[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/brtifeel/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 546
Thread images: 67

File: opim.jpg (1MB, 1939x1412px) Image search: [Google]
opim.jpg
1MB, 1939x1412px
Road wars edition
>>
>>36014963
1st for Jahans
>>
File: OfficerCutie.jpg (30KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
OfficerCutie.jpg
30KB, 333x500px
>>36014963
Second for Cute Police Officers

Touched you make a road war edition OP <3
>>
File: shipmanbuses.jpg (220KB, 1292x968px) Image search: [Google]
shipmanbuses.jpg
220KB, 1292x968px
>>36014963
>28 year old man gets onto the bus
>Doesn't have any money on him
>Claims that he is desperate to get to work
>Wants me to give him a free ride
>Give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>36014974
Hows he doing lately? Anyone still watch his videos? Sometimes I go over their just to give him a dislike or two, for old times sake
>>
>>36014966
1. Fear-mongering, the right-wing media has poisoned your mind
2. More or less the same point. Other races are only bitter through centuries of injury, hardship and lack of education/ living standards
3. Give the bread by triage with the goal of feeding the world and we'll all survive and all share a bond. An international family rather than a selfish, exclusionary one

Brittania, rule the waves
>>
Sixth for Barrow-in-Furness
>>
>>36014974
In the first 5 minutes he talks about nuking Israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9oKOnmr2rs
>>
>>36015043
>Brittania, rule the waves

On the morning of June 24th, I drove around Coventry city centre blaring that out of the windows at full volume.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB5Nbp_gmgQ
>>
>>36015058
Fantastic. Surprised you didn't get arrested for a hate crime desu
>>
>still being spammed for my rant against Kay the waste of space

>leave her alooooooone

Fucking normies. They're attracted to incompetence like flies to shit.
>>
>>36015072

It was at like 5:30 in the morning and barely anyone was about, Coventry voted quite strongly for leave anyway
>>
>>36015043
1. If right wing media poisons the mind, how do you know that left wing media isn't doing the same
2. Unlike us who had a really easy time fight wars and conquering places, look up Right of conquest, of course we've suffered difficult, hard times and lack of education and living standard, the difference is we won
3.There is never enough bread to give to everyone, humans won't forge a one species bond till there is a larger threat than humans to all humans, the group is established on the idea that a few of us can do what one lonely person can't

Britons never, never, never will be slaves
>>
>>36015058
How do I become a part of British high society? Do I need to fuck my cousin?
>>
where the fuck is my package hermes for fucks sake
>>
>>36014963
>misspelling /britfeel/
>hasn't crossed out march on the calendar
>road wars is shit
How can you fuck up so much in one go?
>>
>>36015101

You need to start building cities that don't look like Milton Keynes for a start
>>
>>36015099
1. Because the Left stands for compassion, cooperation and understanding, whereas the Right appeals to ignorant workers who don't know any better. They blame the Poles and tanned Britons when in fact it's the ruling class that keep them down but don't say the Jews, never the Jews
2. Right of conquest? This isn't the Dark Ages. We have a responsibility to respect other cultures rather than seek to destroy them
3. There's more than enough food, it's wasted by corrupt corporations in the tons every day
>>
>>36015055
>Introducing The Pink Pill
Sounds pretty gay
>>
>>36015109
Road wars is brilliant, almost as good as police ten 7
>>
>just noticing my waifu isn't in the OP any more

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
>>
Any lads who want to lend me 30 quid
>>
>>36015140
1. >Because the Right appeals to ignorant workers who don't know any better
Says the left, ask the Right and they say they stand for compassion, cooperation, understanding and survival
2. >Implying we where out grow out basic survive instincts
And even if we did over years of peace time, we just leave ourself open to attack, and we respect over cultures, so why can't we respect our own, and they can't they respect ours?
3.Food is a resource, there are never enough resources to share around to everyone, those that survive are those best to claim those resources, this is the principle upon which basic evolution works
>>
>>36015140
>>36015191
I am so sorry for all the typos, I've hard a rough night, if it doesn't make sense just ask me to re-explain
>>
>>36015140
>We have a responsibility to respect other cultures rather than seek to destroy them
Including those cultures full of rape, honour killings, slavery, etc. yeah?

Typical leftists.
>>
>>36015208
1. I doubt many people down the local Working Men's Club would say that. At best traditional values, after a few pints PAKIS OUT OUT OUT REEEE
2. The assumption is that if we show kindness then trust will develop and we will be met with kindness. Hostility is just a response to having been burned in the past. A comfortable, civilised culture doesn't attack others.
3. But it's a fact that perfectly good food is wasted in vast quantities and it's a travesty (I do believe this, though it should go to our homeless and poor, not those overseas)
>>
reminder that poles are just white pakis
>>
>>36015182
Why do you need 30 quid?
>>
>>36015265
Slavs were considered as low as niggers by the nazis for a reason
>>
>>36015182

>lend
>any chance of the money being returned
>>
>>36015265
>>36015282

This, Indians are better than poles desu
>>
>>36015266
I want to stockpile tendies in secret on top of the tendies my mummy already gives me. That way I can eat mummies tendies then sneak in the kitchen in the middle of the night and make even more tendies!

>>36015284
Well it seemed nicer than saying "does anyone want to give me 30 quid which I won't pay back"
>>
>>36015299
Indians sure. But sikhs and hindus not muslims
>>
>>36015248
He's not really a lefty, he's just roll playing to counter argue is family

Its good practice anon

>>36015251
1. Not all people will be able to example how and why our society runs the way it does, that is why it is the responsibility of our best to lead us
2. But when the chips are down and there is only one bread load left someone is going to throw a punch in order to secure it
3. The point is that there is only a finite amount of resources, food cost, time money, fuel, land and people to produce, there is only so much, doesn't matter if its wasted after, we're talking about investment, we can invest in ourself or others (agree btw you could make better use of our resources, but better to be wasteful than to starve)
>>
File: anxious.jpg (8KB, 159x151px) Image search: [Google]
anxious.jpg
8KB, 159x151px
>just watching Road Wars
>camera focuses on their unmarked police car
>see the numberplate
>I've seen that car in my street recently

I know it's probably just a neighbour with drugs they are spying on, but I suddenly feel a wave of anxiety
>>
i wish it was sunny again. i love it when i go out to the shop and see all the qt girls wearing crop tops and its heaven when i get to walk behind a girl with a big jiggly arse wearing yoga pants.
>>
>>36015329
Why are sikhs and hindus so much better than muslims? Why can those two religions manage to integrate and assimilate just fine but muslims have insist on everyone accomodating them?

Sikhs are best indians.
It's funny that they're always supposed to carry those ceremonial knives but you never, ever hear of a sikh stabbing someone.
>>
>>36015318
>muh tendies

Not giving money to such a low quality poster.
>>
>>36015318

/britfeel/ is above such retarded memes as tendies. You're probably a yank
>>
>>36015375
Sikhs are fucking based. Every single one I've met has been some of the nicest people I've ever met. I think Hindus and Sikhs assimilate better because they don't make everything about their fucking faith like muslims do.
>>
File: 6465146516181.png (262KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6465146516181.png
262KB, 600x600px
>>36015383
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GIVE ME TENDIES MONEY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RESPECT THE TENDIES GTFO NORMIES DIE NORMIE SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36015419

Normies are more than welcome in /britfeel/, go back to the shit part of /r9k/ you faggot.
>>
>>36015340
You're already dead.jpg, the only reason you're not arrested is because they're still gathering evidence. Run anon, run.
>>
File: damon26.jpg (19KB, 300x368px) Image search: [Google]
damon26.jpg
19KB, 300x368px
>>36015360
Suns still out lad. Where you at?
>tfw just got a haircut to roll with the new summer weather.

Also Walking Dead season end was just as shite as the rest of the season.
>tfw dropped it after season 2, everyone told me it got better, so went back and caught up in time for season 7. Season 7 a shit.
>>
>>36015418
They are still non white and cannot properly fit into this nation though, it would be better without the friction between different cultures within the country.
>>
>>36015418
Used to live in area with large sikh population as a kid. For divali they would do a parade down the road and give every house cakes and sweets.
I loved it tbqh.
>>
>>36015375
>>36015418
>sikhs are bro tier XDDDDDDDDDD

Fuck off you paki heretic loving scum
>>
>>36015442
I hate Pakis, you cretin
>>36015437
If we do have to deal with "multiculturalism" I'd rather it be with them rather than blacks and muslims
>>36015441
Sounds comfy
>>
>>36015435
well it is sunny but its freezing cold wind
>>
>>36015454
>I hate pakis, except I like some pakis

That's some gymnastics there
>>
>>36015454
>If we do have to deal with "multiculturalism"

Then our country will not be able to get rid of the problems caused by ethnic frictions. There's not really anything more to be said.
>>
>>36015479
Most sikhs are from india not pakistan
>>
>>36015454
>If we do have to deal with "multiculturalism" I'd rather it be with them rather than blacks and muslims

So would I, but 'Sikhs are bro tier' is a meme forced by Americans on /pol/, like 'Based Poland'
>>
>>36015490
Right, now I know you're a paki

Every one knows that paki is a term that encompasses both Pakistan and India (and others)

Only pakis care about the distinction
>>
File: 1491279870506.jpg (32KB, 470x698px) Image search: [Google]
1491279870506.jpg
32KB, 470x698px
>doctor found the blood sharts
>>
>>36015437
You're right. But if you have to have some, then have them.

It's like if you had to have cancer. Would you want a crippling spinal tumour, or a mind-fucking brain tumour, or a shitty bowel tumour? Or would you rather have a nice bit of benign skin cancer in an out-of-the-way place?
>>
File: damon18.png (59KB, 306x360px) Image search: [Google]
damon18.png
59KB, 306x360px
>>36015464
Aye but the birds just see the sun.
Woman are pretty thick mate. They wear fashion for the time of year, not the weather.

