[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will always be fat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: fat feels.jpg (134KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
fat feels.jpg
134KB, 682x1023px
>tfw you will always be fat
>>
you wouldn't be happy if you were skinny lol
>>
File: bucketofsoda.jpg (40KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
bucketofsoda.jpg
40KB, 540x540px
>>36017065
>ywn be under 200lbs again
>>
Did people call you fatso at school?
>>
24 hour fast every week.
>>
>>36017155
>gimmicks
sure buddy
>>
>tfw keep getting fatter
>tfw ive reached walking barrel tier fat
>tfw my head has its own gravitational orbit
>>
>tfw just ate a gallon of Ice Cream by myself
Worth it
>>
I don't know that feel.
I lost about 40 kg.

But being fat ruined my body forever and I will never look good.
>>
>>36017161
You just can't stop eating for 24 hours? This break will allow your body to burn fat.
>>
>>
File: fvdfvga.jpg (221KB, 450x523px) Image search: [Google]
fvdfvga.jpg
221KB, 450x523px
I believe in all of you anons
You can break these habits if you try hard enough!
>>
>>36017188
Not only that, it will also help fix metabolism.
>>
>>36017377
True. These fatties just look for excuses because they don't have the willpower to stop eating junk every day. It helps with their depression and boredom, yet is also feeding into these every time.
>>
>>36017563
I fixed metabolic syndrome that way. I literally halved my weight by eliminating carbs and sugar, and with intermittent fasting.
The fun thing is that once you get used to fasting, you start to really like it.
I am fasting today, not for weight loss but for pure pleasure. Maybe I'll fast tomorrow too.
>>
the only thing worse than a fatty is a fatty that's too weak/stupid to realize weight loss is a very achievable thing.

I would give some advice but you won't follow it.
>>
>tfw you will always be underweigh
>>
>>36017944
No one cares about your advice, normie.
>>
>>36017256
Should I eat the chicken alive?
>>
>>36018455
Trying will probably burn some calories so why not
>>
>>36017770
>>36017770
>>36017770
>>36017770
uhh can you tell me more about intermittent fasting, i'm interested to try it.
>>
You could. I was more than halfway to 300lbs and I'm at 213 this morning. Still fat but I can fit into old clothing again and am still going. Try MyFitnessPal, I used to underestimate calories especially from condiments. Peanut butter is ridiculous. I still eat ice cream and burgers, just less and I count them.
>>
>>36018697
The cool thing about it is that it's very simple: just don't eat. Now, you can google it and find some guides and charts, but I didn't follow those things. I just started fasting for 24 hours, for example last meal is dinner on sunday, and I fast until dinner on monday (included), so the first meal after the fast is breakfast on tuesday.
I just don't eat for a whole day.
Remember to drink more, also because you'll piss more, it's normal. Good luck.
>>
>>36018818
Fatties should talk to their doctor before fasting though. They might be prediabetic and harm themselves
>>
>>36018818
but wait, did you just jump into 24 hour fasting or did you start smaller and gradually get to 24 hour.

it seems a bit drastic for me to do considering my eating habits now. thanks btw.
>>
>>36018856
i'm entirely healthy besides being overweight and an iron deficiency. you bring up a good point though.
>>
File: 1479336408428.jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479336408428.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
>>36017065
Just stop eating. It's that simple.

I don't understand how fat people can exist. If you are eating too much, then stop yourself from eating too much. When you pick up the fork, set it down before it gets to your mouth.
>>
>>36018887
So you're a perfect stoicist, aren't you? Surely you have no desires and addictions? You never play video games, smoke, masturbate, any of that?
>>
>>36018870
I did it cold turkey, but that's who I am.
After all, once I started getting used to fasting (not easy at first), I started fasting for more than 1 day, and a few months ago I fasted for 7 days.

But I'm not suggesting this (and no one on the internet does), I just wanted to test myself, and it worked great.
Let me tell you one thing I learned during that fast: HUNGER IS MOSTLY AN ILLUSION. When I fasted for a week, I was never hungry except when I thought about food or smelled something good. It's psychological (unless you're literally starving).
It was very cool to realize that.
>>
>>36017256

Who started the measuring portions "by the cup" meme?

Who the fuck uses a cup IRL to measure portions? cups have different sizes anyway. It's fucking retarded

reeee tbqh
>>
>>36018887
it's one of those 'easier said than done'
most fatties don't have that willpower to just drop the fork.

i think it comes from eating habits as a child, I blame parents.
>>
>>36018976
That's curious. I blame the person who keeps feeding himself and destroying himself with his own actions, not an ephemeral 3rd party who is no longer involved.
>>
>>36018964
Do you not understand that a cup is a unit of measurement? USA is the only country that matters here.
>>
>>36018949
I'll keep that in mind when I start. Thanks for the info anon, appreciate it greatly.

