[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, do you go to the beach with your friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: GC751VO.jpg (138KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GC751VO.jpg
138KB, 1080x1080px
Fembots, do you go to the beach with your friends?
>>
I don't have any friends, I don't have the confidence to go to the beach, and I hate the beach anyway.
>>
>>36017412
nice meme, anon

originalitypassed
>>
>>36017412
I don't have friends. Also if I went to the beach people would laugh at me because I wear a bathing suit that covers my entire body except my calves, forearms and head because I'm afraid of the sun.
If I had friends I might go to the beach at night with them if they wanted.
>>
>>36017460
>>36017524

Sounds like you fembots need to relax a little. Noone's going to stare at you at the beach cause no one is bothered by random passer-bys when they go to the beach. Just go ahead and enjoy yourselves
>>
>>36017544
Every time I try to get friends my boyfriend tells me to stop contacting them.
>>
>>36017558
Your boyfriend sounds like me. I'd control her like that because she'd only make friends with guys who wanted to fuck her. She was so naive and didn't even realize that guys just wanted to be friends with her for sex.
>>
>>36017595
> other guys just wanter her for sex

But she definitely hit the lotto with your insecure obsessing self. Do you also look through her phone, moron?
>>
>>36017524
pls be my vampire pale gf
>>
>>36017544
Even if I had the confidence, I don't want to go to the beach. I would rather stay indoors.
>>
>>36017595
If I had to do it again I wouldn't date an abusive and controlling guy. It's unhealthy to be controlling and to be controlled. I advise you to rethink your strategy.
>>
>>36017656
>whores being this mad when they get called out
>>
File: 294596978380242946.png (33KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
294596978380242946.png
33KB, 128x128px
Join this cozy server guys it's kawaii af! Evryone allowed.

https://discord.gg/FcnXjaD
>>
>>36017732

Actually a guy in a 6 year long relationship with a stable job and a loving family.

Try again, bitterfag.

>Inb4 normies reeeee, you can't do anything, punk
>>
>>36017732
That's wasn't the same person, dude.
>>
>>36017412

1 2 4 3

full content bro
>>
>>36018061
1 > 3 > 4 > 2 you fucking pleb
>>
2-4-1-3

only patrician choice
>>
>>36018510
Yes, the one with the most IG followers is also the ugliest one
>>
>>36017656
Yeah I did, that's how I found out the slut was cheating on me. She still tried to deny it too.
>>
>>36018744
She cheated on you because you were so controlling numbnuts. It made you look like a weak beta that knew you were low worth. That you knew you had to deprive your girlfriend contact with those guys because you thought there was no reason she shouldn't fuck them instead of you.
>>
I went with my cousins once and it was extremely boring and miserable.

>mom coats me in sunscreen before I go because ginger
>put on this disgustingly revealing swimsuit
>if you wear a bikini you might as well be naked
>sit in the car in uncomfortable clothes for about an hour
>get there and it's cramped
>my unironic actually diagnosed aspergers is kicking in
>the sun is way too bright even with my sunglasses and hat
>the crowds are way too loud
>the sand was way too hot
>all my cousins wanted to do was sit and let boys look at them
>they're also fatasses

The beach is a disgusting place for normies to gather and take part in prehistoric sexual rituals known as "Hey babe, nice ass. Mind if I mount you so I can nut and you feel validated?" Also sand gets in every crack and crevice of your body. It doesn't help that you're wearing napkins over your private parts.

I seriously just ended up buying a 3XL t-shirt and hid under an umbrella the whole time.
>>
I go with my bf. Bring the cooler with subs/water/fruit, spread our towels out, and put our crap down. I used to be too insecure to wear a bikini but he encouraged me to, actually feels good. One piece suits and tankinis retain water like crazy
>>
>>36018634
Who are these people? What IG
>>
>There is no god. Women, especially femanons are harbingers of spite and aids.
>>
I hate the beach pools are much better

>ocean too cold to do anything in
>sand always gets somewhere, in your shoes or up your ass
>full of normalfags tanning
>someone always playing shitty music
>kids running around everywhere
>>
>>36017412
4-2-3-1
t. mourinho
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.