[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>6 month jail sentence >didn't report to prison as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 9

File: 1402480034977.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1402480034977.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>6 month jail sentence
>didn't report to prison as ordered
>3h ago police came to my house for the first time
>I noticed them coming so I grabbed my backpack, jacket, ran to basement before they knocked on the door, opened the tiny window in the basement and ran for it
guys I thing this is over, they are onto me and next time they will sure as hell get me
>>
You'll serve 4 months on Good Time. If you run you're making it worse. Jail isn't bad. Just don't be a pedophile or a smartass and you'll make it.
t.Person who did 4 months
>>
>>36022687
Why did you get a 6th month sentence? If they let you report to prison when you were supposed to that means it would be a pretty easy white person prison. 6 months of reading books doesn't sound that bad. Now you're going to get raped by Brown people in a real prison when they catch you.
>>
>>36022736
I wont spend a day in jail no fucking way I've been suicidal even without it
>>
>>36022687
>6 month sentence
>fleeing, potentially adding months or years to your sentence by committing escape
wtf did you even do in the first place?
>>
>>36022687
You didn't do any of that shit, bitchtits. You're just a faggot typing up "on the run" dangerous criminal fantasies on a board designated for incels.
>>
>>36022687
>>36022736
What did you do?
Original comment from an original poster
>>
>>36022687
run my friend
run like the wind
do not let them ever catch you
>>
>>36022784
I dont live in USA, I'm in Poland, there are about 35k people avoiding jail here
>>
>>36022768
>I wont spend a day in jail
Bad news, OP. Even a criminal mastermind like Ted Bundy couldn't run forever, you're going to jail and you're probably too much of a little bitch to actually kill yourself before the police catch you.
>>
>>36022687
You better relocate to a different state or country.
>>
>>36022813
>Poland
Oh, ok. Sorry. It all makes sense now.
What did you do criminal senpai
>>
>>36022842
I've been posting CP but it was all for laughs
>>
Just take the six months man. You risk getting slapped with even more time by evading the police.
>>
I spent 5 days in jail because of driving with my licence suspended. not fun desu
>>
>>36022736
Its true about the pedo thing everyone hates them and people will fuck with them and hurt them, most peoples reasoning is , it could of been my kid .. which doesnt make sense because it wasnt your kid.
>>
>>36022768
Just get it over with. People in jail just want to do their time and get out. Don't run. You'll make it worse.

>>36022789
I "borrowed" my dads car and crashed drunk. No one got hurt so I got off "easy"
>>
I hope they dont plan to throw you in Piotrkow, that place looks depressing as hell
>>
>>36022862
Andd that's why you're going to stabbed in there.
>>
>>36022862
You're gonna die tbqfh
>>
6 months in jail is nothing compared to 4 years in prison
>>
>>36022862
i hope they fucking get you you fucking faggot
>>
>>36022921
Yeah. That's true. Its because most people who are locked up have kids. The Prison Rape meme is also false. All gay sex in consensual. Unless you're a pedo.
>>
>>36022862

Were you posting CP on 4chan?
>>
>>36022813
>Poland
you have nothing to worry about then, the law enforcement is garbage and the police doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>36022687
>6 months
just fucking go with them, baka. you will get much more by evading it. they will let you go earlier if you are a good boy.
>>
>>36022862
It's all good man. I understand where you're coming from. I'm not even a pedo but I used to jack off to and download tons of CP as an edgy 16-17 year old. It was just curiousity, degeneracy and teenage rebelliousness getting to me. Good thing I'm good with computers and could cover my tracks well.

