[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>January 2018 >President sanders first day in office >Immediately

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_of5kc168sH1rq7k89o1_500.jpg (68KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of5kc168sH1rq7k89o1_500.jpg
68KB, 467x700px
>January 2018
>President sanders first day in office
>Immediately issues executive order H.BBC
>All white women are now the property of black men
>age of consent and rape laws are dropped for black men
>It is illegal to arrest or jail a black buck for any crime whatsoever
>All white men must take estrogen, wear wigs, makeup, remove all body and facial hair, and wear frilly girly outfits
>Law now requires that black bulls and bucks impregnate every white woman they come across AND breed every white boipussy too
>All black bucks are given a regiment of roids and HGH to turn them into 8 feet tall 300lb shredded kongolese bulls with swingin 16 inch cocks
>All other races are put into rockets and fired into the sun
>You look outside your window, streets are literally full of sweaty roided out hung nubian studs breeding pink aryan pussy and pink aryan asspussy by the boatload
>Suddenly 3 bucks burst through your window and demand you spread your puckered caucasian mancunt

what do?
>>
File: 1490241982117.jpg (213KB, 1049x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1490241982117.jpg
213KB, 1049x1076px
is this really your fantasy you retarded idiot

sage kill yourself
>>
File: 1486274107233.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486274107233.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>36021038
Why is this so hot nonononoNO
>>
>>36021038
>tfw I got a boner
>>
>President sanders first day in office
>Immediately issues executive order H.BWC
>All blacks are now the property of white men
>age of consent and rape laws are dropped for white men
>It is illegal to arrest or jail a white buck for any crime whatsoever
>All black men must take estrogen, wear wigs, makeup, remove all body and facial hair, and wear frilly girly outfits
>Law now requires that white bulls and bucks impregnate every black woman they come across AND breed every black boipussy too
>All white bucks are given a regiment of roids and HGH to turn them into 8 feet tall 300lb shredded nordic bulls with swingin 16 inch cocks
>All other races are put into rockets and fired into the sun
>You look outside your window, streets are literally full of sweaty roided out hung aryan studs breeding black nubian pussy and black nubian asspussy by the boatload
>Suddenly 3 bucks burst through your window and demand you spread your puckered african mancunt
>>
>>36021038
How do I reblog that image
>>
But doing this, won't all of the white women disappear?
>>
File: eazye.jpg (108KB, 650x430px) Image search: [Google]
eazye.jpg
108KB, 650x430px
armchair psychology:

i think the attraction for sissy stuff / getting gangbanged comes from general insecurity and the desire to participate in sexual selection

firstly it stems from general insecurity. being a guy means 99% of the time you're supposed to make that first move. to have that weight lifted off you is probably a huge drive behind this stuff - i'm not responsible for my actions after a certain point because "i did sissy hypno" or "i'm genetically inferior white boi" etc etc

so you put your fate not in your hands, but in someone else's (typically letting yourself get manhandled by some big tough strong man, who you feel is actually above you in the dominance hierarchy or whatever and therefore capable of doing the things you are not ), alleviating responsibility

then there's the sexual selection aspect, which is the gangbang part of this stuff

i think it comes from the fact that we all want numerous partners to choose from, because we all want to spread our genes as far as we can. so numerous men fucking you makes it easier for you to feel like your genetic imperative is being fulfilled. i'd be interested to see people who like the gangbang aspect of this trying to get off to maybe cuckquean type stuff (e.g., getting seduced by harems of women who claw at each other to get your superior sperm) and see if that fulfills a similar function psychologically

/blogpost
>>
File: 1479674018980.png (314KB, 544x407px) Image search: [Google]
1479674018980.png
314KB, 544x407px
>>36021038
That would be a dream come true tbqh
>>
>>36022222
Quints of BBC truth
>>
bumping this toast of a poast
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.