[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tall people CANNOT be robots and virgins

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 13

File: sr1manbm4kpy.png (121KB, 349x361px) Image search: [Google]
sr1manbm4kpy.png
121KB, 349x361px
Tall people CANNOT be robots and virgins
>>
Bullshit.
I'm 6'6''. Skinny and lanky as fuck.
Always walk hunched over for fear of hitting things like doorways.
Also ugly face and 0 personality.
>>
>>36021402
Is 6'2" tall? Cause I'm definitely a virgin.
>>
Here let me finish this thread before it even happens
>Hurr durr NO! I'm 6'9" tall, and still can't get a gf! It doesn't matter that women automatically find me more attractive than manlets! It's not like height is one of the first things women look for in a man! It doesn't mean women feel more "protected" around me!! I bet you can't get girls because your personality is so shit not because you're a manlet! Personality is more important!!! Height is just a meme! Tfw no gf.
>>
>>36021447
lift weights and eat meat its literally that easy
>>
There are tall ugly men.

But even those tall ugly men would do better than a handsome turbo manlet.

Height is like 75% of what makes a man attractive.
>>
women go for that shit but try being a bottom at 6'7" people don't want to put their dick in someone taller than them
>>
>A pic created by a (group people with certain traits) that promote that trait is the best

Whodathunkit
>>
>>36021447

>skinny and lanky

Go on a bulking diet.

>ugly face

It's cancelled by your height. Face is not nearly as important as height.

>personality

Nobody gives a shit about that. They aren't going to date you because you share the same love for anime. They just want your tall genes. It's that simple.
>>
>>36021507
Are you kidding me? I'm 6 feet and I would love to get a woman taller than me I've never seen such a thing though
>>
>>36021496
I've been told that before, I just don't have any motivation to work out.
I go to the gym a few days, do some routine I found online, then I start thinking it's all useless or tell myself that I don't have the time, and I stop going
>>
>>36021616

Tall women can still be feminine but tall man, bit of a stretch. Pun not intended.
>>
File: 1491236008190.jpg (679KB, 1148x1599px) Image search: [Google]
1491236008190.jpg
679KB, 1148x1599px
Time for the black pill.

Face rules everything around me. FWHR yall
>>
its threads like this that really show how hopelessly autistic this board is
its not like if you were suddenly 6'6" your problems would disappear, you'd still be an autist and girls dont fuck autists.
where'd you get this idea? from that fucking meme?
even if you were tall you;d still be a fuckng loser
>>
>>36021639

>I don't feel like working for it

Well fuck you. I would literally kill to be given a chance to improve myself through hard work, but you cannot do anything with stumpy legs.
>>
>>36021402
ITT my height is the reason I can't get laid.
It's not because I'm ugly, have no social skills, have no job, hate women, live with my parents, have autism, smell like shit and BO, and have never even approached a woman. It's because I'm 5'10"
>>
>>36021700

>/r9k/ is one person who fits my made up imagination of a robot

Some of us aren't virgins because we are socially retarded autists. Some of us are simply physically unattractive enough to never be given a chance. Not everyone on here is a loser. Some of us did very well in school, graduated with honours and now work at prestigious institutions.
>>
File: 1-done.gif (94KB, 224x226px) Image search: [Google]
1-done.gif
94KB, 224x226px
>>36021402

>6'5 with "below average social skills and crippling anxiety and depressing"

FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEE

seriously, though fuck any normie who says they're depressed just because they get bored sometimes and occasionally ponder life just like any other human being.
fuck any normie who thinks they've got anxiety just because they're worried about getting a C on their algebra test.
They have no fucking idea. They'll joke about all of this, and perhaps even believe that they have these issues but in reality they couldn't even begin to comprehend what it's like to feel completely numb and worthless, without any sort of future not involving suicide at the ripe old age of nineteen. Fuck
>>
>>36021688
A more accurate depiction would be the women checking the tall guy out, and then going "Meh, he's not cute, but at least he's tall."

Meanwhile, for the manlet it would be something like, "Oooh he's cute." *manlet stands up* "Lmao!! Eww! Nevermind! He's cute and all, but he's too short for me! Oh well, I'm sure he'll find someone, but that someone sure isn't me, haha!
>>
>>36021402
I'm pretty tall. No person has ever given 2 fucks about my height. They see I'm broke, have massive bags under my eyes and am carrying an extra 100lbs and chortle at me.
>>
>>36021841

Yeah, but 5'8 isn't short enough to be hopeless.

