[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is bonsai a robot hobby?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Is bonsai a robot hobby?
>>
>>36024369
I have one but i never prune it so its basically the same as any other house plant
>>
>>36024369
two days ago i was looking into how to grow a bonsai
>>
No. Robots can't even take care of their own ass, much less keep a collection of living plants, specially bonsai which take huge dedication and delicate skill.

It's pretty cool, though. I bet it get you laid like a mad man with "alternative" chicks.
>>
no bonsai but I just planted some little plants for my room it felt good
>>
>>36024422
I personally hate taking care of life things that may die. I don't like flowers, or pets. If i had children, i probably wouldn't like them too.
>>
I grow carnivorous plants. They're pretty easy to take care of, and it makes people think you're a master gardener because they look exotic and impressive.

Bonsai is a little too involved and precise for me. I'm not very good with my hands.
>>
>>36024504
I heard carnivorous plants stink really bad. Is it true?
>>
>>36024504
How 2 start growing that shit

I'm slowly getting a little jungle on my desk, but all of the carnivorous fucks just die because there's obviously not enough insects in here
>>
>>36024575
Not that anon, but the nutrient-rich soil you get with the flytrap starter kits stinks like arse
>>
>>36024369
Remember when we had all these garden destroy threads?
Shit was funny
>>
>>36024575
>>36024591
https://archive.org/details/The_Savage_Garden_Cultivating_Carnivorous_Plants_by_Peter_DAmato

Read that book. It's got a quick rundown of everything you need to know. Carnivorous plants are not hard to grow. If you've got 6 hours of sunshine and weather above 40 degrees, you can grow them, and move them indoors during winter to go dormant.

I've never had any that smelled. Mine get loaded with yellowjackets during the summer and they never smell like anything.
>>
>>36024637
elaborate on garden destroy
>>
I had a cactus and even that I managed to let it dry out and die
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.