>tfw nothing nicer than a tidy in short shorts.
>>
>>36015332
1. As a middle class person I'm supposed to be able to argue cogently (though I don't know if I count as that anymore). In the example you provide, their perspective is ultimately valueless if they're unable to think for themselves. Soviet poorfags would believe whatever their intolerant media would feed them too and likely blame immigrants as well
2. We're not at that punch point and presumably we never will be. We in the West are essentially bulletproof and immigrants will integrate, but not at the cost of their own traditions. They will still have their own culture but it will be just like the Muslims you encounter at university and working in schools and other normie jobs
>>
>>36015504
>Implying Islam isn't a tremendously significant distinction
Not that anon but I don't really have a problem with non-Muslim Middle Easterners. Islam is the problem.
>>
File: gunpepe.jpg (6KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
gunpepe.jpg
6KB, 200x194px
>>36015556
>As a middle class person I'm supposed to be able to argue cogently

pompus snobs out desu
>>
>>36015570
>Islam is the problem

Fucking pakis I swear.

You are not culturally compatible with us. You NEVER will be
>>
>>36015514
Why was he goin through your pants drawer?
>>
>>36015556
1. It is part of the job of our leaders to explain to use why they do what they do, it is a hard line to work, but I am of the opinion that is better to be led somewhere better than wander freely off a cliff
2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2016 War, war changes anon
>>
>>36015085
Was that you? You're a fucking loser mate. It must do your head in to know that despite her being a council estate waster she's still a higher quality person than you.
>>
Why do poor people call dinner tea?
>>
>>36015581
If you can't understand why Islam is bad you're a retard. Also I'm white, get it together.

>>36015573
Well obviously. Guardian readers have that way about them.

>>36015599
1. That's drone thinking. If you surrender your will to leadership you may as well trust in Islam.
2. Isolated incidents, #NotAllMuslims REEEE
Also, if we increase scrutiny on Muslims they'll feel increasingly marginalised and ISIS gets more footsoldiers because clearly Britain is against them whereas IS claims to represent their interests and will help them fight their oppressors
>>
>>36015595
i pooed on him, anon
>>
>>36015615
I thought that northerners called lunch dinner and dinner tea.
Poor southern council estate growing up. Never heard people call dinner tea.
>>
File: damonalbarn28.jpg (15KB, 236x341px) Image search: [Google]
damonalbarn28.jpg
15KB, 236x341px
>>36015615
Why do posho cunts give a fuck what people call meals?

Breakfast, dinner (lunch), Tea (Dinner), Supper is the correct way of saying meal times
>>
>>36015615
>why do people have a differentiation in language pertaining to their background and where they live

bit retarded for a posh mummies boy
>>
File: 1458824253535.jpg (67KB, 663x784px) Image search: [Google]
1458824253535.jpg
67KB, 663x784px
>>36015628
>increase scrutiny on muslims
>they get angry and isolated and do more attacks
>be lenient on muslims
>they see us as weak and get angry and do more attacks
>be moderate towards muslims
>they want more and get angry and do more attacks
>>
>>36015556
>We in the West are essentially bulletproof
Middle class hubris will be the death of us. I'm interested to know how you think our values will be preserved when the people who created and uphold them become a dwindling minority.
>>
File: HaroldShipman.jpg (712KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
HaroldShipman.jpg
712KB, 2197x1463px
>>36014963
>Middle class snob comes into the surgery
>Agrees with giving Kathleen Grundy the dose
>Claims as a middle class person, he 'should argue coherently'
>Wants me to give him a a rational reason for doing it
>>
>>36015428
he's fucking welcome as well, infact probably more welcome than you are
>>
>>36015628
1. Welcome to groups, if not us then Islam, better us then
2. How many #NotAllMuslisms them?
3. See point one, groups are lead by radicals
>>
Didn't die in my sleep again, Lads.

Persona 5 arrived though.
>>
>>36015724
>being a middle class doctor but cant forge a will coherently
>>
>Wipeout Omega Collection
>Featuring all the content from WipEout HD, Fury and 2048

I think it's getting to that time where I should buy a PS4.

Some qualla games on it now.

And whoever made this thread needs slapping. Typo means you can't use catalog
>>
>>36015731

People sperging out about chicken tendies should fuck off back to the rest of /r9k/
>>
>>36015742
Hey lad. shame about not dying but seeing you here every thread makes me at least a little happy your still with us, you basically a part of brit/feel/ now, we should add you to the picture
>>
>>36015743

Oh you've really rustled my jimmies now you little faggot.

Shipman may have held a middle class job, but he wasn't some pompus snob who thinks he is better than everyone else.

He had no serious intention of forging the will, it was so that he could get caught.
>>
>>36015750
That was one of the worst memes to ever happen on the internet, ever

It was never funny, and you could just tell it was from retarded plebbitors shilling it
>>
>>36015704
They won't we have no values worth preserving beyond tolerance and multiculturalism. Anything else is just racist colonialism.

>>36015684
They would say that it's right to capitulate until we're on equal footing at which point they'll have no reason to be upset anymore and we'll all coexist peacefully. They'll also chill out on the Death to the Infidels stuff since only stupid Middle Easterners think that way. Once they have access to all the resources we have they'll just mellow out and it will become brown Christianity as it is for Mr. and Mrs. Amir next door

>>36015736
1. I agree, but they don't see Islam as a threat- only extremism which is caused by years of Western oppression (thanks Blair!)
2. An infinite number. Even if they form a unified Army of Islam and march on the West then they're just misguided and not true Muslims since once again our next door neighbours don't endorse that kind of thing. And even if they did Islam would have just lost its way and it's a tragedy to see the Religion of Peace laid low
>>
Do you really think the Muslim families who have 10 kids while living on benefits aren't waging jihad? There's more than one way to skin a cat - or in this case, conquer Western civilization, my good lads.
>>
>>36015763
>i-it was s-so he could get caught h..-h-haha

literally "i was just pretending to be retarded" tier damage control
>>
File: hf.jpg (92KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
hf.jpg
92KB, 1024x576px
This man is the pride of Britain desu
>>
File: damonalbarn20.jpg (48KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
damonalbarn20.jpg
48KB, 500x563px
>>36015744
I got HD and Fury free on PS3 years ago when sony got hacked.

I loved Wipeout back on ps1 as well. Many hours wasted, and damn such a good soundtrack.
>>
Lads I need some advice. If I get a game delivered, but I tell the company it never arrived and ask them to send me a new one, is it easy to do? Don't want to get arrested for video game fraud.

The delivery wasn't signed for, just normal first class post. I bet at least one of you has tried this before so help me out please.
>>
>>36015744
you can get every single kingdom hearts game on ps4. that alone is worth it.
>>
>>36015782
It was nice talking with you lad, I think we've basically reached the end of the trail now, I hope debates go well with your family, remember that its up to strong men to lead, hope they dont kick you out, the redpill is a supplement, not a drug to become addicted to
>>
>>36015615
Tea (also known as high tea or meat tea) is one name for the evening meal. It is associated with the working class and is typically eaten between 5 pm and 7 pm. In the North of England, North and South Wales, the English Midlands, Scotland and in rural and working class areas of Ireland, people traditionally call their midday meal dinner and their evening meal tea (served around 6 pm), whereas the upper social classes would call the midday meal lunch or luncheon and the evening meal (served after 7 pm) dinner (if formal) or supper (if informal).
>>36015642
i've always known it the lad
>>
>>36015821
>the redpill is a supplement, not a drug to become addicted to

This really needs to be stickied on /pol/
>>
>>36015821
No bother, thanks lad. Thankfully I haven't lived with them for years. Last time we spoke they said
>What's happened to you? This isn't you. You've become full of hate
Felt pretty bad desu
>>
>>36015813
Amazon investigates it before they do anything, i know because i actually have not recieved a game before.

They will ask you if you checked your neighbours and stuff then they will say they will contact you in 2-3 days.

Just enjoy your p5 you cuck,.
>>
>>36015819
I'm too old for that shite now. I don't have any interest in "fighting the darkness of our hearts through friendship"
>>
>>36015782
>They won't we have no values worth preserving beyond tolerance and multiculturalism. Anything else is just racist colonialism.
Monoculture is the future, not multiculture. As long as you have multiculture, you'll have racism and division.
>>
File: damonalbarn2.jpg (73KB, 500x676px) Image search: [Google]
damonalbarn2.jpg
73KB, 500x676px
>>36015813
Chances are you'll be fine. You just wont be able to do it with the company again.

That said, pretty fucking scummy lad.
>>
who here /realising how unhealthy they are/
>>
File: Wojak.gif (27KB, 418x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.gif
27KB, 418x500px
OP here,

I would just like to apologise for being careless with the thread title, I know how frustrating it can be when you can't find it in the catalog
>>
>>36015850
I read it on some picture some where about the difference between old/pol and new/pol/

I thought in rung pretty true, I've seen some guys go off the deep end, real sad stuff

>>36015851
Thats some harsh stuff, its always hard going even minor power level on people, I think the trick is just to raise your kids with it ingrained into them so it become part of their fiber, if you don't give your kids a direction someone else with do it for you and all
>>
>>36015861
America was multicultural for most of its history.
>>
>>36015853
Ok so if I say I've asked my neighbours and no one has accepted it on my behalf, what happens next? My friend is too poor to buy p5 and I'm too cheap to buy it for him so this is all for his sake.
>>
>>36015876
Never excerise, and I eat less than 1 piece of fruit or veg a day on average
>>
>>36015879
It's fine anon, I used to browse guitar general on /mu/ a lot, once changed the subject to guitar & bears for a giggle, they caught it pretty quick
>>
>>36015876
I know that i'm not the most healthy person I know, I drink too much beer and energy drink, eat junk food and I'm not as active as other people but you know what? I'm happy and actually I'm lot happier than some of my friends who try to be super healthy
>>
File: pepedevil.jpg (89KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
pepedevil.jpg
89KB, 640x478px
>>36015909
>I used to browse guitar general on /mu/ a lot, once changed the subject to guitar & bears
>>
>>36015861
But other cultures are rich and beautiful. It would be wrong to deny centuries of rich history. Only ours needs to be destroyed.
>>36015885
I've actually been through teacher training. Schools these days - or rather, the values teachers are expected to push - are pretty disgusting. Despicable rhetoric all the time. Don't deny for one second that their heads aren't being filled with that shit every day at school because it's actively encouraged, if not enforced. The teacher trainer said he would have serious reservations about employing anyone with right wing views because they'd be unable to teach impartially. We're not talking about BNP views, just UKIP or even conservatism
>>
>>36015767

Funny you say that, I saw a very stressed looking oldish woman (50s) buying multiple packs of various breaded chicken. She was flustered when speaking to the cashier, saying "God knows why he would demand chicken at 7 am, you think he'd grow" up or something along them lines.

