[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HiIIary Rodham CIinton

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Unknown.jpg (6KB, 201x251px)
Unknown.jpg
6KB, 201x251px
HiIIary Rodham CIinton
>>
>>36015393
based

origins
>>
https://www.xvideos.com/video12812963/nina_hartley_fucks_black_guys_for_votes
>>
>After 8 years of Dubya, America was begging for a stable democrat president like Bill Clinton
>She lost to a muslim nigger with Hussein as his middle name
>8 years later trying again, Had her own puppet running the DNC, rigging primaries and generating fake votes for her all over the country.
>She almost lost the nomination to an 74-year old fucking communist, had to pay him millions and millions just to shut him up
>Every newpaper, television channel, website, and pop celebrity in the country shilling for her
>Endless cash and resources. Non-stop commercials, armies of people to hand out flyers, make phone calls, and shill online message boards. Even devoting resources to obscure chinese cartoon imageboards in the dark corners of the internet.
>She was running against a B-list reality TV star with no political experience whatsoever who was caught say grab em buy the pussy 3 weeks earlier.
>SHE STILL LOST
>>
Might make a good dog catcher if paid 250K per mutt.
>>
>>36015393
hilldawg rururururu
>>
File: bill-burr-700[1].jpg (30KB, 700x290px)
bill-burr-700[1].jpg
30KB, 700x290px
>>36016052
>>Every newpaper, television channel, website, and pop celebrity in the country shilling for her
Not the good ones
>>
>>36016168
Good point.
None of them is good anon.
>>
>>36015393
is she in jail yeet?
>>
>>36016197
Obongo has already fled, i bet she'll do the same when shit hits the fan, no she won't be in jail anytime soon.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.