As a European can't you just run off to another EU country and lie low for a few months? I mean they wouldn't be that desperate to catch a CP viewer with no actual sex offenses.
>>
>>36023062
>CP viewer with no actual sex offenses.

there's a difference between viewing CP and distributing CP
>>
>>36022927
Six months for DUI wreck in a stolen vehicle sounds fine. There are places in Poland you can go where nobody will find you.
>>
you're going to be stabbed and beaten in jail for being a pedophile, that's it
>>
Robot Joe, run for the border
Leave your home, leave your mother and father
Go to where the reptiles roam
On the side of the borderland is your home

And ditch your phone faggot, you're making it easier for them.
>>
>>36022768
So why would you want to make it even worse by fucking up this hard?
>>
>>36023089
Perhaps. But I've posted fucked up CP right off the deep Web only for keks and zozzles. Used to do it all the time right here on this board or on /pol/ when I wanted to get a thread I didn't like deletedm
>>
>>36023127
Well. I wasn't that much of a fuck up. Every time I fucked up, I manned up. Do the same. You're only digging your grave deeper.
>>
>>36022768
See if you can go to a mental hospital instead. They're more comfy.

t. someone who has spent half his life in various mental institutions
>>
>>36023185
>ditch your phone faggot
yeah that's it, you better throw your phone in the trash or in a river, just get rid of it if you want to escape
>>
>>36023242
This is stupid. He's a scared kid.
>>
>>36022921
So you're saying, if you're like a hebephile or something, you're completely justified in killing prisoners or anybody who's been in prison, as like revenge?
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (110KB, 695x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
110KB, 695x800px
>>36023290
>want prime teen pussy
>track down bubba as soon as he gets out
>give him forty-five with the 45 nawmsayin
>fuck his wounds as he bleeds out
>just as good plus now everyone thinks you're a hard mf
>>
Is Jail Anon kill?
>>
OP post some picture of the police when they will get you
>>
GET OFF THE INTERNET YOU RETARD. YOU CAN EASILY BE TRACKED. DO NOT USE ANY INTERNET. DO NOT USE ANY PHONES. WALK YOUR WAY ACROSS THE BORDER.
>>
>>36023233
>only for keks and zozzles

do you think it fucking matters that it was just for keks?

top fucking kek
>>
>>36023290
It's prison you mong, the rules are different.
>>
File: demon pepe.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
demon pepe.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>>36023349
>be anon
>be prison guard
>"accidentally" boil an inmate to death with the shower
who's the big man now you piece of shit faggot
>>
>>36022862
Are you the guys that posted it on /int/?
>>
>>36022862
was it real CP or was it a 500 year old vampire loli?
>>
>>36023465
All I know is if I ever get a chance to take it out on a guy who hurt an Anon, I'm gonna pull him apart like a dog. I'd be a cop just so I could legally murder those fuckers. You might think you're fucking tough taking your shitty life out on some 80lb nerd, but let's see what's good after I yank your goddamn voicebox out of you.
>>
>>36022687
You only get extradited based on the state you were charged in, and only if it's a minor offense. Don't know what to say OP, you fugged.
>>
>>36023806
>80lb
You missed a zero.
>>
>>36023842
If I get a hold of a motherfucker who hurt an Anon, he's gonna be missing 32 and four pints. If I ever get, like, pancreatic cancer or something, and have weeks to live, vigilante might not be such a bad way to go out.
>>
>>36023881
You're a good man. Robot defense force when?
>>
I don't think you can get in the netherlands jail but if you can get here, it's like a hotel. you don't want to leave.
>>
>>36023881
The best part of getting cancer is you get to use a bunch of opiates all the time till you die.
>>
Attempt suicide over and over until they move you to a mental health unit, if you're in for cheese pizza you're gonna get fucked with relentlessly
>>
>>36024121
The problem is, robots are weak. I lift, I train a little (you can't be pro unless you've fought since 8 and my dumbfuck parents made me take piano instead of anything useful). Nobody else does and there aren't enough of us even if we did.

>>36024189
I actually don't use anything. I had adderall in school and it was fucking amazing, but other than that I don't even smoke because it makes me too prone to rage and moodiness.
>>
>>36023788
it was sadpanda
>>
>>36022687
I was 3 years in jail because of bullshit reasons, just accept it. I was on a run for 3 months, living on the streets, and you know what I did in the end? I saw a police man waiting for someone at a bench and I just sat down on the same bench. He recognized me (was searched in the area) and handcuffed me.