The tendies meme is real.
>>
>>36015937
really? I always knew that with public education there was the risk of Government pushing certain thoughts, but I figured it would be as much love your government as much as hate yourself, do go on
>>
>>36015937
>I've actually been through teacher training.

My friend is a teacher, I just don't know how you do it, it seems unbearable.
>>
>>36015998
Dont talk shit about my meemaw
>>
>>36016005
It does sap the spirit, but there are worse things to do. I'd rather that than stacking shelves. At least it pays better and I know I can help some people. Plus of course I don't push all of that shit but encourage critical thought and provide balanced information as far as possible. It's not like I drop mad redpills but I did get a bit near the knuckle on Nelson Mandela and his ties to terrorism and torture.

>>36016003
Pretty much unquestioning tolerance and diversity, celebrating other cultures and dismissing our own accomplishments as either products of colonialism or else as anomalies belonging only to the individual and therefore unworthy of pride.

I actually was praised for my 'diverse' teaching for one lesson on 1001 Arabian Nights. I did a fair amount of background reDING and my findings were depressing. In the so-called Golden Age of Islam, Baghdad was a vast university city. They had the grandest library ever constructed with works from across the globe. Scholars from all over the world would congregate to freely exchange ideas without fear of persecution. Texts of all kinds were dissected - including the Quran - and knowledge came first. As you probably know, they invented the numerals we use today, maths in general and astronomy. I found this all pretty amazing, so I wondered what the Hell went wrong.

An influential imam decided that maths was actually the language of the devil. The books were burned, the universities closed and the infidels either killed or just told not to come back or else. It's all been downhill from there. It made me sick to my stomach desu. Of course, I didn't mention this second part.
>>
>>36016123
Lol tl;dr nigga bitch
>>
Just bought a pack of rolos, a whisper bar and a can of coke

>O F F T H E R A I L S
>>
>>36016141
>a whisper bar
Do you mean a wispa lad?
>>
>>36016169
Shit lad, didn't even know, thanks for point it out to me
>>
>>36016141
Madman!

Your ego is writing checks that your body can't cash
>>
>>36016123
Geez lad, the more you know I guess, must be real hard not being able to share even some of your views on stuff, my favorite teachers where always the ones that put their personalities in to the subject
>>
i survived the sleeping tablets. i took 10 and i knew i would make it. now i am mighty than i ever was. no one else should try this. only i can survive such risky task

next time i might take 15 and see if i can make it
>>
>>36016203
Madlad!

Your ego is writing checks that your body can't cash!
>>
>>36016203
i started to hear voices a bit too while i was lying in bed. was weird. couldent make out what they where guessing.

i knew it was because of the tablets so it didnt bother me
>>
>>36016123
Have you ever told non white students they don't belong here?
>>
>>36016229
that sounds like the beginning of a good creepypasta.

keep taking em till they reveal their secrets.
>>
>>36016220
i feel so happy for some reason

if anyone wants a personal message i am your man
>>
One thing I don't get about that reddit place thing is the fact even given the ability to make anything they plaster it with corporate logos. Some of them aren't that bad as its just games and teams or whatever people enjoy but some are just companies. I mean
>Ikea
>Tesla
>SpaceX
>Nintendo
>>
>>36016230
I doubt this is a serious question but obviously not. Besides, if I did, there'd hardly be anyone left to teach. Think about that for a second.
>>
>>36016263
Tell me about how nice my penis is
>>
>>36016269
Willingly teaching foreign invaders and giving them an education so they can grow up and further destroy this country is pretty cuck tier.
>>
>>36016270
it is nice. so nice it turns the straightest of men gay. legends argue it is why the freeks began to lust after the willy and why women of modern day are so picks.

>>36016254
it will probably be boring secrets like remember a chear code for gta because they are just in my head
>>
>>36016263
I would like you to forgive me for drinking
>>
>>36016283
I suppose so. However, I believe that their religion can be subverted if they learn that the shit they spout in the mosque doesn't hold up. Education is the enemy of ignorance.
>>
>>36016289
Give up the booze, wino
>>
>>36016306
I think you're a bit confused, I didn't mention religion at all, I'm talking about people who ethnically do not belong here and never will, they are replacing and destroying the native ethnic people and with it the country, it's history and heritage.
>>
>>36015109

Don't ever

ever

Criticise road wars again
>>
>>36016317
Maybe you're right. Wish I could ask my ancestors desu. I did a DNA test and my bloodline is pure European. I won't pollute it. I have a white gf. That's the best I can do for them. It's hardly as though I can refuse service. I don't see how it's much more cucked than any other job where you don't serve only whites (i.e. there aren't any)
>>
>>36016289
i forgive you because from this day foward you will change yourself for the better and conquer your problems
>>
>>36016360
A-after today I promise ;_;
>>
>>36016346
Serving non whites some fast food or stupid things like that doesn't compare at all to actively giving them more tools to get into positions of power and erode the fabric of the country, which is what education will allow them to do. It doesn't matter at what level you're teaching them, participating in helping them along their way to a full education is contributing to the downfall of this country.

You can try to justify it any way you want but I think you know the truth as well, money is more important to you.
>>
>>36016265
I'm not entirely sure what you're actually trying to say here
>>
>>36016380
goooood, my child.

i bless thee
>>
>>36016410
Maybe it's just me but they're basically giving free advertising to huge companies when they could have drawn anything they wanted.
>>
>>36016428
the big anime companies used to do the same thing with them always advertising one piece, naturo and bleach
>>
just passed my driving test lads, 5 minors and all
>>
>>36016468
Congratulations anon, be careful on the roads out there.
>>
ffs all these sleeping tablets have made things taste weird

i remember like last month i had nothing. now im in the party selling charlie.
>>
>>36016384
If I was bothered about money first and foremost, I wouldn't have gone into teaching. Besides, look at Africa. Are the captains of industry the ones breeding all over the place and filling the country with aids gibs apes?
>>
Why the fuck did they change Igors voice?

This is terrible, they gave him a bassy nigger voice.
>>
>>36016501
>Igors
Who now?
>>
Is anyone else here just incapable of shouting?

If I need to speak up for whatever reason, I feel like I'm fucking screaming at the top of my lungs and yet people have no idea what I said. I don't get it.
>>
>>36015605
Yes it was me.

>higher quality person

>abuses her dog by feeding him the garbage she creates

Have you seen how fucking miserable that dog is?

>raised her kid to be a fucking retard
>didn't have the sense, drive, or the intelligence to learn how to cook for her family

Literally everything that is wrong with council estate scum (not to be confused with council estate residents)

Then you have utter cretins like yourself defending this garbage because you think shes a "nice person" or worse, because you're a memelord.

And now she's infecting youtube with her incompetence. Hurr durr, let me warm up Birds Eye waffles and fish fingers in an oven! What a fantastic video this would be! It's thanks to you that she does this shit. You are promoting this bullshit with every single fucking meme comment in her videos making her think what she's doing isn't legitimately offensive

She is an utter disgrace and needs to be bullied off youtube

Fuck you for supporting the culture of incompetence.
>>
>On my way back from the offie
>Chav honks his horn and leans out of his car
>"SCRUBBER!"
>Think to myself "Well, he'd be right"
S'pose I'll have a wank and a shower before my pot noodle then
>>
>>36016495
You can't compare what's going on in Africa to here, the people you are giving an education to are being told that we are monsters and that they need to wipe us out, but (usually, but of course you have parents who want them to just kill whitey) through means other than violence, you teach and help them become better educated so they can achieve these goals.

Look, they would get taught if you weren't there at all, but all I've wanted to say is that you need to have the downfall of our country on your conscience because you are contributing to it. Maybe I was wrong to say it's only about money, but I believe money is a factor, as well as maybe this career path you've chosen for yourself and you feel you are in too deep to try and make a drastic change in case it disrupts your lifestyle. That is okay as long as you can admit what you are doing is destructive to our nation.
>>
>>36016468
Run down five kids and still pass, standards really are slipping
>>
>>36016533
>Dog

It's an old greyhound. You ever owned one? Looks like a normal level of energy for that age and breed to me.

As for the rest of your drivel, you obviously have a very shit life. I can literally feel how shitty your life is from the way that you talk.

Your problem with Kay is nothing to do with her food or lifestyle. Your problem is that she's happy, and you're angry that she's happy and you aren't.

What a pathetic creature you are.
>>
>>36016548
>That is okay as long as you can admit what you are doing is destructive to our nation.
Not until you provide a viable alternative. I'm going to continue in this field, and unless you believe that all teaching needs to be put on hold until we have full racial segregation - which would be far more damaging - you can take a suck
>>
Tell me a story :D
>>
>>36016604
I have no idea what your skill set is, so I can't exactly recommend a viable path for you to take. At no point did I say we need to stop all education, I even went so far as to say that the invaders would still be taught even if you left, our government wants to destroy our country and so stopping all education wouldn't happen, what I was trying to get you to open your eyes to is about your personal role in the country and what you could do on a personal level, which is to stop contributing to the downfall of the country. You have said you don't want to, which is fine as well, as long as you can acknowledge that you are contributing to the downfall of the country, something which you have the power to stop, again all on a personal level and nothing more than that.

You seemed pretty hostile at the end of your post so I think I'll just say what I said right at the start of our exchange, you are a cuck, we are through here.
>>
File: Quintessentially British TV.png (270KB, 672x700px) Image search: [Google]
Quintessentially British TV.png
270KB, 672x700px
>>36014963
Mixed race is the future edition

Oh, it's great being black in a white neighborhood

>White boys wont DARE start a fight with you

"intimidates whites guy*

>You get to fuck EVERY white girl whitin a one mile radius with your beautiful black...

