[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies call him evil? How can a virgin be evil? I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Elliot Rodger.jpg (93KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot Rodger.jpg
93KB, 992x744px
Why do normies call him evil? How can a virgin be evil? I don't get normie logic.
>>
>>36021796
>be robot
>no hope in life
>do the only rational thing and go on a killing spree
>normies sperg out and demonize you

Fucking normies.
>>
i had a dream to go in a killing spree to be a hero
>tfw i live in germany and the gun law is hard af
>>
>Why are you shooting us?!
>Because I don't have a girlfriend!
>FUcking WHAT?! OW STOP!
>No! I'm a virgin!! You need to die because I'm a virgin!! I want SEEEEEX!!! *pop pop pop pop pop pop*
>>
>>36022619
lol don't be so entitled bruh
nobody owes you not shooting you
lmao what a crybaby
>waahh he shot me
just toughen up lol, just tie the wound off
>>
>>36022542
use a truck :^)
>>
File: 1490597871579.jpg (70KB, 590x454px) Image search: [Google]
1490597871579.jpg
70KB, 590x454px
Fucking normies dunno shit about what a hell of a life is our existence.
This world deserves to be showered in nukes.
>>
>>36021796
>virgin
uhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
Because they see their stupid fair world narrative being anally ravaged by this case. He had everything. Good looks, money, a nice car, and the list goes on. Of course, because of his past, he was an absolute sperg, and saw that girls did not hit on him, and a man must be always chasing them, even though
> Muh strong and independant womyng!!!!
Of course, they the abused snaps and seeks revenge, the normalfags must excuse their behaviour which maked the sperg snap and make themselves feel better by calling that guy a total loser, or blaming it on guns. But the best thing is, that it does not work on him, because he had everything, and was a product of the delusion of the normie society. He was fucked since the beginning because of his parents, and those ones to blame was his parents and the normalfags insisting that if you dont get a woman you are an absolute loser
> TL.DR --> Normalfags thinking it was not their fault and blaming it on the individual
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.