[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would your life be better in Japan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Would your life be better in Japan?
>>
>>36015161
Very unlikely, they work some of the most hours in the world and have the one of the highest amounts of KHHV's.
>>
>>36015161
Well, I moved to Japan and though I'm not sure I'd say my life is better, it's probably more successful by normie standards.
>>
I don't think access to gullible butterfaces would outweigh the inherent social and financial difficulties for most robots as they already suffer due to this things in their own native countries. Especially considering that the social and economic difficulties would far outweigh the current ones most of them find themselves in. Anime nerds and NEETS in Japan are looked down upon much more than in other places like the US.
>>
no. It'd be much, much worse.
>>
>>36015161
if i was born there as a Japanese lad probably not

if i was transplanted there today and given a job that could just about cover food and a place to sleep then yeah i think so
>>
I hear the people are fairly short over there and I'm 5'7, so maybe
>>
>>36015161
No, why the fuck should it be?
I cannot relate to their society in the slightest.
A 1 week trip would be okay I guess.
>>
>>36015161
If I had any skills that they would need me for?
Teach English or Spanish? There's already plenty of people to teach English and nobody wants to learn Spanish.
>>
>>36015161
Only reason why I can think it would be better is that I've been told by a friend that lived there for a few years that (relatively speaking) things are much are quiet and calm over there compared to the US.
>>
>>36015161
>a suicidal southerner with an accent who'll get laughed at
Gee OP I don't have a god damn clue.
>>
Japanese drinking culture is the comfiest, just drinking weak but unlimited drinks in a cosy little windowless izakaya on the 15th floor of some blank tower. They get relaxed and silly but rarely loud and aggressive like in good old blighty.
I'd just work in any way i can and spend the rest of my time drinking and going into little villages and taking photos then when the depression catches up with me in my late 30s i'll just throw myself on the oedo line
>>
>>36015667
There are quiet and calm areas in the US. Places like Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Dakotas, etc. Basically, any spot that's 99% white and free of gangs is Japan level safe/calm, but it gets called 'fly over country'.
>>
>>36015673
>implying they won't want a ride on your biggu american tractoru
You're in lad.
>>
>>36015776
Yeah, without a doubt. But you could walk into a major city in Japan without worrying if a pack of niggers are going to make you into swiss cheese.
>>
>>36015161
Not for me because I'd still be myself which is my biggest problem.
>>
File: 1491101512914.png (731KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491101512914.png
731KB, 1280x720px
>Apply for JET
>Alternate
I'm getting cucked, even in work.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.