Height is a bell curve. Your pool of possible gfs is more or less also a bell curve, then.

Since 5'8 is well over average for women you still have a decent pool size.

If you're really short, like 5'2 or something like that, you're fucked.

People who are >5'8 and cry about it try to get with 9/10 Stacies who could do better. They get no sympathy from me. It's one thing to not be perfect but it's another thing entirely to never be given a chance with anyone.
>>
>>36021843

Fix yourself. At least you can.
>>
File: jared_leto_blade_runner_2.jpg (281KB, 1280x878px) Image search: [Google]
jared_leto_blade_runner_2.jpg
281KB, 1280x878px
>>36021591

>It's cancelled by your height. Face is not nearly as important as height.

top lel

>jared leto

>5'9

>worshipped by women everywhere
>>
>>36021939
/thread

originolopodo
>>
File: zac-efron-005.jpg (144KB, 634x1024px) Image search: [Google]
zac-efron-005.jpg
144KB, 634x1024px
>>36021986
>zac efron

>5'8

>cock thirsty women everywhere he goes
>>
File: x.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>36022045

>jahseh onfroy aka xxxtentacion

>5'6

>hordes of females who want his cock, before he made music he had a large following of tumblr girls
>>
Shit posture, back pain, more likely to be virgins, harder to get /fit/. Just compare the people who post here. Most short guys here brag about their gfs and shit, while all of us tall people on here are still virgins.
>but u have it le easy with roasties
Most women probably want men around 5'10. I have never seen a woman saying they want 6'+ guys outside of shitty twitter screen caps. Most short guys are extrovert to make up for their height and will pick on tall robots to compensate. Manlets get off my board
>>
Op here. Got the image from Black Twitter. Obviously it's satire but funny
>>
>6'2
>34 y/o Wizard

Lanklets BTFO
>>
>>36021955
I'd need plastic surgery. I'm also hideous.
>>
>>36022076
This guy is ugly as sin, though.
Looks like a vacuum cleaner exploded on his hair.
>>
File: 4a9PauP.jpg (158KB, 1495x584px) Image search: [Google]
4a9PauP.jpg
158KB, 1495x584px
This is from that cesspoll called /r/askwomen

Consider the userbase is primarily American we can take "about average" to mean 5'4.

You can figure out what percentage of the pool is available to you from that, using your own height. Consider also that not all 5 categories are equally populated. Of course average women are the largest category.
>>
Is 6'1 (186cm) tall?
Asking for a friend.
>>
>>36022137
why can he get girls as an ugly 5'6 negroid and you cant

and don't say its because he's famous, he was slaying poon before he made music
>>
>>36021986

5'9 is average height. Why the fuck are you implying that that is somehow a negative. Just because you're much taller doesn't automatically make any guy shorter than you inferior you turd.
>>
File: u5r6r8t.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
u5r6r8t.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>36021688
>I want to buy a helicopter
>>
File: images-141.jpg (20KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
images-141.jpg
20KB, 300x400px
>tfw being 6' and outta all this shit.
>>
>>36022076
>coal burners
are worthless scum which needs to be gassed and oven'd.
>>
>>36022187

>he was slaying poon before he made music

He probably still enjoyed high status amongst his community of niggers.

Ultimately height is just a proxy for status. If you achieve status some other way, that can sort of help you out with your height.

But 5'6 is also not that bad. Still 2 inches taller than the average woman.
>>
File: 1491210754504.jpg (2MB, 1475x1837px) Image search: [Google]
1491210754504.jpg
2MB, 1475x1837px
>>36022189
According to pic related 5'10 is the minimum.
>>
>>36022331

>according to a troll picture made by a retard on 4chan to troll people

Are you serious mate?

Go off yourself. You're too stupid for this world.
>>
6'5" KV here
Where are Stacies at?
>>
>>36021496

No it isn't.

I'm not that anon, but I'm 6 foot 4 and my metabolism is fast as fuck.

I've eaten almost 3 kilograms of nice juicy meat today, I drink milk like it's going out of fashion and snack all the fucking time.