*cuts to interracial sex scene*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
>>
lads i think im heading down the wrong path, i moved to glasgow october last year and one its a bit fucking mental here, i started meeting this scottish lass whos a solid 8/10 but a bit off the rails from the amount of sniff and pills she does

shes ended up gettin me on the gear and most weekends we're at a houseparyy or in the town getting smashed and i only now realized its all catching up with me, i think i mihjt be gettin hooked on the sniff since we do it in the middle of the week n shit afterwork sometimes

fuck it i dont even know iv probably ruined my life havent i
>>
>>36016681
I'm asking you what I can do as a teacher to benefit rather than hinder. It seems that you're saying teaching at all is a negative thing since there will be non-white students.
>>
I love King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard memes
>>
>>36016750
That is exactly what I am saying, it is an area where you can only contribute negatively to this country and it would be better to use your skills, whatever they may be, elsewhere.
>>
>>36016588
>As for the rest of your drivel, you obviously have a very shit life. I can literally feel how shitty your life is from the way that you talk.

What kind of projection garbage is this?

I'm surprised you didn't go for "Hurr durr you're just jealous" like every other cretin does when you rightly criticise someone.

>Your problem with Kay is nothing to do with her food or lifestyle. Your problem is that she's happy, and you're angry that she's happy and you aren't.

Oh nevermind, you did go for a jealousy argument.

My problem is most definitely her food and her lifestyle. Look at how Lee turned out for proof of what this sort of lazy, slobbish attitude to life leads to. I wonder if her dead husband was happy also. Having to see your wife cook you boiled minced beef and microwaved baked beans when all you want is actual, real food after a days work.

I've seen cooking channels that were good, and the person was happy and bouncy. You don't see me criticising those do you? No, because they put actual effort into their work. Their recipes are actual recipes. Their videos don't consist of someone sticking frozen waffles and fish fingers into an oven

So your "argument" is invalid.

"I haven't got a clue what I'm doing" - Literally a quote, word for word, from this simpleton
>>
>>36016681
I'm not the guy you are replying to, but just out of interest, how much do you weigh?

I only ask because you seem to be a fat spastic.
>>
>>36016687
The guy in the pic needs to step up his game. Christian Bale in America Psycho had an entire mirror to watch himself fuck in.
>>
>>36016773
>You don't see me criticising those, do you?

No, because you can easily understand how someone who is good looking and has money can be happier than you.

What bothers you is someone who is ugly and skint being much happier than you.

Tell me about your life. What do you do for a living?
>>
>>36016778
Nice way of attacking me instead of dealing with any of what I've been talking about, but just to shut down your pitiful attack, 144lbs, 5'11. It's very easy to tell you're not the person I've been talking with though, as you argue like a non white would, someone who feels threatened and upset by what I've said.
>>
>>36016773
I for one gave your comment a thumbs up. I also left a comment asking her to show us how to prepare the Fugu Puffa Fish.
>>
>>36016834
>144lbs 5'11

Ahh, so you're a skeleton spastic. Good to get that cleared up.

>You argue like a non white would

Just to shut down your pitiful attack, I am white.
>>
File: Argument herring.png (10KB, 1059x635px) Image search: [Google]
Argument herring.png
10KB, 1059x635px
>>36016772
That argument must logically apply equally to all teachers, and that isn't a good idea. 6/10 would take the bait again (most likely in this very general)
>>
>>36016672
https://imgur.com/gallery/jNOru

You read the ballad of Ella before?
i cried when i read it
>>
>>36016817
>No, because you can easily understand how someone who is good looking and has money can be happier than you.

Literally no evidence for anything you're saying, but you throw out the pseudo-psychology regardless, which leads me to believe what you're doing is projection your own misgivings.

I couldn't give a fuck how ugly or skint someone is (unlike you, clearly). I do give a fuck that dickheads like you and her not only promote the creation of absolute garbage, but seem to celebrate it. Like those dipshits who celebrate celebrities who are clearly being stupid on purpose, except in this case, it's not on purpose, she genuinely is incompetent.

>>36016867
I saw that comment. Made me laugh.

I also like the guy shitposting about selling merchandise, and these idiots come back with "gimme money or I'll sue"
>>
>>36016918
I wasn't talking about every teacher, I simply wanted to talk about you, what is within your control to do and what you can do about it, that is all.
>>
>>36016943
>Literally no evidence

The evidence is you lashing out like a baby.
>>
>>36016944
Yes, and if you were talking to any teacher wouldn't you say the same? Is there anything specific that defines me apart from them, what is it? Why aren't the others contributing to this decline? If they are, your suggestion doesn't hold water; it would indicate that you think I should take responsibility and get out since others will handle it, which by extension you're saying is necessary. It's either that, or every teacher needs to use their skills elsewhere. So which is it? Are teachers all contributing to the downfall of Britain and should all use their skills elsewhere, or is it a good thing to have teachers?
>>
>>36015937
>Only ours needs to be destroyed.
Oh, lad. You're so silly.
>>
>>36016960
>the evidence is the projection of my thoughts and feelings about skin and "ugly" people onto you

Like I said, no evidence

I guess you need to be stupid to support stupid people.
>>
>>36016985
Education as we know, and as you were alluding to in some of your original posts is dominated and controlled by the left, any one thinking ever so slightly right of the far left is shut out. It seemed like you actually do care somewhat about the country and don't want to see the native ethnic population wiped out along with its culture which is why I felt like responding to you about my thoughts. I must have not made myself clear enough and I apologise for not doing so but I would say the vast majority of teachers are contributing to the downfall of this country, teaching people who shouldn't even be here how to one day replace the native population and destroy them.

I think a lot of your post is just a simple misunderstanding of what I was trying to convey, and to put it simply, education as a whole is a lost cause overtaken by the left indoctrinating the next generations to dismantle and destroy the country our ancestors worked hard to create, all that I was saying is that you, someone who cares about this country, should do is to get out of it so that you aren't active contributing to the downfall of the nation as well.
>>
>>36017075
That may be true for state education. There are religious schools (C of E ones don't really count) and public schools though that are most certainly not far left. Shame they aren't the norm though.
>>
Hiding in the loo,
Keeps me away from working.
Death please find me soon.
>>
>>36017075
Alright, I see where you're coming from now. However, I'm going to continue to work to undermine and challenge the leftist rhetoric I encounter and try to provide a more balanced view, prioritising critical thought. I can see why you hold the perspective that you do, but I believe that it's the most just thing that I can do. I help a lot of white kids, and pay particular attention to spergs and future robots in order to give them the support that I know normie tutors will not. Perhaps that's not optimal, but it's the best that I believe that I can do and I take satisfaction from seeing a kid who's visibly on the margins get a little bit more confidence in himself. I have to admit though, I'd happily help an outcast regardless of skin colour. I just don't like to see people fall through the cracks. A lot of us had a shit time in education and that's why I decided to take it up.
>>
>>36017146
Is that you Jahans?
>>
>>36017025
>n-no you're just p-p-projecting

Thanks for categorically proving how pathetic you are.

Take a look at yourself. You lash out at strangers in YouTube comments to make yourself feel better mate, it's sad.
>>
>>36017265
>projecting again

>>
File: 62091079_p0_master1200.jpg (125KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
62091079_p0_master1200.jpg
125KB, 600x848px
Thread is a bit uncomfy lads.

Let's brighten it up with some waifus.
>>
>>36017288
I had a nap and I feel pretty okay now.
Beat me to it, lad
>>
>>36017175

No mate I don't know who that is

I've decided to become poet laureate instead of wageslaving
>>
>>36017296
hope you use tor to look at guro lad, just remember the amount of government agencies which can look at your browsing history
>>
>>36017315
>he has to go on the internet to get his guro pictures
>>
>>36017277
>I'll just r-repeat myself and say he's p-p-projecting

How can I possibly be projecting? You are the one who lashes out in YouTube comments, you angry little baby.
>>
>>36017367
>how dare he keep repeating something that is correct

Really makes you think huh?

Your reasons for my lashing out is what is projection.

This isn't hard to understand

>>
>>36017422
So you think that you've got some kind of noble reason for lashing out at a stranger in a YouTube comment?

>I guess you need to be stupid to support stupid people

I support nice people who are hurting no one over sad inadequates who attempt to make themselves feel better by lashing out at them.
>>
File: 4-chan-angry-feels.jpg (98KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-angry-feels.jpg
98KB, 633x758px
>tfw buy 1 take 1 cups from candyking
>tfw i stupidly bought jelly beans, fudge, fake fruity candies instead of just filling both cups to the brim with easter egg chocolates and chocolate raisins

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>36014963
Katie Hopkins thinks civil war is coming to Europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfFLf7DOmrg
>>
>>36017523
Which country in Europe is having a civil war? Europe itself can't have a civil war.
>>
>>36015108
still waiting for my delivery ugh
>>
when i was a young shota my rugby coach would just call me 'boy' and it would turn me on so much, used to imagine him molesting me
>>
>>36017627
Was he stocky? Did he have a beard? Give details
>>
File: Smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36014963
It's April already.
>>
shipposting is literally the best thing ever tbhfam
>>
>>36017646
he was a really tall bearded farmer, he had a son in the team who was quite cute
>>
>>36017648
I don't care anymore. I kinda want time to progress just to see if something happens.
>>
>>36016742
GLA RULE
>>
>>36017664
Tall is good too. Shame you didn't have a threesome with the dad and his son
>>
>>36016141
fuck me, rolos seem to be obsolite where i am
>>
hello my white friends, how are you all today?
>>
File: EwwLimmy!.jpg (119KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
EwwLimmy!.jpg
119KB, 1024x1365px
>when you remember you're supposed to be an adult now

Oops.
>>
File: 1491135023856.jpg (18KB, 458x458px) Image search: [Google]
1491135023856.jpg
18KB, 458x458px
>tfw you got a one word essay due in by the heat death of the universe
>>
>>36017843
>when you remember you're supposed to be an adult now
Just turned 18, little baby?
>>
>>36017843

>tfw you're so old it's not cute to fail any more
>>
>>36015340
Don't the blur the numberplates out? At least on every episode I've seen it's what they've done
>>
>>36015340
m80 that police interceptors progamme was literally filming on my street once
>>
File: 6cce1ac78c49493de4c17d4087df8a38.png (247KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
6cce1ac78c49493de4c17d4087df8a38.png
247KB, 750x1000px
>>36017288
two fat ladies 88

speaking of fat, I need icecream lads
>>
>>36017879

No, I'm just a half retarded 22 year old. dickhead.

