[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the ACTUAL common denominator among robots? Everybody

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1465012790330.png (257KB, 600x552px)
1465012790330.png
257KB, 600x552px
What is the ACTUAL common denominator among robots? Everybody doesn't have autism, everybody isn't a NEET. Is it their parents? In that case, what specific issues do they have? I'm thinking that the mom has bipolar disorder, and the dad is low test beta/absent? Are there any studies done on this?
>>
I'm short ugly Indian and have health problems.

The common denominator is we suck at life.
>>
>>36023769
How was your relationship with your mother? Did she have mental issues? How was your father?
>>
>>36023544
That's a pretty decent description of my parents, so you can throw me into the mix
>>
>>36023785

Neither of my parents caused me to be this way due to parenting. It's just shitty genetics and shitty luck.
>>
>>36023544
all the robots left
>>
>>36023544
Virgin
Shut in
Awkward

Extras:
Ugly
Poor
Manlet
>>
>>36024178
Describe your parents, anon.
>>
Mental issues that cause an inability to interact with others normally. I'd guess more than 80% of robots have some form of autism spectrum disorder, and the other 20% has mixed issues like severe anxiety or depression.
>>
Nothing. We have nothing in common. Everything you mention, there will be somebody who will be the exception.
>>
>>36023544
>What is the ACTUAL common denominator among robots?

Probably the depression
>>
>>36024263

Actually that might be true. That or some kind of mental issues.

I know there are normies here who say they come here to troll but what kind of retard would waste time trolling us? Probably they are hiding the real reason they come here.
>>
File: IMG_0368.png (492KB, 468x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0368.png
492KB, 468x477px
No friends club
>>
>>36023544
>I'm thinking that the mom has bipolar disorder, and the dad is low test beta/absent?
Holy shit, literally me.
>>
>>36023544
>the dad is low test beta/absent

This is likely it. Mother is more likely to be borderline or narcissistic than bipolar. BPD is a spectrum and most women are on it.
>>
You have to be a virgin to be a robot
Oreganami
>>
File: 1478621567468.gif (2MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1478621567468.gif
2MB, 360x360px
The same reason the majority of heavy internet users are on communities like this, and the other boards like /b/, /pol/ etc.

Their lives are not going in the direction they want/wanted.

Truly happy/succesful people spend very little time on the internet in general from what I've seen irl. Non-narcissist tier normies at most check out the occasional youtube video, twitter/facebook and a news source and that's about it.
>>
>virgin
>social outcast
>neet
>poor
are all common robot traits
and they all come from one thing- failure
when ever someone wins someone loses
thats us
we are the unlucky the unloved the unsuccesfull
there isnt really a common reason for every single robot
we all just failed horribly
>>
>poor
>muslim society
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.