[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom found the elliot memorial I think she knows too much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1460377817732.png (47KB, 230x221px) Image search: [Google]
1460377817732.png
47KB, 230x221px
>mom found the elliot memorial

I think she knows too much lads. What shall I do with her?
>>
File: 1491252775839.jpg (22KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491252775839.jpg
22KB, 200x200px
>>36020775
>What shall I do with her?

kill
>>
>>36020775
Decapitation followed by skullfucking
>>
File: 1488017934998.png (418KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488017934998.png
418KB, 920x720px
beta uprising FUCKING NOW REEE
>>
Sit her down and explain to her how Saint Elliot was completely justified in what he did. If she doesn't accept this, then turn the roastie into toastie
>>
>>36020775
Hide the shrine in a different place, you sperg. Don't bring it up again because then mommy won't give you your tendies.
>>
>>36020775

Kill yourself like your fucking bitch idol.
>>
>>36021513
Elliot didn't kill himself. His normie dad and roastie whore "stepmother" did.
>>
>>36020775
Rape her while you explain the intricate nuance surrounding Elliot's complex ideas about women and sex. Then you explain to her how your rape is justified, and really her fault for denying it to you in the first place. After that you can murder her if you want.
>>
>>36021535

False. He was a deluded fucking moron who thought he was entitled to everything. He would hold himself up as a "perfect gentleman" and then go on to advocate concentration camps for women in the same breath. He wasn't "enlightened," he wasn't "woke," or "redpilled," he was a weak pussy who couldn't take advice from the many people going out of their way to support him.

Fuck Elliot Roger. Fuck you too, homie. Your problems are your fault.
>>
>>36021645
So it was his fault that he was constantly lied to by his roastie stepmother and beta dad and treated like shit from a very young age?
>>
>>36021662

>treated like shit

Yeah, must've been really hard - growing up in an affluent neighborhood in California, driving a Beamer, going to college. being offered a culturally enlightening trip to a foreign country at no personal expense. And, you know, actually having parents. What a terrible upbringing.

>>36021671

Try:
> Don't strut around with a God complex believing the world is just going to hand you shit because you're the Chosen One like some anime.

I know that's hard to process since it's the mindset of basically this entire board, but really, it isn't difficult.
>>
>>36021756
Yeah, being born in a country and constantly moving to other countries with no warning, fantastic experiences.
Constantly being told you are an unwanted son, letting your 6 year old son see your fights then divorcing, great parenting.

I mean, who doesn't want to live in a split up family?
Who cares if you don't see one of your parents, I mean you have lots of money and cars and shit!

You are very obviously poor
>>
>>36021645
lol you think you're entitled to not getting shot and run over
baaaaw please don't shoot me elliot i have a pussy

spoiled bitch
>>
>>36021808

Oh fucking stop. For Christ's sake. Punch yourself. Go on, do it. Tom Cruise is short. Robert Downey Jr. is short. I used to work with a guy who was 5'6 or 7, we'd joke about it all the time, but he pulled in pussy by the truckload - literally more than he knew what to do with - because:
> He's charming
> He's fun to be around
> He invests time into being physically fit
> He actually interacts with other human beings instead of staring at them

You guys fixate on shit like race and height because you don't want to admit that it's something far less superficial that stunts your social lives.
>>
>>36021902
8/10 rant

however, character is also mostly heritable and fixed, so your entire point is invalid
>>
>>36021838

I know many, many people who grew up with all of the above. Many moved countless times at a young age, came to the US speaking no English, and lived in poor single-parent families. They turned out fucking fine. Many of them went on to Ivy League colleges. Cause they weren't entitled cunts.

My best friend growing up lived with a neurotic, useless, divorced mother, an emotionally abusive stepfather, and a fat turd daddy's girl stepsister who would try to get him into shit all the time. He lived in a low income household, and went to public school. Now he's educated, swole, engaged last I checked, does charity missions around the world, and is generally doing great. Because he doesn't think the world owes him anything.
>>
>>36020775
interrogate her

how is this unoriginal makes no sense
>>
>>36022006
ya he might be an anomaly but most people who grow up in the environments have severe psychological issues some of the turn into sociopaths and shit.
>>
>>36022069

Some do, but you're a total fool is you think it's even close to "most" people from these backgrounds turn out to have severe issues. You have no fucking idea the massive number of households in the US these days reflect exactly the circumstances I've described. I'd wager most "families" are like that these days - single parents, financial issues, drug use, you name it. And if every kid to come out of these households was as fucked up as you imply, we'd have a lot more Elliot Rogers than we do. HE was the anomaly, not people like my buddy. He was the one who couldn't handle the heat.
>>
>>36022402
Elliot did nothing wrong. Whenever I see a random massacre happen. (Of course recent ones have been by mudslimes) I get joy in imagining their suffering. They would've rejected me just for the uncontrollable and unchangeable parts of my life. I hope more happen and of greater intensity.

I fucking hate this society and do everything in my power to weaken it. Finally, get the fuck out, you normie piece of shit
>>
>>36022654
this when I see normies die I'm happy
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.