>>36017964

Get out of my head!
>>
>>36018023
got bored of your other waifu?
>>
>Family friends 20yo sister gave birth to a boy at the weekend
>She called him Jaxson Rose

That kid is gonna get bullied so much in school
>>
>>36017879
you joke but i actually think this is a bit of problem in society, kids literally aren't being prepared for turning 18 then suddenly they have the birthday and the world treats and expects them to act different. japan has this coming of age festival for kids turning 18 that i think we should introduce here
>>
>>36018023
Your waifu has a tasty little arse. I want to fuck it
>>
>>36018034
I rotate between them all equally
>>
File: 1429076611064.png (58KB, 165x235px) Image search: [Google]
1429076611064.png
58KB, 165x235px
>tfw knee's all swolen
>mfw I've somehow injured myself simply by taking the bins out
>>
>>36018103

I love getting old

I strained my back hoovering the other day
>>
File: 1466889944186.jpg (24KB, 469x505px) Image search: [Google]
1466889944186.jpg
24KB, 469x505px
>Out of yogurt
>>
File: 1457539114936.jpg (31KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1457539114936.jpg
31KB, 505x431px
>>36018149
>mfw yogurt gives me the shits but all other dairy is fine
>>
File: 1489682467750.jpg (50KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
1489682467750.jpg
50KB, 599x563px
>>36018179
>mfw all other dairy is fine but drinking milk makes me vomit
>>
>>36018220
try drinking man milk instead of regular milk
>>
File: pepe23.png (648KB, 748x1132px) Image search: [Google]
pepe23.png
648KB, 748x1132px
>>36018179
>mfw yogurt girl gives me the shirts but all other dairy is free
>>
File: 1487111868516.jpg (49KB, 502x460px) Image search: [Google]
1487111868516.jpg
49KB, 502x460px
>>36018243
Try taking these instead of taking it up the bum
>>
>>36018247
I wish yogurt would give me shirts.
>>
>>36018265
ignore this post, this is a secret gay inducing drug that turns you into a bender, this poster is part of the gay homo fruity agenda
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (75KB, 957x613px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
75KB, 957x613px
>>36018247
>mfw when all anon wanted was some milk
>Gave him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>36018266
>tfw no free shirt with your pack of yogurt
>>
File: 1490223730277.jpg (13KB, 306x379px) Image search: [Google]
1490223730277.jpg
13KB, 306x379px
>>36018298
>tfw when I get yogurt on my free yogurt shirt
>>
>>36018318
>have to go back and buy another pack for another shirt

all part of the plan lad, you got suckered in
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
week 2 day 2 of this couch to 5k shite complete

just realized my nails are long and full of what I hope is random dirt and not shit. shall be cutting them
>>
Can somebody let me put my willy up their bum please thank you
>>
>tfw i fill the pot noodle just under the fill line and it still ends up extremely watery
>>
>>36018425

>not pouring in loads and having a nice soup at the end
>>
>>36018391
Nice one Anon, keep it up!

ofcoursethisbeoriginalnotmoot
>>
>>36018403
would probably be very uncomfy for me, I can't imagine putting my johnson up a tight hole, it would be extremely painful because of Phimosis. Almost like god intended for me to be a sub bitch or a virgin
>>
my mum is gone for a few hours tomorrow and I'm seriously considering getting an escort round and losing my virginity

has anyone here done an outcall before? I'm a bit scared some heavies are going to know where I live and burgle the house
>>
>>36018435
>tfw when I get pot noddle on my free yogurt shirt
>>
File: 1447542629863.jpg (30KB, 380x385px) Image search: [Google]
1447542629863.jpg
30KB, 380x385px
>>36018318
>tfw I get yogurt on my church trousers
>>
>>36018447

Sounds like a sitcom episode mate.

You're going to end up hiding her behind a door and having to pay her for an extra hour while your mum hoovers the hall.
>>
>>36018447
>wanting to live in an American comedy show
>>
File: 1431268049653.png (54KB, 255x199px) Image search: [Google]
1431268049653.png
54KB, 255x199px
>>36018480
>tfw I get yogurt on the minister
>>
File: A9P0dm3.png (402KB, 676x793px) Image search: [Google]
A9P0dm3.png
402KB, 676x793px
didn't clean up my split coke from last night, now I've got a free cool design on my table
>>
File: 1446955160065.png (892KB, 824x613px) Image search: [Google]
1446955160065.png
892KB, 824x613px
>>36018508
>tfw I accidently use the yogurt to baptise a baby
>>
>>36018488
>>36018498
i'm aware this is all very amusing lads but I'm desperate here

she's going to a fucking funeral of all things so she definitely won't come home to see me awkwardly bone a whore
>>
>>36018446
Definitely a sub bitch anon, now let's get started
>>
>>36018529
Why not go to the whore's place? I dont think most like house calls with random johns.
>>
>>36018550
mum's taking the car, I live in a village 30 miles away from the nearest city
>>
>>36018540
well you'll have to risk it cause I shan't be having an enema anytime soon
>>
the state of British women everyone
>>
>>36018581

You don't want your mum to find out off the neighbours that her son had a whore round whole she was at a funeral.

Just get the bus
>>
>>36018585
Just do a poo beforehand and you'll be good to go lad
>>
>>36017288
Posting a cheeky waifu before going back to researching nuclear weapons within Just War Theory.

>>36018516
be all sticky tho lad.

>tfw i unironically like politics and IR but cannot talk to anyone about it because the basics are complex but everyone feels like they know it.
>>
A virgin though lads, should I fuck his malevagina?
>>
>>36018677
if you are in to manly looking female(male) go for it lad
>>
>>36018677

when you go on a dating website like that, are the trannys down in the same category as the normal women or are they seperate, or can you at least filter them out?
>>
File: PREVIEW_SCREENSHOT4_133584.jpg (227KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PREVIEW_SCREENSHOT4_133584.jpg
227KB, 1920x1080px
holy fuck, lads.

Parappa The Rapper remaster is out on PS4 and i didn't even know they were doing a remaster. Only a tenner too get right in there.
>>
>>36018677
>linux transgirl
GNU/Linux transgirl
>>
>>36018677
Seems like an absolute nightmate
>>
File: A9KTa1PCQAAYLOZ.jpg (25KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
A9KTa1PCQAAYLOZ.jpg
25KB, 499x374px
>>36018677
I think this will provide you with the answer your after you fucking degenerate
>>
>>36018711
they're sorted into women, but they have an additional tranny category

I get trannies in my feed without asking for them basically
>>
Do people unironically like Kay?

I think she's rank and the state of her fucking kitchen.
>>
>>36018677
probs mental as fuck lmao.
>>
>>36018720
>tfw no OS X transgf
>>
>>36018720
way ahead of you lad
>>
>>36018677
>Scottish
>Tranny
>Dropped out of college
>Mentions fetish tranny socks/arm warmers

what a catch
>>
>>36018677
>tranny
>might want kids

should be illegal desu
>>
>>36018764
Maybe he/she/it was making a joke. Transgirl is not a gender, like Linux is not an operating system. Maybe it's saying trans as a part of an actual gender.

Maybe you'll be sperging and missing a joke.
>>
>>36018595
what's a class traitor
>>
IM FUCKING SICK OF BRIT/FEEL/ BEING /PRISONGAY/ GENERAL FUCKING REEEEEEEEEE

IM GOING TO START A SPLINTER GENERAL WHERE PRISON GAYS AREN'T FUCKING ALLOWED.
>>
File: 7bfd452719ae79d6c32af25148bc53a9.png (241KB, 783x1020px) Image search: [Google]
7bfd452719ae79d6c32af25148bc53a9.png
241KB, 783x1020px
>>36018745
Yes, Kay is a lovely woman and a great mum, she cooks great innocent British food.

>>36018764
very spicy maymays.

chillin today desu, maybe some OW later with the squad.

>>36018813
something like a caste system i believe.
>>
File: one of us.jpg (177KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
one of us.jpg
177KB, 900x675px
>>36018595
Brainwashed cunt
>>
>>36018821

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg4IN9YD8jc

chill out faggot lmao, fucking cute guys is not gay hahahha.
>>
>>36018813
lower class people doing things that don't benefit their class

leftists think the police protecting people is a bad thing
>>
>>36017075
>any one thinking ever so slightly right of the far left is shut out

I literally didn't experience this once

we covered british women's suffrage from the 1920s for like a term during GCSE history but that's about it as far as left wing stuff I can think of

In fact I remember at A Level english we had to right an essay on why an African writers' racist interpretation of Heart of Darkness was wrong and that it actually wasn't racist
>>
>>36018821
blimey lad, sounds like you need a good dicking
>>
>>36018821

This is a man in desperate need of sissy hypnosis videos
>>
File: 1466379193155.jpg (8KB, 150x172px) Image search: [Google]
1466379193155.jpg
8KB, 150x172px
>tfw falling in love with someone over discord
What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>36018764
Send it you pussy
>>
>>36018854
Fucking cute guys is totally gay. The only time it's remotely straight is when you're getting a good dicking from a hairy guy
>>
>>36018939
>tfw fell in love with someone on britfeel
What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>36018942
I did mate, looking forward to seeing if he browses r9k
>>
>>36018955
>>36018939
You're poofs
>>
>>36018955
Who did you fall in love with anon?
>>
>>36018939
are they cute at least? or is it a random crush and you don't even know what they look like
>>
Think that the office girl just caught me taking a pic of her feet lads
>>
>>36018972
It's a women
>>36018981
I know what she looks like and she is very attractive.
>>
>>36018994
Well post her feet then
>>
>>36018994

did she blow a kiss at you when she saw you?
>>
>>36018994
>He doesn't post the photo
Your story is both fake and gay
>>
>>36018994
FEET FEET FEET FEET FEET.
>>36019004
>It's a women

okay fuck off i don't care anymore.
>>
>>36018860
Leftists seem opposed to any form of authority. But then immediately call for bans against anything they don't like.

