[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will my friend aya come back today? how long do i have to wait

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 91ad41797edd3ad1228565324249c956.png (901KB, 1400x1300px) Image search: [Google]
91ad41797edd3ad1228565324249c956.png
901KB, 1400x1300px
will my friend aya come back today? how long do i have to wait
>>
>>36024041
They aren't coming back. No matter what you do.
Just move on. I'm sure this aya guy was probably a jerk anyways.
>>
>>36024213
no im trash
aya blocked me because im bad.
but i cant live without my friend
it hurts so much. im supposed to go to the doctor today. i dont want to break down in front of her and make her prescribe me something else
>>
>>36024259
Maybe you should find a better friend who actually likes you. You don't seem like a bad person, maybe a little clingy.
All that medication is just a meme anyway. Dr. Goldberg is just making you pay money for their jew pills to feel dead inside, it's not going to actually help you.
>>
>>36024335
but aya was my only friend
i dont have any meaning in my life now. you dont understand im dying inside i need my friend i want to be a better friend. i wont sleep all day anymore ill talk to aya again
As for the pills, not sure whats going to happen. I've been on two different ssris before. my friend said to ask for something called a snri
>>
>>36024448
Maybe you shouldn't place all of your meaning in life on some fag you met online. You can't just keep hoping that he'll talk to you again like this. It's not going to help, sitting here and begging for him to come back isn't going to fix anything.
Try and pick up a hobby or something, or find another better cooler friend to talk to that won't leave you. Or just accept that you have no meaning in life and wish for death constantly like me. Either way, you've got to let it go man.
>>
>>36024593
im so lonely though
it doesnt work like that, it has to be my friend. it hurts so bad i want to die luma
it really hurts inside me i cant stop thinking ever
i want my friend back i cant just replace my friend
its me who needs to change
>>
>>36024651
What was so great about your friend? What was he like? Was he really that important and unique?
>>
>>36024697
i didnt really think of things like that
they were just my friend.
i have to go to the doctor now
im going to cry when i get home
>>
File: 1488967246210.jpg (80KB, 846x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488967246210.jpg
80KB, 846x1024px
>>36024726
Okay dude, I'm sorry I couldn't do much for you. I'm sure you'll get over it soon though. Good luck.
>>
>>36024816
ill never get over it
im never going to forget
i hate you
>>
File: b639a774a51dcd050dcd685fef3e1f1d.jpg (395KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
b639a774a51dcd050dcd685fef3e1f1d.jpg
395KB, 850x1133px
It's going to be okay, trust me.
>>
>>36024882
You don't have to be so aggressive man, you'll be fine. Trust me. No one is haunted by some loser they met on 4chan for the rest of their life. Might seem hard now but there are definitely worse things you should be worrying about.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.