I will begin my fast tonight and try to make it through the entire day tomorrow. : )
>>
>>36019013
wait your mommy doesn't spoon feed you anymore? shame.. you're missing out.
>>
>>36018946
>DURR YOU CAN'T MASTURBATE ONCE OR ELSE YOU'RE *ADDICTED*
>DURR YOU CAN'T PLAY VIDEO GAME ONCE OR ELSE YOU'RE *ADDICTED*

I play 1 video game per day and jack off twice per week. Each of these things takes a couple hours out of every week, that's it. The benefit I get from relaxation provided by these activities far outweighs the cost in time and energy to my life. My video game and masturbation habits don't interfere with my happiness, my health, my lifestyle, my social life, or me getting my work done.

Being fat because you eat 4,000 kcal/day is like if I masturbated 4 times per day and delayed my homework or even skipped school to masturbate sometimes. I have hobbies but they are not "addictions" because I have learned something called SELF CONTROL.

Maybe you should learn this magical thing called SELF CONTROL, it will allow you to have a healthy relationship with food that enriches your life without destroying it.
It's not hard to do things IN MODERATION which is my whole point you fucking retard.
>>
>>36019033
Listen, you might feel dizzy, that's normal.
Drink more than you usually do, I also read that putting some salt in the water can help if you feel dizzy (but I didn't try). You probably won't like it at first, but if you are consistent and keep fasting 1 day a week you'll eventually start to like it and it will become something you do even after you lost your weight. Read more about it, there's lots of stuff you can find.

You can do this, man.
>>
>>36019091
I'm not so sure if I'll do the salt water, I gargle it when I want to clean a cut in my mouth but the taste makes me gag haha.

By the way did you use this method to lose weight too?
>>
>>36019014

Fucking Amerifats, no wonder you're all obese when you measure food portions this way
>>
>>36019119
Sure. I used to weigh more than 300lbs, now I weigh about 155. Like I said before, I also completely eliminated sugar and carbs. Now I'm back to eating whatever I want, also because if I see I'm gaining some weight, I just fast for a few days and lose it. It's awesome.
>>
>>36019174
Amazing.. congrats on that loss. You've put a lot of confidence in me. :)
>>
>>36019244
Thanks, as you can see it can be done. Avoiding carbs/sugars and fasting helps fix your metabolism that gets wrecked by obesity itself. In other words, the longer you're obese the harder it is to lose weight. But this is the only way.
>>
>>36019381
Thankfully I'm just overweight, not obese. I'm mostly just looking to lose about 20-30 lbs.
>>
It's better to be overweight than to be someone like me who leads a sedentary lifestyle and is still thin as fuck.
If you're determined you can get in shape but not for me. Plus it's hard to be a snappy dresser if you're a skeleton while I've seen overweight guys who can pull off a suit.
>>
>>36019630
True, I think a tight suit on an overweight guy would look better than a suit that's too big for you. just looks silly.
>>
>>36017065

Just eat less and embrace the hunger, anon. the hunger means it's working.
>>
Just start watching dragon ball
It might motivate you to train
>>
Ate 5000kcal today. Dieting will not make you happy, eating does.
>>
File: enough.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
>>36018887

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2235907/
"The experimental question is whether or not sugar can be a substance of abuse and lead to a natural form of addiction. "Food addiction" seems plausible because brain pathways evolved to respond to natural rewards are also activated by addictive drugs."

Conclusion:

"From an evolutionary perspective, it is in the best interest of humans to have an inherent desire for food for survival. However, this desire may go awry, and certain people, including some obese and bulimic patients in particular, may develop an unhealthy dependence on palatable food that interferes with well-being. The concept of "food addiction" materialized in the diet industry on the basis of subjective reports, clinical accounts and case studies described in self-help books. The rise in obesity, coupled with the emergence of scientific findings of parallels between drugs of abuse and palatable foods has given credibility to this idea. The reviewed evidence supports the theory that, in some circumstances, intermittent access to sugar can lead to behavior and neurochemical changes that resemble the effects of a substance of abuse"
Just stop shooting up. It's that simple.

I don't understand how heroin addicts can exist. If you are addicted to heroin, then stop yourself from doing heroin. When you pick up the needle, set it down before it gets to your arm.
that's how stupid you sound
>>
>>36020485

Insightful post anon, at least someone with a fucking brain.

Have a (You)!
>>
>>36020605
>>36020485
>just eat less bruv
>just be yourself bruv
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.