[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I trust my gf on this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2140.jpg (15KB, 236x219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2140.jpg
15KB, 236x219px
When it comes to dick size, I'm as average as can be. My gf has told me over and over that I'm the perfect size for her, but I find it hard to believe. If this board has taught me anything, it's that women crave 7"+ and I won't be fulfilling that for her.

She's only had one "big one" in her past and she said the sex was incredibly uncomfortable, but she may just be trying to make me feel better.

How do I proceed?
>>
Have sex with a 7"+ and decide for yourself.
>>
>>36023915
>Can I trust my gf on this?
>My gf has told me
>If this board has taught me anything
sage le shitty thread bait bong bang
>>
Can you feel her cunt spasming when she says she's cumming?
If so- you're good.
If not- she's lying and shit's fucked.
>>
She is just trying to make you feel better. Every woman lusts for bbc. Get her BLACKED and watch as she gets more enjoyment then you have ever seen her have.
>>
File: 1470947831893.png (161KB, 300x314px) Image search: [Google]
1470947831893.png
161KB, 300x314px
>>36023915
>can I trust this lying liar whore who does nothing but lie out of her lying hole?
>>
Move on and never mention it again to her.

If your post already reeks of insecurity I can't imagine how much of that you may have projected onto her. She will lose you respect if you keep doing this.
>>
>>36023915
oh my god, yes, trust your girlfriend.
Every time we have these threads women come in and say the same exact thing but you guys purposefully ignore that in order to wallow in your circle jerk of "my penis is too small!!" misery. Anything above 7" is usually going to be unpleasant for women, girth is more important. Those are basic and universal truths
>>
>>36023996
When we first started dating she said she didn't know what an orgasm felt like and didn't think she had ever had one. Since then, I'm fairly confident she's had them with clit-play, but only maybe once or twice with penetration. She says they're "different feelings" like the clit one is a traditional "orgasm" and penetration feels good just because I'm inside her.
>>
>>36023915
>If this board has taught me anything
what this board should have taught you is that this board is not to be trusted and is definitely not a reliable source for anything let alone sex advice, you fucking moron.

if your gf says it's perfect then just fucking go with it and be happy about it you insecure piece of dog shit.
>>
>>36023915
>Can I trust my gf on this?

Can I trust a thief with the family jewels?
Can I trust a pedo with a daycare?

OP. I hope your question was rhetorical.
>>
>>36024076
If you can't make your gf cum with penetration, your dick is definitely average or below.
>>
>>36024070
Girth is def more important. There's been a handful of experiences in our past when she was really turned on that she seemed to imply she wanted something thicker. Once during some foreplay she begged me to put more fingers inside her til I ran out of them. Then another time she remarked after sex that the condom made me feel bigger and she thought it was getting her clit more involved during penetration.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.