/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon, what is the most shocking thing you've ever done?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

File: 1489134821799.png (262KB, 1563x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1489134821799.png
262KB, 1563x1242px
I want to start a thread where you can post your -single- most defining act.
No spammers, I want every post to be an incredible story.
This is only meant for your MOST incredible act like: youve killed someone and got away with it or you saved someones life once. No facebook type BS please, I want the details like if you killed someone, I want to know what the look in his eyes were or what he said before you killed him.
(I advise you to change details like city/names etc. in order to have plausible deniability)
[pic related, was an awesome act]
>>
>>36019143
It was last summer in university. I study farmacy and I did not pass my last examinations for my bachelor which I failed 5 times (2.5 years). It was my last try before Id get kicked off of uni. So I made a plan to break into the office and steal the test answers. I have a huge study debt and just couldnt afford to not pass.
I first did some recon and found out that the roof of the offices had panels that you could remove to see the real roof and kabels and stuff: a crawlspace. So I realised that I could go to the hallway, remove a panel, climb into the crawl space and remove a panel inside the office and jump down. I would first have to peek inside to see if the office opens from the inside, once inside I expected to find spare keys inside. There is a problem though, security guards patrol the floors in an irregular schedule and he could pop up at any moment.
>>
>>36019143
I can't tell you because I am afraid I am being monitored
>>
D-day: I stayed inside the office building, hidden in a service room till 11 pm. Then I went tot he hallway where the office was. There was a file cabinet just outside the office which I could jump onto to reach the ceiling panels. I removed a panel and peeked inside: the door opens from the inside, I looked both ways into the hallway for the guards but then jumped into the crawlspace and out the other side inside the office. I checked that the door could in fact be opened from the inside and then spent 1.5 hours looking everywhere fort he test answers. I found keys to the office (I took the master key which I still have tot his day and wear around my neck for good luck), I even looked into other offices. I literally took so many pictures of documents that my iPad ran out of battery and I used my phone which also was empty after 100ds pictures. I forgot the time because of the adrenaline rush (I had heart palpitations this wholetime) and I heard a voice in the hallway say: hello! I looked up and there was a security guard looking at me with a very angry face. I thought I was caught but he asked me why I was still here (office hours are till 6), he assumed I was a teacher or something. I stuttered: can i stay here a little longer im almost done. He asked me why I was shaking and I told him that he spooked me. He told me it was ok to stay and went away. I had already found what I needed to pass the test so I left 20 seconds after him and exited the building after closing all the doors.
I asked a class mate to determine the test answers using the data I found and passed it gloriously (80-100procent on the 7 sections). I have a bachelors diploma now. Nobody knows about this anons, only you.
>>
File: 1490602123859.jpg (77KB, 423x417px) Image search: [Google]
1490602123859.jpg
77KB, 423x417px
>>36019160
>>36019235
Based as fuck, can't believe you actually pulled that off
>>
Made high-quality report card forgeries for grades 10-12 and sold them (and used them myself).
Created a website and registered the domain as a slight typo of our school's website, and it was a carbon copy excepr users could change their grades to match the ones on the fake report card.

Made about $4k doing this.
>>
>>36019143
I have a super-boring life, so my most defining act is probably memorizing 241 digits of pi for pi-day in 12th grade. Other than that I haven't done anything really impressive, and haven't done anything exciting.
>>
>>36019417
>pi-day
The fuck?
>>
>>36019383
Cool story bro.
In middle school I went door to door to ask people if they would sponsor me for a charity tun event at my school. The sponsor list was a forgery and i pocketed the money. Made only 250 $ though.
>>
>>36019417
>I have a super-boring life, so my mo
GTFO of my thread you simp REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36019426
March 14th, so 3/14. It was in Calc class, so it was something we actually paid attention to.
>>
>>36019143
>made [redacted material] about six years ago as a science experiment
>lol it's only a couple grams lemme scoot this aside
>lose my little finger and part of my ring finger, get grains of glass near my eyes (was wearing protection thankfully)
>get so nervous around chemistry equipment I can't go back in that room
>>
File: IMG-2116.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-2116.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>36019500
Oh shit someone else who lost fingers doing stupid shit. Cut mine off with a sawzall working on my car
>>
>>36019500
Cool story, sorry about your fingers though
>>
>>36019143
Prolific prescription forgery
I've forged at least 200 prescriptions in the past, and because I worked in the pharmacy, I was able to push them through with little to no suspicion.
I got caught, of course, but only for 2 prescriptions.
I have since stopped being a benzo junkie, and am living in long term recovery
>>
>>36019320
Thank you, It was my finest moment.
>>
>>36019596
Benzo withdrawals are tons of fun
>>
>>36019489
What school did you go to anon?
>>
>>36019762
Hog worts
>>
Did several stupid things for being a beta

>my crush of hs is getting married to a nigger
>get mad even when I don't like her anymore
>create a fake fb account of a 13yr girl
>add the nigger and seduce him
>easy cake the dumb nigger gave me his number and ask for seeing me
>report him to the police
>he was a gym teacher in school
>lose his job and weeding is cancelled
>she was pregnant and now is a single mom living in a ghetto with the nigger's family
>>
>>36019762
What is your bank account and pin number? ~~~~retard
>>
>>36019859
Wow, epic. But good job man.
>>
>>36019859
gods work anon.