I literally look like a spoopy skellingtum. Just give me some rags and a crypt to skulk around in and I'll be set.
>>
>>36021986

I bet his money or semi successful music and acting career have nothing to do with it though anon. :^)
>>
>>36022189
there's nothing special about average. 5'9 isn't tall. women like tall. its the above average face that got him his career and status. my whole point was that face is ultimately more important than height
>>
>>36022584

His height is neither a positive nor a negative. If he was a manlet his face wouldn't have mattered.

5'9 is enough to pass the height test but you don't get bonus points.

Face is important AFTER you pass the height test.

You get bonus points for his face, high status and successful career and money.

You get bonus points for being well above average.
>>
>>36022148

>self reporting garbage

What the fuck is this? You gave no indication of what the question was which they are responding to.

Are they saying this is what they desire, the state of the current partner, the average of their partners? What?

Sort yourself out.
>>
I'm 6 feet and wish to be more taller, not because to get laid but for that it feels good, when everybody looks you from under and they have to rise up their necks.

It's also gives you somewhat a status no matter how you look.(I'm below average)

Where I live 6 feet is pretty tall, but it's not tall for me, at least I don't consider myself tall, but pretty many successful or normal people are at this range, so I won't be considered as short.
>>
>>36022625

>*He get bonus points for his face, high status and successful career and money.
>>
File: 1469346905315.jpg (2MB, 10000x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1469346905315.jpg
2MB, 10000x10000px
>>36021402
>6'3"
>baby face that I'm trying to cover with a beard
>terribly out of shape
>small/average dick it's actually probably close to 6 inches, but it lacks girth
>social ineptitude bordering on autism
>haven't left my house in a month
>never had a job
>can't drive a car legally speaking that is; I'm actually capable of driving, but not licensed to do so
Is it too late for me? I want to get off this wild ride.
>>
>>36022625

>5'9 is enough to pass the height test

when will they learn
>>
>>36021479
>asking
why ask if that is even remotely considered tall, tall is only 6'10+
>>
>>36022626

It's height preferences.
>>
>>36022863
>>36022626

The whole survey is here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/4z8s6t/2015_yes_you_read_that_correctly_askwomen_survey/

There are some other interesting statistics:

>18% claim to be virgin
>only 66% is heterosexual (WTF?)
>8% foreveralone
>2-3 relationships is the most common
>66% white

I mean you need to realise that /r/askwomen is a bunch of degenerate liberal dykes, a few men pretending to be women and a whole bunch of ugly women. It's not representative of the women population at large. And they still take pride in shitty on manlet.
>>
>>36021402
there's two different kinds of tall
>handsome chad
>lanky awkward creep
there doesn't seem to be much middle ground
>>
i'm 6'4 and still an autistic virgin.
>>
File: Haircuts-Style-for-Men.jpg (17KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
Haircuts-Style-for-Men.jpg
17KB, 500x643px
>mfw im all those things but im 5'4

Life is suffering
>>
>>36021479
You're tall, but not that tall anymore

>>36022814
butthurt manlet :^)
>>
>be born
>do everything right
>work hard
>apply for gf
>receive letter
>Dear Anon, unfortunately it says in our records that you were born with the, "no gf" genes
>>
>>36021479
Same feel here, but I'm black, and a super bot
>>
>>36021487
its true tho. All of my manlet friends are fuckbois that get laid all the time. Mean while I'm buff 6'4 but still an autistic depressed virgin
>>
>>36022150
as a 5'11 er This is a perfect height for my opinion
But I can asure you 6'3 is where it starts today. Girls are today fucking 6 feet. So many are that I just LMAO my self to cry everyday I got back from a walk
>>
>>36023545

You're 6'4. You consider everyone a manlet.
>>
>>36021402
>6'3, white, making good money
>KHHV

It's pretty ez to be a loser even at this height, especially if you're ugly af. Cause then you just turn into a large creep that girls I terrified to be around. Even had a girl admit she was scared of me when she met me.
>>
>>36023600
stop using your height as an excuse. The reason is because youre an autist like the rest of us.
>>
>>36023633

Nope. I'm shorter than the average female height. Height is my biggest problem. My pool of possible parters is tiny and probably filled with ugly fat stupid women.
>>
>>36022741
>Is it too late for me?
given that you're the only person that can change your situation, you should ask yourself that question
>>
>>36023494
I feel like this deserved a reply
>>
>>36023950

Thanks for the (You). Few robots know that feel.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.