[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girl coming over in a few hours

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 131425.jpg (73KB, 500x642px) Image search: [Google]
131425.jpg
73KB, 500x642px
so i have know this girl for a little while and we talked casually on and off and seemed to get along
after a few months i decided i was going to ask her to come over to my apartment and hangout.
i didn't even really expect her to take me up on it but she actually said she would come over

im freaking the fuck out right now, she's supposed to be over at 6:00 and i have no idea what i should do

should i cook or order out
should i change into something other than just my t-shirt and jeans
should i buy condoms just in case
should i throw out my piss bottles?

HELP ME /R9K/
>>
>>36024481
Clean your room, it is a must. Try to look presentable but don't overdressed. Food option is up to you, it really doesn't matter unless you are shit cook. Have some condoms just in case.
>>
>>36024481
>that pic
I actually said that out loud after a girl said "Okay" to me asking her out and honestly I think that's what led to her ghosting me whenever I brought it up again

Order out, T-shirt and Jeans are just fine, if you don't already have some condoms buy them right the fuck now, and no shit you should toss your piss bottles out. Probably should deodorize the place too, clean up a bit.

Don't be all nervous and weird, if she said she wants to hang out you have to go in with the mindset that that's ALL she wants. If it goes further, awesome, but don't expect it.

Breathe. You've won.
>>
From your description it doesn't sound like she's coming over out of romantic interest. Just make yourself and your apartment look presentable. Order pizza or something. Buy condoms if you want, but you shouldn't expect to use them.
>>
File: images(50).jpg (23KB, 447x329px) Image search: [Google]
images(50).jpg
23KB, 447x329px
>>36024481
Stock of image of what your night is gonna be like.

Spoil yourself Anon. Buy some candles.
>>
>>36024481
>had all day to prepare
>waits until 4:30 to even brainstorm about what he should to entertain this bitch
>>
File: 1405654404014.gif (365KB, 480x301px) Image search: [Google]
1405654404014.gif
365KB, 480x301px
>>36024605
>Clean your room, it is a must. Try to look presentable but don't overdressed
will do
> Food option is up to you, unless you are shit cook
if /fit/ has taught me anything it's how to make some damn good chicken and rice

>>36024611
>Breathe. You've won.
we don't know much about each other, what if she sees me for the socially retarded autistic that i am and hates me.

i know she likes music (shes really into death metal and hardcore punk)
and she does a lot of diy stuff (makes a bunch of patches and customizes her jackets, stuff like that.) this is actually how i came to know her in the first place

>>36024748
i guess your right

>>36024832
probably desu

>>36024860
i have been trying to think all day while i was at work and couldn't decide on anything
>>
>>36024481
>should i cook or order out
If you're a decent cook then go for it, you get brownie points. If not just get some pizza or some shit. Don't ask her what she wants because women don't don't know what they want, just say I'm gonna order some pizza.

>should i change into something other than just my t-shirt and jeans
Make yourself look as good as you can CASUALLY, not full blown formal wear. Alsop make sure you smell decent but don't drench yourself in cheap aftershave or whatever the fuck you have.

>should i buy condoms just in case
Better safe than sorry

>should i throw out my piss bottles?
Tidy your room, make sure it smells good. Remember, you are noseblind to your own smells so air that shit out as best you can, light some incense if you have it. Bitches love incense.
>>
>>36024965
Tell us what happens after OP
>>
>>36024965
>what if she sees me for the socially retarded autistic that i am and hates me.
You said you've known her for months and seem to get along.
If she had any reason to think you're an autistic retard, she wouldn't have taken you up on your offer.
>>
File: 1490905132198.png (649KB, 1800x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1490905132198.png
649KB, 1800x1195px
op here

i just got out of the shower and started cooking that chicken i talked about

wish me luck guys
>>
>>36025476
good fuckin luck man
>>
>>36025476
Good luck man. Keep your confidence and your head high.
>>
>>36025476
Good luck

originaro
>>
>>36025476
You're on a shuttle out of this hellhole.
Let's hope it doesn't crash and burn.
Good luck.
>>
File: 1476214072570.jpg (22KB, 504x393px) Image search: [Google]
1476214072570.jpg
22KB, 504x393px
>>36025476
You can do this OP. Just make sure to tell us how it went and if it is possible for a robot to leave this place.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.