The moment I sat down on the bench, it was the most uplifting thing in my life. I just had no hope, I think it's a feeling no one ever will understand, and most people here won't.

Accept your fate, maybe you need a little more time, but do it. You survived every bad thing till now, and you will survive jail.

Find your piece.
>>
>>36022813
Trzymaj sie brocie!
>>
>>36024278
shut the fuck up raskolnikov, get that gay shit out of here
>>
>>36024251
>arrested over fucking sadpanda
Now that's some goddamn shoot-people shit.
If the Polish are doing that, I can kind of see Hitler's point.
>>
>>36022768

OP you're going to fucking prison so you might as well deal with it. You can't run forever and the more you run the worse you make it.

You'll be lucky if you aren't charged with something else because of this. My advice would be to somehow injure yourself and say that's why you couldn't report in time.
>>
Jail is mostly boring. Unless you're a pedo or in a max security prison, you just hang around in a big dorm playing cards or reading. If you're an autismo you'll probably get bullied, and possibly have to fight if somebody disrespects you to your face in front of others(calling you a bitch, taking food off your tray, etc). When someone does something like that, you need to react and not let it slip. Jail is full of people whose job is to constantly test you and see what they can get from you, so you need to be constantly vigilant and nip things like that in the bud.

If you have to fight, the fight will last maybe 30 seconds before it gets broken up, and more than likely you won't have to fight again. They'll move onto an easier target. Don't trust anybody, no one in jail is your friend and they'll manipulate you in a second if they see weakness. Just bullshit and goof around if you're socially able, if not then you can just read, lift weights, learn things, etc.
>>
>>36024388
>being this much of a cuck
You're the one saying he's gonna be raped and tortured there. If that's true, why the fuck shouldn't he either shoot himself, or shoot his way out? What the fuck is wrong with you that you don't think a man should raise his hands to protect himself? If you're in commie Russia, do you just meekly walk off and let the NKVD kill you, or do you fucking get up and make them earn their fucking win?

>>36024416
He says he's being arrested for CP, but then said "sadpanda", and he's Polish, so maybe it's just a shithole where you can be arrested for loli. Either way, you're gonna say he's gonna be brutally mistreated, and while I'm not telling him what to do, I'm politely asking why, if that is in fact the case, he should not get a few hits in?
>>
How do prisoners automatically know what other inmates are there for? Couldn't OP just lie about it?

Why would they let everyone know he's in for CP?
>>
>>36022921
Yeah but it coulda been
>>
>>36024518
I don't know how it works in Poland, but in the US pedos can still make it through jail unscathed. You're gonna get disrespected a lot, but as long as you fight back, they'll get bored of you and move onto somebody who's weaker and easier to manipulate.

People don't get killed or raped in minimum security jails, shit like that just doesn't happen unless you're in a very hardcore jail. You'll get bullied and probably get commissary stolen from you, but that's about the worst of it. If you REALLY piss someone off, by getting into debt and not paying it, you'll catch a beating, but you're not gonna get killed.
>>
>>36024608
Yeah but there's still a ton of Anons probably who've been raped or tortured by prisoners.

I swear to fucking god if like Trump ever sees my shitposts and makes me his DOJ secretary or whatever, I'll burn those sons of bitches alive. I'll make fucking ISIS look like Swedes.
>>
Go to the nearest Indian reservation, only federal marshalls can come and arrest you, for a crime that only requires 6 months in jail they won't bother.
>>
>>36022687
> On the run from police
> Posting frog pictures online

