[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

financial domination

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3591.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3591.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
Is findom immoral? So basically I think I found a guy who is an emotional tampon and finsub. I'm a fembot with emotional issues that still sees herself as better than others and he's into that. Part of me feels like yeah, this is his thing to be used, but it's like taking money for free seems wrong.
>>
Can you repeat that again but in English this time, please.
>>
>>36015097
Just answer the question I asked. My rambling doesn't matter
>>
>>36015115
I would but I literally have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>36015133
financial domination. taking a desperate and lonely guy's money for nothing. is it wrong?
>>
>>36015144
No it dont. Now fuck off faggot
>>
It's not any more immoral than whoring yourself out.
>>
Yes its bad and if you do it you"ll need to kill yourself asap
>>
>>36015220

Though after further consideration, it would be better if you just took his money, but made sure that its not enough to actually financially affect him. If you dont he's just going to find someone else to do it instead of you and she might not be so considerate
>>
Is it just me or a new degenerate fetish seems to get "popular" every few months or so ? Never heard of that shit before some months ago, same with cucks nowadays it seems somewhat prominent but before it was just regarded as an incredibly deviant fetish.

To answer your question OP, I say a fool and his money are soon parted but I'd still be somewhat considerate as >>36015244 suggested.
>>
>>36015309
I've noticed it too but I'm wondering if it's because we're on a slippery slope or I'm just spending too much time on the internet.
>>
>>36015309
Anon this isn't new. The market is v saturated
>>
Just become a sugar baby. Much more respectable and many more possible takers.
>>
>>36015657
the point is that i do nothing for money
im not a whore
>>
>>36015090

Any man that let's someone dominate him is a fucking subhuman omega.
>>
>>36015090
They will give the money to someone else if you dont take it.
If they like it, why shouldnt you take it?
>>
>>36015670
You are a whore like all women. Don't expect to get anything without spreading your legs.
>>
>>36015670
you should take it and give it to me
that way hes happy and you can make some one else happy too!
>>
>>36015670
You provide a sexual service for money.

You are a whore.

You also do this while other women have careers, skills, obligations, talent, etc.

So you're also a low skilled, low value whore.
>>
>>36015894
We'll see.
>>36015936
I'm being myself for money. I'm not touching him, sending him anything, nothing. I am working towards a career. Loser
>>
>>36015968
You are providing a sexual service for money.

You are a whore, whore.

This is not a career, this is being a sexual provision for a man, he extracts this from you using his money, whore.
>>
>>36016030
>You are providing a sexual service for money
dude clam down
>>
>>36016095
He'a right, though. You're doing this with the explicit knowledge that he's going to get off to it. More akin to phone-sex-operators than prostitutes, but the line is thin and blurred
>>
>>36016130
im not her but to me it sounds more like 12 year old making twitch donations than her being a whore
>>
>>36016095
I'm kind of into findom myself, is the guy a sub by chance? And has he given you anything yet, like do you have a wishlist of stuff for him to buy you or is it more of a "gib money pls" situation
>>
>>36016236
im not the op
see >>36016175
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.