coal burner had it coming
>>
>>36019950
>casual sexism: the post
Seriously what the fuck is WRONG with you??
>>
>>36020158
Go virtue signalling somewhere else homo
>>
>>36020183
Go falling for obvious bait somewhere else newfaggot
>>
>>36020158
>caring
the fuck is wrong with YOU?
>>
>>36019235
If this is real, you are a real hero.
>>
>>36020211
uh...i guess...I am a newfag...will learn fast
>>
>>36019762
I went to a charter school in North Carolina.
>>
File: image.jpg (179KB, 404x521px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179KB, 404x521px
>>36019160
>>36019160

>I study farmacy
>farmacy

No you did not.
>>
>>36021075
>>36019160
>kables
>>
>>36019143
>when you're such an autistic loser you pretend you were an autistic loser who stole a flag
>>
>>36021075
Youre right. How did you know that? I changed the study because it didnt really matter to the story and to protect my ANONness.
>>
>>36021232
>>when you're such an autistic loser you pretend you were an autistic loser who stole a flag
How about you STFU and post your most awesome action. Or do you have a boring life?
>>
File: images(5).jpg (4KB, 131x148px) Image search: [Google]
images(5).jpg
4KB, 131x148px
>>36019383
Had a similar scheme in high school. Sold fake letters asking for money that kids gave to their parents. We also had math two periods before the other class in my grade. When we wrote tests I would sell my question paper to the next class.
>>
>>36021369
i have been inside a vagina. thats 10 times better than pretending youre one of the based anons that stole the flag, faggot.
>>
Had an incest kid. Pretty gross but the most "shocking" detail of my life.
>>
>>36021485
Yeah you've been.
>>
>>36021323
You spelt pharmacy wrong.
>>
>>36021607
We want details, how did this come about. How did you first slip it to her?
>>
File: IMG_1381.jpg (650KB, 786x1071px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1381.jpg
650KB, 786x1071px
>>grade 10 sophomore in hs
>>left cross country locker room
>>keenly shifty eyes people
>>see black football player
>>he's leaning forward, eyes focused
>>he's clapping his hands back in forth
>>he's about to make a dash for the door
At 3:00 they close the gate door down to block after school sports from going into the rest of the school. An assistant principal, a black lady, was turning the key and closing the door. It's see through, obviously. QT's everywhere,
>>observing Tyrone
>>begin to hasten my pace
>>cheerleaders literally on the otherside
>>normie girls too
>>look into the eyes of normie qt as I slide my gymbag under the gate
>>"NO STOP WAIT"
She realizes what I'm going to do and stops the gate
>>too late kek
>>barrel roll under the gate, untouched
>>pick up gymbag and trot on my merry way
>>"who is that" "omg!1!1!" "Wow so qt!"
>>cucked Tyrone
Feels good being a handsome robot
>>
>>36022384
Dont waste peoples time with your boring life. In fact kill yourself. I have thousands of experiences much cooler than what you did. Kill yourself.
>>
File: IMG_1598.png (217KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1598.png
217KB, 800x800px
>>36022496
How do you simultaneously be >>36019160
And yet still be such a retarded namefag at the same time? Since you're so cool become an hero
>>
>>36021948
She wanted me to have a kid but it was obvious she just wanted a kid. After years of pestering and nagging and trying on her own she got worried enough that she stopped caring about where it came from and settled for doing it with me. It didn't help that we live pretty isolated to begin with. The whole thing was her pushing for it and I didn't care enough to refuse.
>>
>>36022384
>>cucked Tyrone
Tyrone actually got laid that day, you looked cool for 2 secs. The chearleaders will beg to marry you when theyre 30+
>>
>student in a UN program
>in NY
>Hilton Hotel
>I really want to see the last floor of the building
>I really really want to
>take the elevator to 44th floor
>a normal floor, i know there is something else
>walk in the hallway back and forth
>there is another partially hidden elevator
>a key is needed to get in
>a servant is staring at me
>try to ignore her
>can't figure out how to get in the elevator
>I'm sure that she is going to ask me what i am searching for and then to get out
>suddenly the elevator's door are open
>a couple of old people get out
>I get in, there are two more floors
>stare at the attendant, she doesn't say anything
>i reach the 46 floor
>i't a private club for rich and cool people
>nobody notice me, i watch around, take photos, watch the landscape of NY
>i sit at a desk
>in a couple of minutes a guy arrives
>he tells me to get out
>ask why
>he says "it's my desk"

then I came back
don't know if this is enough for the thread but i don't have any other incredible story to share
>>
>>36022853
That'll do piggy, that'll do.
>>
File: IMG_1599.png (66KB, 179x217px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1599.png
66KB, 179x217px
>>36022740
>>the namefag doesn't like single mummies
What a surprise
>>
>>36019500
>>36019561
Post your stumps anons. Please!
>>
>>36022991
This is my dick, there are many like it but this one is mine. My dick is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Suck my dick.
>>
A college was collecting donations to send some guys to some tech event somewhere, I forget the name of it. They decided to have an online fundraiser, and this being before things like indiegogo and kickstarter came along, they got the web design students to set up the donation page.

And by web design students, I mean me. I'm sure you already know where this is going: I skimmed the donation pool to the tune of $540 out of about $2100 donated.

Nobody noticed a damn thing.
>>
>>36022991
Name master race, accepting recruits NOW!
>>
>>36023319
Ohhh yeahh...love it
>>
File: IMG_4440.jpg (71KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4440.jpg
71KB, 500x386px
>>36023203
>>single mummies won't touch leper dick
Ew get that away
>>36023335
Ok, I'll join.
>>
>>36023429
>>leper dicks
LOL no mercy, I would destroy you. I get really aggressive during sex.
>>
>>36023616
>>I would destroy you
>>me, a male
What did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.