as a result as less hateful) person
>>
>>36026419

This. I see beautiful girls in the gym. I think to myself, they want to be left alone, they're just here to work out, admire from a distance.

My black gymbro goes up to them, introduces himself, asks if they need any help or advice, tells them to give him a shout if they need anything.

I'm not bad looking but I wish I had even half his confidence desu.
>>
>>36027331

yes, and all of that is only as a result of him being black. A white gymbro could never do that.

Chads come in all races
>>
>>36027391
There are a lot more black Chad's than whites. And they are considered exotic and novel to most girls
>>
>>36027331
it's a numbers game

the black dude probably has a lot of failures but still gets the payoff
>>
>>36026200

You wouldn't be getting laid anyway so why do you care?
>>
>>36027579

You're just trying to make excuses for not being a chad "It's not my fault I was born white" etc. There is no advantage to being a racial minority when it comes to getting laid
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.