Police aren't really protecting people these days, anyway. All the serious cutbacks mean they can only afford to protect property, and mostly corporate property at that.
Expect to see more powers for private security firms in the near future.
>>
>>36018977
>implying i'd say
I'm not stupid
>>
>>36018994
If anyone questions it, just say you're taking a pic of her shoes for your gf.
That'll probably still make you look like closet gay, but it's probably better than being labelled a pervert. Probably.
>>
>>36019062
Aww come on anon, which one is it you have a crush on?
>>
>>36018939
You're an unwashed space bum?
>>
>>36019046
>Expect to see more powers for private security firms in the near future
I've seen lefties complain about that as well. Apparently these private security officers will be able to do whatever they want and have no regards for human rights for some reason.
>>
File: IMG_20170404_170005.jpg (468KB, 1762x2637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170404_170005.jpg
468KB, 1762x2637px
>>36019021
>>36019027
>>36019029

Here you originally go lads

ORIGINALLY
>>
>>36019120
Tattoo

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>36019004
It's a women (male)

Fixed
>>
>>36019120

i wish i was into feet, how do you footfags get into such a fetish? is it possible to force your way into it like i want to do?
>>
>>36019046
>>36019100
Should I wear a body cam at all times to ensure my rights are not infringed?
>>
>>36019120
LOL

was she walking funny yesterday mate? probably got shagged into next week by Deano on the weekend
>>
>>36019120
>Tattoo

Absolutely disgusting. You have shit taste.
>>
>>36019162

Slags are the best mate
>>
>>36019157
That would be infringing upon the privacy rights of other people, you perverted voyeur or voyeuristic pervert.
>>
>>36019120

Not just a tattoo but a group of stars. Absolute chav slag.
>>
>>36019120
oh dear. are those star tattoos? you do know what they signal, right? it's like the ace of spades tattoo or the neck choker. it means they are into black men or cuckolding their white partner
>>
>>36018994
>>36019120

Just say that your camera is messing up and you were testing it.
>>
>>36019225

None of that is true except the queen of spades tattoo.
>>
>>36019225
>>36019243

chokers are fit and it doesnt mean they like niggers
>>
>>36019197
I thought you could film in a public place

dont people whip out their phones when the cops are about?

also some taxi drivers record themselves while working to avoid women making false rape claims
>>
>>36019146
No, no feminine penis bullshit. Just a straight up woman.
>>
>>36019265
>I thought you could film in a public place
You can. Pretty sure he's just memeing.
>>
>>36019265

not the anon you are replying to, but as far as i know you can film anything that goes on in a public place but you just cant broadcast the footage or show anyone else without permission of everyone who is in the footage
>>
>>36019120
>shitty star tattoo
I'm disappointed
>>
>>36019079
they deserve better than me desu
>>
>>36019296
how come the BBC are allowed to record the arses of obese people for their health news reports? does that only apply if you show their faces or something
>>
Whats for din dins tonight lads?
>>
>>36019265
Yeah, you can. When you think about it, filming over people really is imposing on their right to privacy. By law, you're not. But in reality you really are.

I think the laws need to be tightened. But they won't be. It'll be laxed to the point that they'll point CCTV at your front fucking door.
>>
File: Mummy-No.jpg (46KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Mummy-No.jpg
46KB, 768x432px
>>36019347
>questioning the all powerful BBC
You're nicked mate
>>
>>36019347

yea i think its faces or certain features like scars/tattoos
>>
>>36019353
just ate it
t'was a chicken chargrill in a tortilla with lettuce, tomato and salsa sauce
it was nice but over too quickly
I have a coco pops cereal bar for the rest of the night
>>
>>36019243
>>36019255
You're wrong, choker, star tattoos and spades tattoo all signify they prefer black men. I thought this was common knowledge? It is in South London
>>
>>36019353
Nothing. I have no money till friday and I have enough food to eat for two days
>>
>>36019375
>coco pops cereal bar

Is that all? ill eat a lot more than that in the period between dinner and bed time
>>
>>36019287
A post op is not a genuine woman, anon.

you silly sausage
>>
>>36019445
>implying they need a sign
All white girls prefer black men, this is a fact.
>>
>>36019445
that's because south london is infested with niggers mate
>>
>>36019445

not many niggers around this way mate so maybe thats something to do with it, you get the odd few but ive never seen a mixed race couple here
>>
>>36019455
Any family to help you out?
>>
>falling for this bait
wew lads
>>
where can I find the best porn with girls fucking fake dicks pov, or pov simulated sex

I can't watch porn if there is a guy in the scene at all, even just his dick or hands, and definitely not his voice. I even feel weird if I think it's a guy holding the camera

only stuff I can seem to find is MissaX

any sites I should be using?
>>
>>36019462
I assure you the only issue with her is the fact that she's German
>>
>>36019468
That's exactly why they wear these items, especially out where there are hardly any black men.
>>
>>36019488
Wank it Now has some.
>>
>>36019464
then why do white women choose partners of other races the least? do you also know who does it the most? white men, mostly with asian females. you see all this shit on /pol/ about how white women are traitors while they conveniently ignore these facts. the majority of white women in the US also voted for trump.

the internet gives people a seriously skewed vision of how things are.
>>
>>36019476
No. I'm "estranged" from them
>>
>>36019504

do the niggers know about this, are they out looking at white wimminz feet for star tattoos or for chokers?
>>
>>36019512
Even regarding christmas, new year etc?
>>
>>36019541
I don't go to see them. They don't want me there.
>>
>>36019539

just after i posted that, looked out of my window and literally a heard of 6 niggers, male and female were walking down my street, ive just jinxed my entire town
>>
>>36019504
>slag women
>wearing something that makes them seem picky
>>
>>36019539
Yes, of course they know about it.
>>
mum gave me a tenner to go to the shops what should I get ;)
>>
>>36019568

tenners worth of shit
>>
Why do we have a poster dedicated to black cock? What does he get out of all this?
>>
>>36019568
Would you get us some porn? I'll pay you back
>>
>>36019547
Shit times. hows the ol social situation
>>
>>36019568
Ask Mr Patel if he's got any jobs going.
>>
>>36019568
50 packets of pickled onion space raiders
>>
>>36019595
As grim as my family situation. I don't even have one
>>
>>36019560
Even slags have preferences, m8y.

>>36019558
I'm sure the white women in your town are happy there's some black men around for them.
>>
>tfw purple aki will never ask to give your biceps a cheeky squeeze
>>
>>36019593
Why are racists here? Go back to /pol/
>>
been off the drugs for 14 days lads when does it get easier? im struggling
>>
>>36019622

im not getting laid either way so im not really bothered if they are shagging niggers, pakis, russians, the dutch or even ameriburgers, ill still remain a virgin
>>
>>36019621
What do you spend your free time doing, other than shitposting
>>
for some reason i keep suffering from anxiety when walking through my estate on my own. think its because im worried a chav is going to start trouble.
>>
>>36019593
>What does he get out of all this?

He gets more views on his YouTube video, that might be means of proving interest to potential broadcasters.

It won't be on TV, at the moment it's just a prototype, and the producer is advertising in the /britfeel/ thread on 4chan's /r9k/ board, if you can fucking believe it.
>>
>>36019593
>>36019635
he's just a racebait poster

ignore the bait lad
>>
>>36019651
Play games and read books

crying and masturbating too
>>
>>36019635
>racist
>endlessly talking about black men
There's plenty of choices inbetween mate
>>
>>36019632

Ive seen Purps in person twice, hes a fucking monster, always with that fucking carrier bag and his sandals
>>
>>36019445
>spades tattoo
>signify they prefer nignogs
Wait, what?

How is this a thing?
>>
>>36019670
Any vices?
>>
racism is a scourge that needs to be eradicated
>>
>>36017561
STILL waiting for my delivery, this hermes driver better have fucking died
>>
>>36019690
just ignore them. they are trolling. both of the last two women i fucked wore them and im white as fuck

if there are a lot of mixed couple its obviously because there are more white girls to choose from so black people go for them.
>>
>>36019702
I drink too much and I might be prison gay.
This questions are getting a little personal. Are you with the GCHQ?
>>
>>36019673
You need to deal with the fact that women prefer black men to the extent that they are tattooing themselves and wearing clothing to signify their choice.
>>
File: bnpfeel.jpg (110KB, 461x344px) Image search: [Google]
bnpfeel.jpg
110KB, 461x344px
>>36019740

Nah, we're good m8
>>
File: pepe28.jpg (38KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
pepe28.jpg
38KB, 600x568px
>>36014963
>there's a robot who lives within 0.5 mile of me in Mossley
>>
>>36019740
>racism is a scourge that needs to be eradicated

This. At least we have white women leading the fight.
>>
>tfw not white but prefer BNPanon to the guy who thinks British women are like gay men in San Francisco and wear different items to signify their fetish
>>
>>36019743
I am not trolling, In South London, it's common knowledge what chokers and the star tattoo means.
>>
I've been on income based JSA for over a year but I'm having to fill out a re-assesment form due to a change of address. Will i stay on JSA or be changed to universal credit?

Pls help
>>
>>36019751
I can sympathize with the drinking. Pissed and snorted most of the money ive ever made. Lol, i just enjoy being inquisitive
>>
>>36019814
w...what part of south london?
>>
>>36019814
I lived in South London for 25 years and you're talking shit
>>
>>36019795
>they have stars and chokers like the fags had handkerchiefs. Honest lads no troll :^)
>>
File: IMG_20170404_174134.jpg (794KB, 2346x2649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170404_174134.jpg
794KB, 2346x2649px
Who /Yorkshire Gold/ here?

