[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do normies just intuitively know who's autistic?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
7KB, 225x225px
>Be in gay English class with SJW professor.
>Never talk at all.
>The whole class gets along pretty well. Only me and a QT who sometimes sits next to me never talk.
>Today the professor puts us in groups for a project.
>Pray that she picks the groups.
>Allah answers my prayers, I get put with two theater normies.
>Professor mixed the groups up so we're with people we never work with
>Despite this, theater normies sit very closely together.
>They've never interacted much, but instantly click. >Spend the whole time ignoring me. They make plans for just the two of them to work tomorrow.
>While I listen to them talk about Harry Potter, notice that the autistic QT is in the same situation.
>Her group is sitting away from her, as she awkwardly stares at her book, ignored.
>Stare at all the other groups.
>They're all having fun, and only me and the other autist are detached from our groups.

Do normies just naturally gravitate toward one another? Is it that easy to sniff out autists?
>>
No. But if you don't do a conscious effort to interact with them/react normally to what they say, they will inconsciously stop paying attention to you. You can become normal but it takes months of everyday practice. It took me 2 intense years to become almost normal
>>
>>36021654
How does one blend in with the Normanni then? Any book you can recommend? Last summer I read "Models." It's about attracting women, rather than breaking out of autism, but it was a real eye-opener. I'd never realized how highly normies regard body language, dress, and tone. I dress better and work out now, but I still don't understand many basic social cues and conventions.
>>
>>36021532
Daily reminder that if she is into harry potter and politics she is almost guaranteed to be an sjw
>>
>>36022020
I have also experienced this. I try my best to not be a quiet pushover and wear what i percieve to be normal clothing, but despite this people talk to me in a way that I'm different. A long time ago a friend of mine who is a normie told me that people think I'm weird.
>>
>>36022327
Kek, I've been told I give off weird vibes too, even though I just sit quietly and read. I'll talk when people talk to me, but I'm rarely approached first.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.