Hahaha you're get even more time now. I hope you get your teeth knocked out and your anus stretched.
>>
>>36024707
I hope your next swig of bleach comes with a chlorine chaser.
>>
>>36024671
Madthad is no doubt having a horrible time. He's doing time in a very tough jail, and it's a CP charge.
>>
>>36024375
wtf is that?
original original original
>>
>>36024787
What do you know about his situation? Not that I'm gonna do anything, of course.
>>
File: 1446031355126.png (179KB, 458x567px) Image search: [Google]
1446031355126.png
179KB, 458x567px
>>36024847
He's that guy that posted about watching CP on facebook all the time
>>
>>36024898
I wonder if he remember any names.
>>
>>36023240
Don't do this. Haven't you ever seen One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest?
>b-b-but that was just a movie
Sure it likely wouldn't be as bad as the movie, but they were right about the "we'll keep you until we're good and ready to release you" thing.
>>
File: 1491245207989.jpg (9KB, 193x262px) Image search: [Google]
1491245207989.jpg
9KB, 193x262px
Lube up that arsehole, nonce. You're about to receive the thick, hard cock of justice
>>
>>36024518
it wasn't sadpanda

>>36023681
yes

thank you for all replies, I'm leaving the house before 6AM and going to buy a proper tape for my helium tank and hopefully be done with it before they show up again
>>
>>36025065
Your unpaid nigger torturers are gonna get the kind of circumcision that makes you a foot shorter one of these days, cuck. You think you can keep this shit up forever, you're wrong.
>>
>>36025122
Can't you just go into the forest? It's Poland, so I doubt they're going to be looking for you with USA-tier thermoptic cameras and shit.
>>
>>36025122
Just turn yourself in, it'll be better for everyone.
>>
>>36025202
>turn yourself in
>allow yourself to be tortured and blacklisted for the rest of your life
What's the matter? Can't stand to have a little blood on your hands, guy? He's a degenerate pervert. You should be happy. The system's working as designed. Who really cares about his life, anyway? Don't you think this is a good outcome? C'mon. All this viciousness up until now, why chicken out?
>>
>>36025257
I don't fap to cp, it was just for laughs
I only sometimes fap to hebe
>>
>>36022736
>Just don't be a pedophile

You say it like it's easy
>>
>>36025257
Im a different anon. Im just saying think of his parents, its better for him to go to jail for 6 months then leave and live a moderate life as a recluse.

Its better for the cops who dont have to waste time and money and anon himself.
>>
File: 1456231111082.jpg (96KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
1456231111082.jpg
96KB, 792x558px
>>36024968
>act like an autist to go to a mental hospital instead of jail
>get lobotomized
>>
never been to jail myself, but if i did i would befriend the toughest looking guy first by offering him something on the outside. godspeed anon
>>
>>36025282
I'm with you man. Fuck, this is a curse.
>>
>>36025282
>>36025764
What is it that you guys find so appealing about CP?
>>
>>36025907
I've never seen actual CP before, but I assume the appeal is the naked little girl.
>>
>>36025516
lobotomy doesnt sound that bad Tbh
it just seems like you lose your soul
but the desire for emotion and individuality is an exclusive trait of the soul
so you wouldnt miss a thing
>>
>>36024968
They don't do lobotomies anymore.

They do ECT but don't force you to do it.

I've spent several years in there, it's really not that bad. Way better than fucking prison.
>>
>>36022768
Doing some time in jail could possibly do some good for you. It'll give you time to understand who you are and find your true self. Just don't be a cheeky cunt, don't act autistic, and mind your own business.

Spending some time in jail was the best possible thing that could've happened to me. Not really because it was jail, but because you have nothing to do and it gives you time to reflect on yourself.
>>
>>36022768

>don't want to go to jail
>hide from the cops for a few weeks before getting caught
>get caught, sentence is bumped up
>now you don't have to spend time in jail since you will be spending time in prison

You are a real fucking genius.
>>
File: 1423777090210.jpg (120KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1423777090210.jpg
120KB, 499x499px
I'm a police and i love shooting neets who run
>>
>>36028271
oh no
please

anything but a police!!!!!
>>
>>36028325
>illiterate
>loves murdering people
story checks out tbqh
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.