The best tea tbqh
>>
>>36019814
well the last girl i went out with was from london, not sure what part and she wore a chocker and i fucked her on the same night. sounds like you're just making this up for bait. people are generally more attracted to their own, obvs their are going to be a minority of women who prefer black men like their are some white white guys that prefer asian, doesent mean all white girls prefer black men
>>
File: iknowthatfeelbrol.jpg (164KB, 1500x1383px) Image search: [Google]
iknowthatfeelbrol.jpg
164KB, 1500x1383px
>>36019455
>I have no money till friday and I have enough food to eat for two days

I know this exact feel
>>
>>36019829
I am in Peckham, Southampton Way

>>36019855
>lived
>>
>>36019910
Yeah I'm sure nigger-lovers fashion has exploded in the last year
>>
>>36019887
stop lying on the internet, sad little white boy. Most young couples here are interracial, especially the posh girls from Dulwich or the upper middle class girls from Bromley..they come to South London like it's sex tourism lool
>>
>>36019910
>I am in Peckham, Southampton Way

That's very close to Crofton Road,

Elliot Rodger used to live at number 81 when he was in England.
>>
Just been made redundant, lads. I'll only get about 300 quid since they only go on government basic redundancy. Probably going to lose my flat unless I get another job ASAP. No idea what to do and I'm fucking sick of being skint.
>>
>>36019776

What is the new britfeel map?
>>
>>36019944
I never knew. I will pay homage to the supreme gentlemen next time I pass by
>>
>>36019940
Reminder that every time someone asks you to prove you're black you refuse. You're the saddest white boy here.
>>
>>36019940
>Most young couples here are interracial, especially the posh girls from Dulwich or the upper middle class girls from Bromley.

this is literally the worse bait i have read on brit feel. well done for exposing yourself.
>>
Where's the zeemaps link lads?
>>
File: anonlocation.jpg (312KB, 1896x971px) Image search: [Google]
anonlocation.jpg
312KB, 1896x971px
>>>36014963
i'm coming for you, friendo.
>>36019962
it's not the britfeel map, just a general worldwide one
>>
>>36019959
>Probably going to lose my flat unless I get another job ASAP.

Housing bennies will pay that
>>
>>36019959
Have you thought about dressing up as a woman and letting men cruising in the red light district fuck you in the boipucci for 50 quid a pop?
>>
>>36019994
How do I get them to pay that? Just walk in the benny office and ask them for the full works?

>>36020004
50 quid? I'm worth more than that thank you very much.
>>
>>36019969
You're just bitter about reality, times are changing and you can't deal with it. I understand your hatred and feel sorry for you

>>36019966
Is this nazi Germany? Why should I have to identify myself? You patty
>>
>>36020011
What would your rates be?
>>
>>36020004
not that guy but once I got really desperate for money and I honestly considered selling my body
>>
>>36019994
>Housing bennies will pay that

Not necessarily. They have a set amount they're willing to pay in each area
>>
>>36020016

I'm not bitter at all m8, I regularly go down to Peckham to fuck black women. I don't doubt some women from Bromley have black boyfriends from south London, but everything you're saying is bait.
>>
>>36020016
>You're just bitter about reality, times are changing and you can't deal with it

you're retarded. there are barely any black people here so even if it is was true (which it isnt), i would have nothing to be spiteful about. you're obviously trying to cause controversy to advertise goodfellas.

this is the last (you) off me.
>>
tfw no emotionally unstable trap bf to gaslight
>>
my psoriasis is almost completely gone now
I can't express how nice it is to have a dust free room for once
>>
>>36020042
Do you think you'd ever be able to come back from that? I have literally no self-esteem or self-respect so I don't think it would affect me that much at this point desu
>>
>>36020025
I'd have to conduct some market research first of course, but anyone going the whole hog for 50 quid is severely underselling their wares. Maybe I'll become a pimp and start my own prozzie company.
>>
Daily reminder than black women get bleached more often than the other way around.
>>
>>36019959
sorry to hear that lad, hope things work out for you and you find something soon
>>
>>36020084
If no one found out I'd probably be ok with it tbqhwy. It would only be me and the John who knew what happened and I'm very good at pushing away my feelings and pretending bad shit never happened.
>>
>fastly approaching a decade on this website, if not already there

How can you leave when you've got nowhere else to go, even in real life?
>>
>>36020084
I don't know, I could push through the being fucked part but I'd be worried that people might find out or something and while I will do anything if the price is right I'm not sure I'd want to be known for getting boned for money
>>
>>36019909
It's a painful feel
>>
>>36020123

I already have other friends, but /britfeel/ is certainly my best friend
>>
What ever happened to leccy anon?
>>
>>36020147
That's nice and I'm happy for you, but i'm not sure what that has to do with my post.
>>
Just came to this on an industrial scale lads

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=2040904500
>>
>>36020177
probably pulling his con elsewhere
>>
>>36020177
I'm still here.
The tenner that the kind anon gave me didn't go through until Friday because of paypal so I sat without power for 3 days
>>
>>36020204
Oh I just meant, that I also have no where else to go really. /britfeel/ is my life.
>>
File: Edgar.jpg (11KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
Edgar.jpg
11KB, 200x300px
>>36020205
That was a bit weird
>>
>>36020219
>so I sat without power for 3 days

Shame to hear that, paypal have a habit of being awkward at random times.
>>
>>36020062
I'm not the /goodfellas/ poster but that show is just reflecting reality of modern day Britain. Look at the amount of dislikes spiteful white boys have given it while in the comment section white women are saying how good it looks and how they cant wait to watch it.
>>
>>36020219
That's shit mate. PayPal goes through instantly for me.
>>
>>36020264
most of the time they do for me as well but they ended up holding it back for whatever reason, even the guy I spoke to on the phone about it couldn't work out why it had done it.
>>
>>36020260

I wonder why he is so salty, did some white guy steal his girlfriend in secondary school?
>>
>>36020113
I'm getting better at pretending stuff never happened but sometimes I convince myself to be open with myself and explore stuff which leads to depression. Might just stick with repressing everything desu.
>>
Turns out many of my coworkers are uni students

Don't like that
>>
>>36020086
I've always been tempted to start an amateur porn company, even for a little while.

I'm sure you could make an easy grand with all the sluts out there.
>>
>>36020302
Sometimes it really is best to suppress it. It's all well and good talking about things if they are negatively impacting your life on a daily basis, but otherwise just let sleeping dogs lie
>>
File: 1409543896583.jpg (87KB, 410x416px) Image search: [Google]
1409543896583.jpg
87KB, 410x416px
>already have 12 bongs /cashback/
Why aren't you getting free money, lads?
>>
>>36020321
Obviously Poley. I worked in call centers when I was a student too.

It's a student job.
>>
>>36020321
have you informed them of your time at university and the subsequent legal cases?
>>
>>36020321
did you advise them not to film their flatmates having a poo then threaten to blow themselves up when told they were getting kicked out?
>>
>>36020296
Nobody is salty here apart from the white racists. I simply informed you that chokers and star tattoos on white women in London are signaling that the wearer prefers black men.
>>
>>36020406

The most racist guy here is goodfellas poster
>>
>>36020368
Seems like it requires a lot of training for someone you know will leave eventually and can't work full time

Feel like quitting since it makes me feel bad

>>36020382
No, I don't talk to anyone

>>36020390
Didn't threaten to blow myself up
>>
>>36020414
I'm the most racist

HATE pakis
>>
somebody tell me which zeemaps I need to go on to get a robot bf pls
>>
>>36020390
Good thinking.

People need to be advised of shit like that. Thank god my father took me aside before I went to uni and said "Son, even if you desperately, desperately want to see your flatmate having a shit, don't put a camera in the bathroom. And if you do, don't threaten a suicide bombing when they throw you out."

>>36020415
>for someone you know will leave eventually

Why do you think they have had two new groups of people training? It's a revolving door.
>>
>>36020414
The /Goodfellas/ poster is probably involved with the show.
>>
>>36020437
Did you vote UKIP/Leave, lad?
>>
>>36020444
i'm glad your dad did anon, there actaully people in this thread whos dad didnt
>>
>>36020453
Yeah I talk to him on Skype, it's Andrew Prince from the show. He's been here posting on /britfeel/ from the beginning and is responsible for a lot of good memes here. He was the first one to post Kay's Good Cooking and he also made up the "BritNormie" character.
>>
>>36020444
>Why do you think they have had two new groups of people training? It's a revolving door.
Wouldn't it just make more sense to just hire the 3 million Brits currently seeking full time employment?

>>36020457
UKIP weren't standing in Aberdeen

Didn't register for the referendum but I convinced mum to vote leave
>>
File: based-duncan.jpg (54KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
based-duncan.jpg
54KB, 590x350px
>>36020510
Based civic crossdressing pakis desu
>>
this girl used to work in the hotel I worked at, she was on reception
her name is Lisa
I wonder how she's doing
>>
>>36020508
Now we know who starts all the "u mad white boi" threads. Black cunt
>>
>>36020508
Tell him this race bait shit out-weighs any good he does here.
>>
>>36020508
>He's been here posting on /britfeel/ from the beginning and is responsible for a lot of good memes here

Such at what memes, give some examples?
>>
>>36020510
>Wouldn't it just make more sense to just hire the 3 million Brits currently seeking full time employment?

They are hiring some of them. You can see them coming through the door. But people don't want to stay because it's just a place you go for a little bit until they find something better, or until they graduate from uni.
>>
>>36020531
If you have her number then you could send her a pic of your dick, to see how she's doing and all.
>>
>>36020628
she's married
to a guy twice her age
and half her body mass
>>
>tfw you can't even go to your local shop to buy something without having a panic attack
>tfw you constantly worry that you're in somebodies way while browsing
>tfw you worry the employees are eyeing you because you're wearing a backpack
>tfw you can't even tell when and which checkout you're meant to go up to while waiting at the front of the queue and manage to fuck it up somehow
>tfw it takes you 15 minutes to buy a single thing because the anxiety doesn't let me think straight

peng t.b.h
>>
>>36020531
I'm OK. Married with kids now.
>>
>>36020600
Kettle Chips, Tiger Bread, Freddos, "High Class Call Center", Nanny Betty, Kay's Good Cooking...etc.

Andrew Prince is basically the father of /britfeel/

He didn't post the first threads but he made it what it is.
>>
i came on my church trousers lads
>>
>>36020646
I dont believe you. I'm not going to watch your shit show fuck off.
>>
>>36020666
I'm not him, I'm white.
>>
>>36020646

Is he responsible for Shipposting too?
>>
>>36020683
Nah that's a different guy but I think they are mates.
>>
>>36020646
WE WUZ MEMEZ
>>
>>36020674
>anon shits up the thread
>"wow this guy is a cunt"
>"n-no guys he's responsible for all your favourite memes"
Fuck off
>>
BRITFEEL NEEDS NIGGERS, WITHOUT THEM IT WILL NOT SURVIVE

THEY MAKE THE MEMES WE WONT MAKE
>>
>>36020692
>but I think they are mates.

