[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got fired from my temp job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: crying2.jpg (246KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
crying2.jpg
246KB, 600x600px
I got fired for a little doodle I made. It was a one eyed dude with a big grin and tiny little arms and legs saying "I demand child sacrifice". I'd doodled lots of other shit while working there, like a fly saying "make like a fly and eat shit" and smiley faces and shit since I spent 90% of the job making phone calls and leaving messages. I was told it created an "uncomfortable work environment" and I had to be let go as a result. The fuckers didn't even have the honor to call me, they told the temp agency to call me instead. I'd thought I'd built a rapport and fit in enough to at least warrant a phone call if I was going to be fired, but apparently I thought too highly of of the fuckers there. Meanwhile one of the dudes regularly sexually harassed a coworker and there were frequent racist and sexist jokes made, along with completely inappropriate jokes (which I didn't really give a shit about), but my stupid little two minute doodle is worth firing me over.

Now I have no idea how I'll make next months rent, let alone eat or get utilities paid. I've never been fired before. I feel terrible.

I don't have anyone else to tell, so I'm telling you guys. I was already super depressed and felt worthless, but now it's even worse. Maybe I'll follow though with killing myself after all. If trying your hardest to be a great worker and a good, likable guy can get ruined for an absentminded doodle, why even bother interacting with the world? The slightest fuck up ruins everything you worked months for.
>>
>>36021548
sounds rough anon, sorry to hear that. if they fired you though can't you get unemployment?
>>
>>36021608
Thanks. No I can't since I am a temp. I had applied for a full time position there a couple of weeks ago and thought I'd get it, but even if I have idk if I'd have qualified for unemployment. I'm pretty much fucked.
>>
>>36021548
>Now I have no idea how I'll make next months rent, let alone eat or get utilities paid
you should be eligible for unemployment and some other benies

>my stupid little two minute doodle is worth firing me over.
It outed you and singled you out
Normalfags despise that
>>
>>36021653
>you should be eligible for unemployment and some other benies

On a temp job? I'm 90% certain I don't get that as a temp. I'd also only been there a couple of months.

>It outed you and singled you out
>Normalfags despise that

Apparently. You'd think I'd talked about raping children from the disgust the temp agency lady had on the phone. I guess I am not as good at faking being a cookie cutter human as I thought.
>>
>>36021714
There's no harm in trying to apply for it at least
Or try to sell your body to some rich NEET who wants bp
>>
>>36021776
True, I'll check it out. Maybe it can tide me over until I get something else since the temp agency won't take me back either.

I'm way too burly and hair for that.
>>
File: 1405370637973.jpg (33KB, 539x496px) Image search: [Google]
1405370637973.jpg
33KB, 539x496px
>>36021548
that sucks been there done that
normies hate us for no apparent reason but think about it this way

when normies fuck up they act like children it funny to watch and if the temp agence is giving you shit just give em the finger and sign up to another one with any luck you mite get better pay

as for the weirdness my advice is to leave it at home and don't open your mouth too much but then again that mite be a give away to em

just try and talk about sports or food or some shit normies like to talk about

and if your not sure just shrug and say
>im new here I haven't been following "topic title here"

keep your head down and work hard and try not to draw to much attention from the high ups or the normies will start ugly rumors
>>
>>36022018
I didn't even do anything autistic. I just forgot to toss a doodle and that was it. But yeah, I guess they can smell different on you.

I didn't say a god damned word though. All I'd said is that I liked cooking and had pizza on Fridays. I literally did "eep your head down and work hard and try not to draw to much attention from the high ups" tp a tee, that's why this was such a shock for me. The only guy I'd told anything else was this guy Mark that everyone said was weird, but he was pretty cool once you got past his weird mannerisms.

I'm going to just try to find another manuel labor job. Nobody gave a fuck if you were weird there, and the only downside is shit pay. Thanks for the words of encouragement man. I feel low.
>>
>>36022121
if you can I would like to suggest getting into truck driving thats what I did better wages and no one fucks with ya

just you the radio and the open world

but thats if you past all the tests and shit
>>
>>36022211
I've thought about it, but it seems like a kinda shitty job honestly. Sitting on my ass for so many hours makes my legs hurt, though I do find a lot of appeal in being alone and making more cash.

How are the little apartment things behind the driving cabin? Is it just a bed and a dresser or what?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.