[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Holy Trinity Of Virgin Killers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 155px-182Bellossom.png (36KB, 155x172px) Image search: [Google]
155px-182Bellossom.png
36KB, 155x172px
Elliot Rodger
>23 May 2014
>isla vista
>6 killed, 14 injured
>"I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime, because... I don't know what you don't see in me. I'm the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman."

Seung-Hui Cho
>16 April 2004
>Blacksburg, Virginia
>33 killed, 23 injured
>"I didn't have to do this. I could have left. I could have fled. But no, I will no longer run. If not for me, for my children, for my brothers and sisters that you fucked; I did it for them..."

Dylan and Eric
>20 April 1999
>15 killed, 24 injured
>"Just know I'm going to a better place. I didn't like life too much."

Who's your favourite virgin killer and why?
>>
VT shooting was 4-16-2007
the real question is, should i get my physics professor to cancel our test on 4-14-17 because the 10th anniversary of the shooting is two days later?
I go to VT btw
>>
>>36021130
how does your school treat the whole cho issue? Do people joke about it or is it taboo?
>>
>>36020971
Cho, hands down
I remember the day it happened too
>be in freshman biology
>teacher is VT alumnus, has banners and shit plastered everywhere
>finds out about it right after I get out of her class
>she leaves, doesn't come back for almost 2 weeks
>she comes back eventually and removes most of the VT paraphernalia
>miss out on fetal pig dissection because substitute can't into dissection labs
I'm still kind of mad I didn't get to play with dead pigs
>>
>>36021203
its taboo definitely. people even rip up the "Virginia Tech Shooting" card in the Cards Against Humanity game. personally, ill do some goofs about it, but most people frown upon joking about it.
>>
>>36021130
I'm surprised it happened so recently. I remember making vtech jokes in high school and I graduated in May of 08 so that means we must not have wasted any time.
>>
>>36022085
I think i was in the third grade when it happened and also living halfway across the country. As you can probably imagine, a bunch of third graders in OK didnt make school shooting jokes. I think even among my friends (Im in VA now) who i normally joke about suicide and school shootings with would be hesitant to joke about Cho.
>>
>>36020971
Why no love for Dylan and Eric? They were the ultimate edgelords
>>
Sodini was better than all of these
>>
>>36023471
Who's that?

desu senpai desupai
>>
Elliot Rodger is my least favorite virgin killer
Absolute failure whose plan was stopped by a door and yet /r9k/ worships him as their hero because he wrote a funny manifesto
Lepine was similar but infinitely better than him
>>
>>36023471
sodini wasn't a virgin
>>
File: 1484682246617.jpg (45KB, 872x617px) Image search: [Google]
1484682246617.jpg
45KB, 872x617px
>>36020971
double niggers leaving out sandy hook lad because fat chad CIA plant says it's a conspiracy

go fuck yourself, come on.
>>
>Elliot
>on the same level as General Cho
fuck
off
>>
Dylan and Eric were the best
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.