Shipposter is BNPanon, so I dought that, kek
>>
File: 1467113200146.jpg (12KB, 229x343px) Image search: [Google]
1467113200146.jpg
12KB, 229x343px
Just order take out again, third time in three days, rip money, rip health, I've lost all control
>>
>>36020699
C'mon, do you honestly think anyone else here is creative enough to come up with all those great memes?

Andrew Prince is the most creative poster on /britfeel/. Does anyone else here have a TV series picked up by a major tv channel? I don't think so.
>>
>>36020761
I dont care if he got a Nobel Prize for his writing on Blacked his posts derail the thread everyday and he should fuck off.
>>
>>36020646
This just goes to show that /britfeel/ is made stronger by diversity.
>>
>>36020753
Is he really? That is so disappointing man. I always thought he seemed like a sound guy. Sad to hear he's a racist dick.
>>
>>36020761
>do you honestly think anyone else here is creative enough to come up with all those great memes?
This site is full of losers who grind out memes. You're talking shit.
>>
>Islamic culture could ever overcome Brittish culture
>what profit BANG
>https:///youtu.be/zqjLaOONheg
>>
>>36020761
The poleaboo creative team pumps out many memes almost monthly
>>
>>36020761
you won't believe me of course, but i'm actually responsible for bringing the hit tv show 'The Crystal Maze' to tv
>>
File: blacked.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
blacked.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>36019445
>>36019690

A woman with a queen of spades tattoo is signifying that she only fucks black men.

Chokers & star tattoos mean NOTHING. They're just fashionable for idiots.
>>
>>36020646
it was my mate that started the kettle chips meme.

he may of started the others though
>>
Answer me this boyos: why do we need MOBOs when mainstream music is dominated by ethnic shite anyway?
>>
>>36020791
>>36020753
I'm not white and I dont care if he's racist desu.
>>
>>36020798
That's true, and actually there's a Poleaboo inspired plot in the upcoming Those Good Fellas series. Stay tuned!

>>36020811
You are Jaques Antoine?
>>
>>36020811
Go on lad give us some more details then, make it convincing
>>
>>36020795 >

AE fond kiss an we on this server sipping on a tooth pic b-but an a duck one thatll no miss year of the scare butt better
>>
>>36020761
he cant be that great if he is lying about starting the kettle chips meme.
>>
>>36020830
Said the racist who doesn't know what he's talking about.
>>
File: HaroldShipman.jpg (712KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
HaroldShipman.jpg
712KB, 2197x1463px
>>36020791
>Nigger comes into the surgery
>Has no medical complaints at all
>Desparate to tell me about Goodfellas
>Wants me to give him YouTube views
>>
>>36020888

..how does pointing out a fact make me racist?
>>
>>36020123
>tfw, I don't fit in here or IRL
Too thick for here, too inept for IRL
>>
>>36020860
no my name is malcom, i helped jaques adapt the show his previous work on french tv for a british audience
>>
>>36020847
Can you just go and be not white somewhere else?
>>
>>36020884
Some other guy thinks that he "started" the meme because he was the one to force it, but Andrew Prince was the first one to post about it.
>>
>>36020912
We're all thick here.
>>
>>36020933
>Some other guy thinks that he "started" the meme because he was the one to force it,
That's how memes work
>>
should i wank or should i not?

if i wank there will be trouble, if i don't there will be double
>>
>>36020847
If you're Half Northern-Irish anon then I think you're one of the better anons here desu

to everyone else, can we just keep /pol/ in /pol/ and stop feeding the troll
>>
>>36020966
Well in that case, Andrew Prince was the creative mind behind the meme.
>>
>>36020955
>tfw, too thick for a place full of thick lads
>>
has anyone seen that Jay-J guy? i love him he really brings something to these threads you know?
>>
>>36020912
Fucking shit situation isn't it? This place has sucked up not only my links to anyone I once knew, but also my ability and desire to go out at all and interact with people.
>>
>>36020933
posting about it doesent make it memes though. that is like me randomly making a post about shipman in the past and saying "g-guys i made the shipman meme". my mate actually put in effort and posted big stories relating to kettle chips in order to make it a meme. its unfair if someone comes in and just claims to have made it a meme because one time they randomly made a post about it, which i dont even believe desu. i never seen anything about kettle chips until my mate started posting about it.
>>
>>36020759
what did you order lad?

I've gone off takeaways as my local is absolutely piss poor

microwave shit from tesco do better curry
>>
>>36020888
Is it racist to type "black men"?

Pretty wierd there, lad.
>>
>>36020919
So you've retired and you spend your time on 4Chan now after an amazing career in television?
>>
>>36020902
for the progressive type
emotions invalidate facts

so a fact that hurts a feeling or feels wrong to what they believe is wrong.

then they can just assume you are just saying hateful shit and thus a rapist

besides it's easier to call someone a racist than talk about shit that makes you uncomfortable
>>
>>36020830
I can't believe that's real, m8.

How would something like that have even started. Why do people think it would be something to be proud of?
>>
>>36021022
>So you've retired and you spend your time on 4Chan now after an amazing career in television

desu I used to work as a translator in the European Parliament and now I spend my time on 4chan, so it's plausible.
>>
>>36021019
Ordered 5 guys, its pricey, spent 16 squids but its the best burger about
>>
>>36020986
seriously fuck off. he wasnt at all. at best he seen my mate posting about it and jumped on the bandwagon.

you're just up his arse because he is on goodfellas
>>
>>36021017
To be more specific, Andrew Prince posted the thing about "you're too poor to afford Kettle Chips", which is what the meme was about. He came up with the idea of overvaluing kettle chips to a ridiculous extreme, which is where all the comedy in the meme was.

Your mate put the effort in, but the creativity was from Andrew Prince.
>>
>>36020902
In London the star tattoo and the choker both mean that the girl is into black guys. Reading whiny replies like yours I understand completely why your women prefer black men
>>
>>36021048
>16bong

fucking hell lad I hope you're working or are on some decent bennies at least

but yes they do make nice burgers
>>
>>36021050
>ay yo he a black genius no im not him im just a poor whit boi
>>
>>36021050
that isnt even what happened. it all started because someone made a crips tier list and my mate replied saying something about not being high class enough for kettle chips.
>>
>>36021079
Look around you mate. Do you have a TV series about to go on air on a major TV channel? I don't think so.
>>36021087
That wasn't your mate. It was Andrew Prince. I'm afraid your mate is lying to you.
>>
>>36021056
>I understand completely why your women prefer black men

considering how you feel the need to force your 'show' endlessly on the /britfeel/ thread on the /r9k/ board of 4chan, it's understandable why your women prefer white men.
>>
>>36017288
it's a hard life mining all day but i managed to take time out to find an appropriate image of the waifu
quick spliff and post then back to pit for me
>>
>>36021022
thats very kind of you to say, however my post 'The Crystal Maze' career was sadly unable to replicate my earlier success.

As for being here, well it's a little unbelievable but my son happened to leave his computer open on this page and i had read and it gave me a good chuckle so i decided to stick around
>>
>>36021101
>on a major TV channel?

You mean some random sky channel in the 600s?
>>
>>36021101
>Do you have a TV series about to go on air on a major TV channel?
Neither does he you tard
>>
New thread please be nice

>>36021124

>>36021124

>>36021124
>>
>>36021123
Bollocks. Malcolm Heyworth later became the managing director of a large independent production company.
>>
>>36021128
>>36021131
Channel 4. This year.
>>
>>36021101
nah, andrew prince is lying. he is making claim to something that isnt his. i remember speaking to my mate when it happened. andrew prince might of helped in making it a meme but he is exaggerating his creative force behind it.
>>
Oh, it's great being black in a white neighborhood

>White boys wont DARE start a fight with you

"intimidates whites sissy boy*

>You get to fuck EVERY white girl whitin a one mile radius with your beautiful black...

*cuts to interracial sex scene*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ [Embed]
>>
>>36021169
And yet you have no proofs. Stay mad black boi.
>>
>>36021190
Just you wait until it's on TV.
>>
>>36021211
Ok buddy any day now I'm sure.
>>
File: 1490328258316.jpg (40KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490328258316.jpg
40KB, 720x720px
>>36021071
>16 bongs
When you put it like that it makes me relies I've made a mistake
>>
>>36021211
it wont get it tv, its too controversial.

it might get a following on youtube
>>
>>36021234
In a few months. The deal is already signed. Looking forward to thinking about what your face is like when you see it on TV.
>>
>>36021308
They already have a deal with a major UK broadcaster. Google it.
>>
>>36021309
>y-yeah in a few months it's gonna be great I'm not spamming it in every thread to rustle up fake interest
>>
>>36021337
I've already done this and there's nothing. You'd provide a link or screenshot if it was true
>>
>>36021354
http://outtheboxuk.com/andrew-prince-talks-acting-producing-and-landing-a-tv-deal-for-his-new-show-good-fellas/
>>
>>36021376
>shit site no one has heard of
>just says 'a major tv station'
>one of the links is to a twitter than has been dead for 6 months
wew
>>
>>36021407
juat look at the likes compered to the dislikes. there is no way after this reaction that any major tv channel will want to be associated with it.
>>
>>36021492
Yeah because Channel 4 hates putting controversial things on TV...

Think before you post you muppet.
>>
Just ate a burger that cost me 16 bongs ama
>>
File: image.png (358KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
358KB, 2048x1536px
>>36020795

Seven 700 please hundred bilon
>>
>>36021540
>channel 4 will show a programme that appeals to 1% of the population
It's London Live tier at best
>>
>>36018595

Well, I like her.

blox
>>
oooooooootay

daSH, FUCK OFF.
>>
>>36019776
And there's another 2.7 miles from you
>>
>>36019819
Bumping pls
Thread posts: 546
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.